What's new

ISI has 'mastered' the proxy warfare | RSN Singh Former RAW officer.

An Indian intelligence officer applauds ISI .

Still pakistanis have a problem ...... :what:

I say the same again, an Indian man talking is like a woman crying

Pakistanis have also been saying that Kashmir belongs to them for 66 years. Not that it has mattered to anyone.

There is no man in India.... a man never do GANG rape.

There is so much frustration in your post. Were you a victim of a gangrape by indian men?

yaa Tabhe Afghanistan may abhe Tak Indian ko kuch nahe huwa na he koi security situation karab hoi hey in India... **** itne he fankaar hoti ISI tu kya he baat the...

I think the fact that the offtopic and generalized insult to a nationality is still undeleted is more pathetic than him and the ones who thanked him.

the moderatorship on this forum is partial. everyone knows that. better accept it and move on. In fact, i find this less partial as compared to some of the indian forums.

the moderatorship on this forum is partial. everyone knows that. better accept it and move on. In fact, i find this less partial as compared to some of the indian forums.

Its not the Moderatorship I am complaining about. Even Mods are human. The amount of cr@p this forum generates these days is so much that such idiotic posts have a high probability of slipping thru

Back
Top Bottom