What's new

ISIS Calls for Uprising Against Hamas Because of Its Ties with Iran

'Israeli Secret Intelligence Service' or know famously by ISIS

ISIS are JEALOUS of the ACHIEVEMENT of HAMAS& IRAN

LOVE & SUPPORT they GET from AROUND the WORLD

:woot::woot::woot::omghaha:

if i was iran i would send my own agents to infilitrate isis and get intel.

Syria before ISIS:

Syria before ISIS.jpg

Syria after ISIS:

Syrian_Civil_War_map.svg copy.jpg

ISIS is best thing which happened in Assad.

Fun fact: ISIS grew from Iraq Al Qaeda which was directly supported by Assad.

Fun fact: both Assad and Osama Bin Laden have Alawi moms.

ISIS?

You mean 'Israeli Secret Intelligence Service' ?
yea now AMERICA and Israel wont hesitate to join them
KSA and UAE as well as for them all Iran is worse enemy.
Pakistan might struggle what to do
tout its pro palestinian slogan or side with Arab states.

the whole reason I posted that article with the Maps was because of you had stated in your reply to Beast on the first page of this thread that "Because they've never been able to operate near Israel's border. Geography is a thing that exists. Stop spreading conspiracy theories " The maps show that far from operating near Israel's border, ISIL held territory and was operating right ON Israel's border!!! You have some nerve talking about Mental gymnastics and intellectual dishonesty when you use both those methods here your self!
Do you have any idea what "near the border" even means? It means within a KM or 2, not fucking a dozen KM away.

Stop being intellectually dishonest.

Why do we support these HAMAS traitors who tried to hurt us in Syria (They failed BIG time). Their leader has the audacity to thank IRAN for sending weapons ... he should openly admit that he is our enemy so that we do to them what we usually do to our enemies.

Mark my words, HAMAS will once again show its true traitor colors to IRAN. There is a reason no Arab country gives them anything physically except for useless lip service.

Do you have any idea what "near the border" even means? It means within a KM or 2, not fucking a dozen KM away.

Stop being intellectually dishonest.
Funny calling me dishonest when you called ISIL's presence on/near (what ever you wanna call it) Israel's borders as "Conspiracy theory"!!!

Funny calling me dishonest when you called ISIL's presence on/near (what ever you wanna call it) Israel's borders as "Conspiracy theory"!!!
It feels like banging my head against a wall. If you're gonna be intellectually dishonest, then that's all there is to it.

I'm done here.

Clearly these dogs are the pets of hostile intelligence agencies.

What I dont understand that why intelligence agencies of Muslim countries not exposing these bastards for what they are. Capture few of them, "debrief " them, bring them infront of media.
Its the holy war against the Shiite so everyone should participate or else
This is their own puppet saying.

Nothing to do with brain cells, it's just plain fact infront of everybody. Everyone knows but for some wierd reason dont want to confront these hostile intelligence agencies and nations they belong to.
Its a fact that these dogs being helped to do the dirty work
as coalition forces had trapped them from both sides.
trapped them where in the desert?

I'm getting tired of the Iran threads, calm your Persian *** already and let's read about other countries

Back
Top Bottom