What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

As a citizen of Pak, I love and support my armed forces but i am NOT a hypocrite person. Army has no right to intervene in politics at any level. That is my point and i damn care that whatever people will say to me over here.

Sir ji, there is credible information that the person in your profile picture has decided to take part in Islamabad lock down. And more credible information is that Punjab government has decided to arrest him.

I really respect Hafiz Saeed but what's your opinion on this news?

Isi isnt my or pti,s organization and its the same organization that gave money to shebaz in the 90,s :D

They arrested them didnt they but hey baboons are more into supporting modi and his pov by having an apologetic stance over issues

Really? will you like to share any evidence of arrest of RAW agents from factories? PTI is just waiting for miracle from Abpara and GHQ to get power. PTI's wood monkey will never become a PM b/c he is such a moron that he is looking for dead bodies for his politics.

Sir ji, there is credible information that the person in your profile picture has decided to take part in Islamabad lock down. And more credible information is that Punjab government has decided to arrest him.

I really respect Hafiz Saeed but what's your opinion on this news?

I will never support HS if he will go for violence. As i know and usually participate in conventions of Jammat Dawa at local level, JuD workers are not happy to join PTI.

Good, all the Youtihias aka Chutiyas should be kicked out and arrested before they plan to occupy Islamabad and sabotage the daily life of the residents .
All your chutiyas and darbari's will be Jailed and hanged. And let me refresh your memory because you people are very short-sighted and uneducated, Pti won the Islamabad Local Bodies with 345+ seats. People of ISB has reject Ganja League a few months ago in Local Bodies Election after 126 days Dharna. So People of ISB stand with Imran Khan and PTI not with Pagal Sharif and his Jokers league.

Last edited:
I will never support HS if he will go for violence. As i know and usually participate in conventions of Jammat Dawa at local level, JuD workers are not happy to join PTI.

So JuD workers are happy to support a government whose ministers are feeding news to different newspapers on governments displeasure on Army's support to HS. This is some news for me.

Anyway, God bless Hafiz Saeed. May Allah protect him from India and Indian agents in Pakistan (including our government).

So JuD workers are happy to support a government whose ministers are feeding news to different newspapers on governments displeasure on Army's support to HS. This is some news for me.

Anyway, God bless Hafiz Saeed. May Allah protect him from India and Indian agents in Pakistan (including our government).

They don't support PTI means they support Govt. Have you any logic for it? JuD workers usually don;t involve in politics. If you really know JuD. (Albta, Tukay marne per koi pabandi nhe)

And what the fk you call yourself ? We are watching you since the beginning sucking balls to anyone who's tax choor like imran khan Musharraf taliban's supporters have i not mentioned in other post stop quoting me I don't think you understand your greed for seeking attention is a hazard for others..Just F off
If imran is tax chor why dnt u take his offer and start investigation along with NS and him . U know NS would never take the offer . Imran is the most honest leader in Pakistan

Who in gov't is in the position to order the police to storm this convention?

Someone posted this on FB @Knight Rider @Shot-Caller . So relevant to the slaves of Sharif and Zardari

"I strongly support his excellency Nawaz sharif (the king) and the Bhutto zardari dynasty. I therefore pledge that just like my forefathers served the 2 royal dynasties of sharif and Bhutto-zardari, I will serve the children (prince hamza sharif , princess maryam nawaz, prince bilawal Bhutto, princess bakhtawar bhutto and princess asifa bhutto) of these 2 honourable and mighty dynasties. I further pledge that my children (if any) will be slaves to the children of their children and the tradition of slavery will go on unabated. I furthermore demand immediate arrest and severe punishment be awarded to Imran khan for his attempts of liberating us as a nation from the clutches of slavery. It is treason and must be handled under article 6 of the constitution. We must NOT forget that we are slaves; first our masters were the British and now it's these 2 dynasties (the sharif and Bhutto-zardari dynasty). We must be obedient to our masters and any attempts of liberation from this slavery must be handled with an iron hand. We deserve to be ruled by these 2 dynasties for our impotency! Hail king Nawaz sharif ... hail sharif and Bhutto-zardari dynasties. Long live the king, long live the children of the king and long live these dynasties!"

Really? will you like to share any evidence of arrest of RAW agents from factories? PTI is just waiting for miracle from Abpara and GHQ to get power. PTI's wood monkey will never become a PM b/c he is such a moron that he is looking for dead bodies for his politics.

Its kind of funny seeing baboon leagis criticize army when everyone knows that Zia Ul Haq gave political birth to Nawaz :D

Oh and dont malign name of Hafiz Saeed sahab he is a patriotic Pakistani who supports our forces and helps our people by FiF i have listened to his khutbas,i have been to his aid camp in RYK in 2010 and i contribute to FIF very often dont make assumptions

Hafiz Sahab is an anti India patriot of Pakistan
JuDgFiF criticize NS for his meak stance on Kashmir all JuD guys appreciate the repeatation of 90,s policy in Kashmir by post Kiyani establishment
Normally they hate all political parties but they hate Nawaz the most

Most JuD/FiF guys are non political he is just a rotten egg

This event was held inside, that has nothing to do with 144 law. Government used police machinery completely wrong. This is terrorism and police itself broke all laws.

Back
Top Bottom