What's new

ISI - Inter Services Intelligence

ISI has been restructured and following are its some of the Directorates now - :
- Media - monitoring Media - internal and external
- Counter Terrorism - FIUs & CT ops
- Internal - Internal security, Counter Intelligence, Surveillance, Security Clearence
- External - Covert Ops, Foreign Intel gathering and surveillance of Pakistani Diplomats abroad
-Analysis - Analysis of the intel received - also investigation cell, most of the civil guys recruited start here
-Technical - Tech field, signal intel , communication etc
- cant recall the name of this last one, i guess "Special" - Hell hole on Earth :D
@Side-Winder before you post it on FB get it checked with Horus, stealth might have to change the names

gimme the final details sio that i will update tonite

gimme the final details sio that i will update tonite

Analysis Division

Technical Division

Counter-Terrorism Division

Counter-Intelligence Division

Security Division

Personnel division

Media Division

Unconfirmed- S Division (Black ops)

Sector Commanders- Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK

Analysis Division

Technical Division

Security Division

Personnel division

Media Division

Media Division?? WHAT DOES This Do ??
Where was Media Division when Geo ran Marathon of Propaganda on ISI and its Chief for 14 Hours Straight?? Just Curious

Analysis Division

Technical Division

Security Division

Personnel division

Media Division

ISI has been restructured and following are its some of the Directorates now - :
- Media - monitoring Media - internal and external
- Counter Terrorism - FIUs & CT ops
- Internal - Internal security, Counter Intelligence, Surveillance, Security Clearence
- External - Covert Ops, Foreign Intel gathering and surveillance of Pakistani Diplomats abroad
-Analysis - Analysis of the intel received - also investigation cell, most of the civil guys recruited start here
-Technical - Tech field, signal intel , communication etc
- cant recall the name of this last one, i guess "Special" - Hell hole on Earth :D
@Side-Winder before you post it on FB get it checked with Horus, stealth might have to change the names

Please check first page again... Updated now...

Indian citizens' mind/nightmares
ooh really!!!??:o::o: thanks for your information...so isi was the reason behind my nightmare yesterday!!?? i saw some zombies attacked me!! so ISI is zombies's organisation:devil::devil:

Nice thought (y) there should be a thread of ISI
Very Very Very Nice Grapics I just LOVED it, Keep up the Good work. There Shouldn't be a Dedicated Thread for ISI, I think There should be a Dedicated Section for Intelligence.

What you say my Dear Friend @WebbMaster ??

@Stealth Your Work Just ROCKS Mann :yahoo::yahoo::smitten::smitten::tup::tup:[/q

Do you mean the Noora nightmare wing?:partay:

Yes EXACTLY. :enjoy::D:P

When Govt fails they Resort to "SAAZISH" card and beg for sympathy from Pakistani Nation, its pre requisite for being a "SIYASI SHAHEED"

Please check first page again... Updated now...

Yara, If you eliminate the first paragraph, put last line in place of first paragraph, to poster ki shakal o surat nahi nikal aai gi? too much stuff cluttering the background. Compare the finishing of first with second poster

Instead of writing complete words like, Analysis, technical, would it be better if you just put acronyms like A Division / T Division / CT division

and for novices, put info in comments section. or in description box.

Back
Top Bottom