What's new

Ishrat jahan was IM recruit :Yasin bhatkal

20TH_CARTOON_COLOU_1149180f.jpg

democracy-manmohan-rahul-gandhi-kapil-chidambaram-funny.jpg

[Bregs];4888254 said:
Let the court decide is Ishrat was terrorist or innocent, no need go over the moon for media reports of a sub judice matter

some traitors dont use this same ideology when it comes to BJP and Modi - there before any FIR or Hearing or verdicts - they declared them offender - ******* traitors

Note: My post not directing to any individual - if anybody feels like - then have fun

I'm just curious to know CBI's stand on this. Only other day they were all set to give clean chit to Ishrat Jehan saying she was an innocent victim of all this.

This really puts our investigative agencies in poor light. On one hand you have the confessions of David Headley, Yasin Bhatkal & that letter from by the legal attache of the US embassy endorsing the claim that David Headley had spoken about Ishrat having been a suicide bomber.
& NIA doesn't want to share that info with CBI. Just goes to show... investigating agencies are too in cahoots with the govt to subdue a serious case like this just to safeguard ****** votebank politics of the so called secular political parties. :tdown:

This is nothing but a horrible mischief of Congress. I watched a video of an Ex RAW spy. He told that if Kasab would not been have caught, there was a full preparation to declare it a Hindu terror. He also said that there are enough proof of Lashkare toiba into the Involvement of Samjauta Express and malegao still congress directed CBI is playing foul. He also told that Col. Purohit was a very smart officer who had infiltrated into LET. Bombay ATS was used to call him for lecture on counter terrorism. All of sudden he was caught is samajauta case. But the problem is that CBI tells that He theft RDX from Army. Army says the they DO not use RDX. NIA have no proof against any of the Guys. This is totally a plot of congress to fix patriot People to diverse the attention of people from ISLAMIC terror to Hindu Terror. He also questioned that how Karkare can share Information Which come under official secrete act with Digvijay singh.

Wait for few days , we may hear that Sonia Gandhi also cried on the news of death of terrorist Ishrat Jahan .

Let the court decide is Ishrat was terrorist or innocent, no need go over the moon for media reports of a sub judice matter

And let the innocent police officer rote in Jail till court decide about Isharat Jahan was a terrorist. Here the rule is otherwise "Guilty until proved innocent"

Last edited:
lol come on does my blaming is sufficient, when even judges are biased when they give verdict against saintly party BJP, CAG is misused too when it goes against gujarat and same CAG is ok when its says presumptive losses in 2g case

There are allegations n cases against modi, amit shah in court and let them decide who the criminal is Ishrat or these saintly duo....quiet fair

Do not say anything in 2G case as SC has already canceled the license and CBI has file a charge sheet for recovery of money.

I can't understand one thing .. a definite intelligence tip off from IB was received and action taken to neutralize it before hand !
Why this charade by the congress government ?

Back
Top Bottom