What's new

Islamabad: Red Mosque Alert

No dont negotiate but use minimum force like Baton charge, tear gas and water cannon. Dont burn kids and Quran like last time and fuk the whole nation.

Never supported TTP only Afghan Taliban. Never supported ISIS but FSA.
Your kind will even support Dajjal if Khameini supports him.
He should be eliminated when he got caught wearing burka instead of showing him alive on T.V....Mosque should be raised to ground and instead should build a play ground for children...

Now this drama repeat again....

Yeah just like mahsoos tabqa who believe Kaba is in Tehran.

No one believes that except idiots like you who are taught all this at home by parents.

What if Handlers wanna spin another coin just to stretch the already stretched situation for some specific purpose.

Remember when Nawaf was planning/preparing to leave Pakistan, Fazalu Dharna was spinned as a successful diversion from the real target.

Now this could be a Diversion from something about to happen in near future.

Chalo phir tum sharia demand kernay ka thek tareeka btado
One of the obvious one would be "peaceful protests". If the majority in the country truly wants sharia then they can hold massive rallies and protests(peaceful) to demand their leaders implement sharia. U can't just take hostages and threaten the government.

One of the obvious one would be "peaceful protests". If the majority in the country truly wants sharia then they can hold massive rallies and protests(peaceful) to demand their leaders implement sharia. U can't just take hostages and threaten the government.

Define a protest.
And who was taken into hostage?

Define a protest.
And who was taken into hostage?
Not hostage...like as if they are held against their will...I guess proper word would be human shield? I'm referring to those 100 girls.

A protest is a demand one makes from an institution...to do something that hasn't been done but needs to be done(in that person's point of view).

Not hostage...like as if they are held against their will...I guess proper word would be human shield? I'm referring to those 100 girls.
Now you have changed your statement.
If those girls are human shield, then why forces in Musharraf era burned them with Phosphorus bombs?
Either you are a Liar or you simply don't anything about this case or you have the same prejudice against the sect of Lal Masjid?

A protest is a demand one makes from an institution...to do something that hasn't been done but needs to be done(in that person's point of view).

Is writing an application also a protest?

If those girls are human shield, then why forces in Musharraf era burned them with Phosphorus bombs?
Either you are a Liar or you simply don't anything about this case or you have the same prejudice against the sect of Lal Masjid?

I have not changed my statement...I simply chose a wrong word that in its strictest definition doesn't fully describe what I meant to convey. The point is that it complicates things when there are innocent civilians involved(the girls are his supporters and they can hold that point of view in his favor but are still innocent and hence no harm should come to them).

The maulana u r so dearly defending here and calling others a liar...here are his list of demands...that were declined.
"According to an official of the capital administration, the demands of Maulana Aziz cannot be implemented as he wants to become the khateeb of the mosque again. He also wants Rs250 million along with a large piece of land to establish Jamia Hafsa and the possession of the adjacent old children’s library plot, he added."
Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pa...-maulana-aziz-officials-enters-third-day/amp/

U asked a question about how one should demand something peacefully I answered...
...unless u think it's okay to demand money and land from the government and to force one's way to become the khateeb of a mosque...

If u don't think there's anything wrong with that...then may God help u.

If u wish to bring up the previous Lal masjid incident...that is a separate topic. I answered ur question in context of "what would be a peaceful way to protest?"

Girls burned with Phosphorus bombs? How come you the sane one propagating the falsehoods? Zarrar ATU CO and 21C Col Haroon And Captain was killed by Red Mosque Militants. Government gave 3 days before the start of operation for everyone to evacuate the mosque why the innocent people didnt leave then ?

So whoever in the mosque was at the start of operation was a military target. 12 SSG Zarrar Unit got killed and here we are still propogating the myths that Innocent people were killed inside red mosque.

Girls burned with Phosphorus bombs? How come you the sane one propagating the falsehoods? Zarrar ATU CO and 21C Col Haroon And Captain was killed by Red Mosque Militants. Government gave 3 days before the start of operation for everyone to evacuate the mosque why the innocent people didnt leave then ?

So whoever in the mosque was at the start of operation was a military target. 12 SSG Zarrar Unit got killed and here we are still propogating the myths that Innocent people were killed inside red mosque.

The thing is, people like Ijaz ul Haq and Chodhry brothers were negotiating with these two brothers. But then came Aunt Shamim in scene, and Musharraf ordered a total wipe out.
The proofs that were presented after operation were so irrational that no one can believe them, specially that anti-tank mine in the middle of the city.

I will not blame Pak army here, they did what they were ordered to do. But the civilian officers who were/are after that masjid are doing nothing but trying their level best to trigger a civil war in Pakistan.

Here I will point out two things about two politicians that people usually don't consider.
1) Musharraf did Lal masjid, and now he can enter Pakistan
2) Nawaz and Shehbaz shot Tahir ul Qadri Guys, now whole family cant enter Pakistan.

Zerdari, who is more corrupt, can do whatever it pleases, because......

I say, whatever govt of Pakistan does, whatever Pakistans machinery does, do it carefully.

Back
Top Bottom