What's new

ISIS Calls for Uprising Against Hamas Because of Its Ties with Iran

It absolutely wasn't. It was on the border of Syria and Iraq, as coalition forces had trapped them from both sides.

Apparently, it was a mistranslation. They didn't apologize, but rather regretted the attack, because Israel instantly retaliated.

And it wasn't ISIS, it was a group that was affiliated, so not exactly the same thing.
You are wrong .ISIL held a small piece of Syrian territory on the Israeli border and neither Israel nor ISIL ever attacked each other except for the one time where ISIL immediately apologized!

Last edited:
Apparently, it was a mistranslation. They didn't apologize, but rather regretted the attack, because Israel instantly retaliated.

And it wasn't ISIS, it was a group that was affiliated, so not exactly the same thing.
Yes they murdered millions of israelis and american occupiers :tup:

You are wrong .ISIL held a small piece of Syrian territory on the Israeli border and neither Israel nor ISIL ever attacked each other except for the one time where ISIL immediately apologized!
YoU aRe WrOnG

I literally just addressed this. Don't ignore what I said.
Yes they murdered millions of israelis and american occupiers :tup:
?

YoU aRe WrOnG

I literally just addressed this. Don't ignore what I said.

?
ESw5xNkWAAYXbc7 (1) (1).jpg

I literally addressed this, or do you not like to read?

Seriously, this entire thread is just people repeating shit that's already been addressed. It's an embarrassment.
The only embarrassment here is you spewing your bullshit! Here is a link from a BBC article that shows a map of all territories that were occupied by ISIL. Take a look and tell me what you see on the Syrian Israeli Border?

The only embarrassment here is you spewing your bullshit! Here is a link from a BBC article that shows a map of all territories that were occupied by ISIL. Take a look and tell me what you see on the Syrian Israeli Border?
That literally doesn't prove me wrong. You said that was their last strong hold, and I said that wasn't their last strong hold, and in fact that map proves my point.

You said what you said, don't try and weasel your way out of the hole you dug yourself in to.

The amount of mental gymnastics and intellectual dishonesty...

I'm done here. I don't feel like continuing to repeat myself in a thread that's been taken over by conspiracy theorists.

A new recording of "ISIS" attacked Hamas and commented on Shekau's death

Thursday, June 24, 2021 08:46 AM / Jerusalem time +2GMT

The Islamic State issued a new message from its spokesman, Abu Hamza al-Qurashi, in which it launched an attack on Hamas.

The message which bore the name "And you are superior if you are believers", called for an uprising against Hamas because of its relationship with Iran.

The organization had previously issued several statements declaring Hamas an apostate movement from the Islamic religion.

In the speech, which lasts for about 38 minutes, Al-Qurashi indirectly comments on the killing of the leader of the Nigerian "Boko Haram" movement, Abu Bakr Shekau.

He said that he congratulated the organization's branch in West Africa for "eliminating the strife of the Kharijites", in reference to the "Boko Haram" group.

It is known that Shekau, who defected from ISIS, was killed during a clash with ISIS there, led by Abu Musab al-Barnawi.

Al-Barnawi accused Shekau of killing himself after being besieged by soldiers of the West African state.

Back to al-Qurashi's speech, the ISIS spokesman incited the organization's Iraqi supporters in particular to intensify the assassinations of judges and security officers, promising them financial rewards.

He praised Islamic State fighters around the world, particularly in Sinai and Libya.

"Arabic 21"

Be it Isis be it ttp be it boko haram... These are all zombies, and their prime target are Muslims.

That literally doesn't prove me wrong. You said that was their last strong hold, and I said that wasn't their last strong hold, and in fact that map proves my point.

You said what you said, don't try and weasel your way out of the hole you dug yourself in to.

The amount of mental gymnastics and intellectual dishonesty...

I'm done here. I don't feel like continuing to repeat myself in a thread that's been taken over by conspiracy theorists.
the whole reason I posted that article with the Maps was because of you had stated in your reply to Beast on the first page of this thread that "Because they've never been able to operate near Israel's border. Geography is a thing that exists. Stop spreading conspiracy theories " The maps show that far from operating near Israel's border, ISIL held territory and was operating right ON Israel's border!!! You have some nerve talking about Mental gymnastics and intellectual dishonesty when you use both those methods here your self!

Last edited:
This is their own puppet saying.

Nothing to do with brain cells, it's just plain fact infront of everybody. Everyone knows but for some wierd reason dont want to confront these hostile intelligence agencies and nations they belong to.

Yes, ISIS are the West's 'Muslim' attack dogs. They are an extra tool in their arsenal, a (controlled) 'Muslim' uprising against a government that the West don't like.

ISIS even had a huge presence in Sinai even then they did not attack Israel they were busy killing fellow muslims.
Not even one israeli killed by ISIS and we are to believe that ISIS is not related to Israel.

Back
Top Bottom