What's new

Islamabad delays $24 bln deal with France: Retaliates for JF-17 parts hold

Why don't Pakistan use the money to build gas pipeline from Iran rather than this $24 billion deal for LNG from France ? Gas pipeline is a long term investment and it will also strengthen ties with Iran.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by aks
yeah france dont need us france only needs india
Not just France; most countries have the same opinion.:smitten::smitten:
till MMRCA,later on toes :agree:

24 Billion dollars.....O00 Come on rupee news.

what u guys know to do other then messing around and trolling diff threads.
Pakistan Delays Contract With France?s GDF Suez to Supply LNG - BusinessWeek
Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan
France feels the $ 25 bln pinch for JF-17 deception–GD Suez on hold The Dawn

Pakistan Gov does not have enough guts to cancel the deal.

It was SC who took suo moto action against the gov decision.

Bureaucrats and politicians are involved in kick backs (as the lowest bidder was not granted the project)

When will we stand against politicians and whatnot....
:hitwall:

Last edited:
Look like there will be no Champaigne in Sarkozy's dinner tonight time to drink tap water:oops:

Nal Ka Pani ... time Sarkozy ... You give us what we want we give you a bubble bottle

dr_evil_laser.jpg

Qoute Nal Ka Pani Qoute

Pakistan Gov does not have enough guts to cancel the deal.

It was SC who took suo moto action against the gov decision.

Bureaucrats and politicians are involved in kick backs (as the lowest bidder was not granted the project)

When will we stand against politicians and whatnot....
:hitwall:

It is sad that Pakistanis are so disillusioned that a simple fact that you posted is so hard for people to get. they go on and on abt how they have made France pay. The reality is Pakistan will suffer just as it did when it cancelled the Mirage 2000s.

It is sad that Pakistanis are so disillusioned that a simple fact that you posted is so hard for people to get. they go on and on abt how they have made France pay. The reality is Pakistan will suffer just as it did when it cancelled the Mirage 2000s.

Some Pakistanis live in self proclaimed heaven. If we had enough guts to show France the door than we could have made Pakistan a better country.

The fact remains the same i.e. Politicians are corrupt and incompetent while civilians are watching the show.

We all (politicians, army and civilians) are destroying our country.
^^ Many of them

Last edited:
Can anyone tell where is the gas really coming from? As far as I know, France is not an exporter of Gas.
I feel the nett losers in this whole deal will be the country who is producing the gas and Pakistan, and not France.

Can anyone tell where is the gas really coming from? As far as I know, France is not an exporter of Gas.
I feel the nett losers in this whole deal will be the country who is producing the gas and Pakistan, and not France.

No!

The losers will be the people who got kick backs.

The winners will be Fauji Foundation as their bid was the lowest one. Moreover, the deal will create jobs and it will help our economy.

The contract has not been cancelled instead the bid issue is under review. I hope, that SC gives the decision in favour of Fauji Foundation.

When you are called Faouji (Army) foundation who else is suited to get kick backs ?

I think - Corporation should not allow Arm ppl to run for lucrative contracts it creates conflict of interest :no:

It simple .. you are in army protect nation you retire stay home spend time with kids

I don't see what has the Fouju (Army) foundation has to do with civilian power contract

I cannot understand why Pakistanis are happy about the cancellation of this deal, instead of the contrary. Is it because they are feeling a sense of revenge against France? Pakistan is doing a very big damage to make small damage to France.. This defies logic.
On one hand Pakistan is reeling under energy crisis and economic crisis.. and on the other hand they are cancelling the very deals which will help in energy production.

we are not happy but you know there is some thing which you own country men say we buy this this and this bln dollers so they cancel our deal i thing we cancel it better BUT ASAP GIVE CONTRACT TO OTHER PARTY.

I cannot understand why Pakistanis are happy about the cancellation of this deal, instead of the contrary. Is it because they are feeling a sense of revenge against France? Pakistan is doing a very big damage to make small damage to France.. This defies logic.
On one hand Pakistan is reeling under energy crisis and economic crisis.. and on the other hand they are cancelling the very deals which will help in energy production.

This deal is not gonna help Pakistan in its energy problem, as the deal is about LPG. The deal was with a French company, which will get the gas from Qatar.

The ironic part is that a Pakistani company in joint venture with another foreign company had out the lowest bid, which was not even looked at or entertained. It was around 1B US$ less compared to the French company's bid.

Back
Top Bottom