What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Dimagh kharab tha in badshaho ka.

They should have let them in. They survived 126 days of dharna, they can survive this but they have shot themselves in the foot. Madness. They have lost their minds.

No operation did this much damage to unity than this chawali. I hope they reach Islamabad. Its their damn right. Its their damn city!!!

This action by N has derailed democracy and if martial law comes then its their fault. Not the fault of army.
I dont see a martial law this time i see Nawaz burning Pakistan to save his daughter,s future

todays-cartoon-1170-24355787aed97e1a72692be760dcd835.jpg

I dont see a martial law this time i see Nawaz burning Pakistan to save his daughter,s future
the country will not be allowed to be use as a playground between two forces.. it only matter of time before matters turn to national security..

Nah. Army doesn't allow things to go that south however N league needs a wakeup call. Morons of the highest order.

Islamabad will be reached. The capital and every inch of pakistan belongs to 200 mil Pakistanis. Nobody has the right to stop the other.

governor rag should be established in kpk. Federal cant stop an entire province like this. but if nawaz topple kpk gov how is he going to play his democracy card. and he also making easier for army take over since he just topple one democratic party.. time to test how bigger balls does nawaz has..

Last edited:
Am sooo disappointed by army.... today Ch Nisar was to do another detailed pressconference today to tell abt the committee, tht who will be in the committee , and who will head it? yesterday he said tht.. but he did not even do tht today... so another time buying tactic...
plus, whatever..is happening today on streets...army is sitting like silent spectators.. enjoying in GHQ... atleast if you don't want to take direct action, do something like behind the scens..to manipulate situation.. even General Kiyani played role behind the scenes, to get judges restored....
Govt is pushing Pakistan to civil war, but General Raheel Sharif is sitting quietly, enjoying...watching all this, with amusement.

Last edited:
Interesting situation. Blocking people from one particular province to reach federal capital is very "daring" approach.

One question... Where does Pakistani Police get so many shipping containers from ? Does not look like police inventory. Do they seize from Transport companies ?

Majority of Punjab is PTI today, standing with IK and our KPK brothers.

F*** these Gullus of Ganjas and "MoonchuN wali Bandari" Rana Sanaullahs and co.

Mark my words, their time is about to come and not two dozen people will come out on street in their support!

There is no f***ing way you can stop people from exercising their democratic rights. This ganja "dictator" is going to be history soon!

Last edited:
Interesting situation. Blocking people from one particular province to reach federal capital is very "daring" approach.

One question... Where does Pakistani Police get so many shipping containers from ? Does not look like police inventory. Do they seize from Transport companies ?

I think internal situation of Pakistan doesn't concern you... I know you are here, just to troll..as you guys always do... but please we are not interested..so please have some self respect...and leave us alone.....and let usnhave our serious discussions....I know its difficult for you, but atleast try

Majority of Punjab is PTI today, standing with IK and our KPK brothers.

F*** these Gullus of Ganjas and "MonnachaN wali Bandari" Rana Sanaullahs and co.

Mark my words, their time is about to come and not two dozen people will come out on street in their support!

There is no f***ing way you can stop people from exercising their democratic rights. This ganja "dictator" is going to be history soon!
nawaz never had true supporters he only abuse gov powers.. remember when his father died and mushraf was president. as soon as nawaz lands mushraf grab his ear from one hand drag him to another plane and off he goes. not one supporter came out.. that is how much supporter pmln truly have..

nawaz never had true supporters he only abuse gov powers.. remember when his father died and mushraf was president. as soon as nawaz lands mushraf grab his ear from one hand drag him to another plane and off he goes. not one supporter came out.. that is how much supporter pmln truly have..

I know.

The days of this Crime Minister are numbered.

No more winning of elections by rigging... f* him and all his family who have sucked blood from ordinary people of Pakistan to make personal business empires...

Everywhere in Punjab people are being arrested by Gullu Police of "MoonchuN wali Bandari".... but that is not gonna stop this movement!

@Spring Onion don't forget to obtain a visa before traveling to Punjab and federal capital territory!

ohh yara I need a visa to travel or enter Hazara Division of KpK Pakistan even :( because Nawaz Sharif even had cut it off and we cannot go through Hazro/Attock.

I know.

The days of this Crime Minister are numbered.

No more winning of elections by rigging... f* him and all his family who have sucked blood from ordinary people of Pakistan to make personal business empires...

Everywhere in Punjab people are being arrested by Gullu Police of "MoonchuN wali Bandari".... but that is not gonna stop this movement!
this movement is unstoppable as long as imran has kpk. you cant stop whole province like that. nawaz has only 2 option take over kpk by governor rule or call for early elections. if he take over kpk. the war ridden province. stealing their democratic right may escalate things and might make the matter worse.. i dont think he has the balls but we will see...

Back
Top Bottom