What's new

Islamabad police arrest boy who posed in front of Quaid’s portrait in a vulgar photoshoot

Please explain exactly what do you think happens during a "weekend in a rural thana" that is deserved by anybody? I imagine it is slightly different than a weekend in Vegas. :D
Don't ask just visit Pakistan and I will arrange your weekend stay in rural Thana....Have personal experience and then troll on PDF what exactly happened with you.

Regards,
💋

Don't ask just visit Pakistan and I will arrange your weekend stay in rural Thana....Have personal experience and then troll on PDF what exactly happened with you.

Regards,
💋

but what if he has more corrupt contacts than you?

he seems happy in pictures to be arrested i think these pictures are pre chitrol

Based on the gender equality campaign from libtards, the female should also be arrested, OR else the male is to be released. They both need their software updated.

And I presume that you can prove each one of these accusations according to a fair legal standard?

For example, the person arrested has a dress that meets Islamic standards for coverage of a male body. How is that semi-nude?

I could go on, but what is the point?

And that is fair treatment for anyone in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan?
Sure as hell can and which sattar are you talkin bout? Painting his nipples while wearing earing and shyt? Or the lesbian with her tits out?

Sure as hell can

Please go ahead, point by point, in a legally valid manner:

semi nude

vulgar

homos

insulting a national monument

posting that crap online

justifying it with Islam

BS'ing about being ready for shahadat

and what not.
which sattar are you talkin bout?

The sattar that Islam mandates for the males body. That sattar.
Or the lesbian with her tits out?

Has she been arrested? No? Then obviously, nothing wrong with what she did.

Please go ahead, point by point, in a legally valid manner:

semi nude

vulgar

homos

insulting a national monument

posting that crap online

justifying it with Islam

BS'ing about being ready for shahadat

and what not.

The sattar that Islam mandates for the males body. That sattar.

Has she been arrested? No? Then obviously, nothing wrong with what she did.
Point by point you can sure as hell google them or search for their now deleted instagram post.
Or you can search youtube and find his declaration of homosexuality.

And stop bsing us bout sattar. And yeah the lesbian would soon be caught too. Dont worry and stop arguing for the sake of it, captain amrika.

Back
Top Bottom