What's new

ISIS MAP Released: India Pakistan both included

LOL Iran, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Some Parts of China too :lol:

Somebody already posted this clip. Please ignore this one. I tried to search it with ISIS before posting :(

Please check future ISIS region MAP. Iran, Pakistan, India included. Shall we see Indian, Pakistan and Iran armies fighting jointly against ISIS in future ? :crazy:
image.jpg

Please check future ISIS region MAP. Iran, Pakistan, India included. Shall we see Indian, Pakistan and Iran armies fighting jointly against ISIS in future ? :crazy:

Few Indian army commandos are enough for these rats.

Lets assume the ISIS is able to penetrate Pakistan, which is quite possible given that Pakistan is a muslim nation.
Now after Pakistan the only way to cross over to India is Kashmir. We have almost 1 million soldiers deployed and ready for fight these terrorists. These 1 million soldiers are ready to fight till their last breadth for motherland. They won't run away like the Iraqu army.

In my opinion, ISIS has a chance to penetrate Muslim nations, as they can easily influence and exploit sunnni-shia in them. But India, no way.

Lets assume the ISIS is able to penetrate Pakistan, which is quite possible given that Pakistan is a muslim nation.
Now after Pakistan the only way to cross over to India is Kashmir. We have almost 1 million soldiers deployed and ready for fight these terrorists. These 1 million soldiers are ready to fight till their last breadth for motherland. They won't run away like the Iraqu army.

In my opinion, ISIS has a chance to penetrate Muslim nations, as they can easily influence and exploit sunnni-shia in them. But India, no way.

Great analysis. Keep up the good work.

I suggest you approach Mr. Modi so that he can appoint you his adviser on defense matters.

India is most delicious piece of cake...with so many religions different nations different languages and more over many many pressurised muslim. Like always in history muslims found india as best target from thousand of years. Now indian achievement in nukes missiles are less and chest thumbing is 100 folds in contrast to Pakistan secretive achievements.

This is a fake map - the real one that ISIS has on its site covers almost half of China and only parts of Northern India, while whole of Iran, Paak, Afg etc.

Back
Top Bottom