What's new

Ishrat jahan was IM recruit :Yasin bhatkal

[Bregs];4888471 said:
where have i blamed modi, i am just saying that matter is sub judice and wait for court order

Which Dr swami you are mentioning about the one who tool Vajpayee ji to court too :omghaha:

So want to say you never blamed modi for gujrat riots?? :coffee:

So want to say you never blamed modi for gujrat riots?? :coffee:

lol come on does my blaming is sufficient, when even judges are biased when they give verdict against saintly party BJP, CAG is misused too when it goes against gujarat and same CAG is ok when its says presumptive losses in 2g case

There are allegations n cases against modi, amit shah in court and let them decide who the criminal is Ishrat or these saintly duo....quiet fair

That my friend is called sickular double standards..Modi - the devil..terrorists - let's wait for court order

Just wait for next year when BJP lead government came to power then we will see how many cases CBI is able to justify :lol: against modi

[Bregs];4888495 said:
lol come on does my blaming is sufficient, when even judges are biased when they give verdict against saintly party BJP, CAG is misused too when it goes against gujarat and same CAG is ok when its says presumptive losses in 2g case

There are allegations n cases against modi, amit shah in court and let them decide who the criminal is Ishrat or these saintly duo....quiet fair

So according to you no loss of revenue in 2G scam ??? Even after government auctioned spectrum with lowest possible rates they earned more money then previous time (some slots are yet to sold, and telecom market is down now as compare to 2008).

Just wait for next year when BJP lead government came to power then we will see how many cases CBI is able to justify :lol: against modi

So according to you no loss of revenue in 2G scam ??? Even after government auctioned spectrum with lowest possible rates they earned more money then previous time (some slots are yet to sold, and telecom market is down now as compare to 2008).

This thread is not about 2G scam discussions, i mentioned two instances to you to prove the nature of modi fans to always see one side of a coin just like you are doing prodding me into something not related to this thread

Lalu and dr rashid masood have been prosecuted in congress time and Ishrat case is being monitored by court so if saint modi and saint amit shah are proved culprits then they will dance to the tune of justice weather BJP in power or not

[Bregs];4888543 said:
This thread is not about 2G scam discussions, i mentioned two instances to you to prove the nature of modi fans to always see one side of a coin just like you are doing prodding me into something not related to this thread

Lalu and dr rashid masood have been prosecuted in congress time and Ishrat case is being monitored by court so if saint modi and saint amit shah are proved culprits then they will dance to the tune of justice weather BJP in power or not

:lol::lol: Thugs like mulayam and maya were set free during same congress time :lol:

Lalu was useless for congress and they need support from nitish kumar another so called secular leader of India :rofl:

Congressi want to prove a terrorist as innocent to counter modi .... Because rahul (aka amul baby) can not match his personality... even congress is not able to project his as a PM candidate, no one will vote for this chu*** pappu. They want vote on name of Mahatma Gandhi.

On topic --- I just want to prove your double standard for justice. One hand ishrat was still not proved as terrorist but still modi is mout ka soudagar, that italian waitress cries for terrorists killed in our country :lol:

:lol::lol: Thugs like mulayam and maya were set free during same congress time :lol:

Lalu was useless for congress and they need support from nitish kumar another so called secular leader of India :rofl:

Congressi want to prove a terrorist as innocent to counter modi .... Because rahul (aka amul baby) can not match his personality... even congress is not able to project his as a PM candidate, no one will vote for this chu*** pappu. They want vote on name of Mahatma Gandhi.

On topic --- I just want to prove your double standard for justice. One hand ishrat was still not proved as terrorist but still modi is mout ka soudagar, that italian waitress cries for terrorists killed in our country :lol:

i am sure one day Mayawati and Mulayam too will face justice along with Badals (Punjab), Jaylailtha, Karunanidhi (T.N), and Shiv sena (Maha.). Chauthalas (Haryana) are already cooling there heels in jail. Times are changing all these regional politicians will be in jail

Feku sweeper will a mass murderer you expect to clear the dirty floor of india ? lets see !

[Bregs];4888292 said:
you can be answered very well in language you understand but mine thinking is different then yours, so you are excused. i have problem with modi and not with you at personal level

This is the difference between you and me, if now you have understood any thing from this never quote me again as i never ever bothered to quote to you

This is a public forum, the freedom you enjoy to support CONgress gives me ample right to quote you. However you may chose to help yourself with ignore option.

I am allergic to hypocrisy. The ease with which you defer charges on all anti indians like congress and terrorists calling them subjudice, you failed to give the same long rope to other politicians(read Modi) whom charges are also subjudice.

Either drop your biased propaganda, or you will be quoted, countered and demolished.

[Bregs];4888292 said:
you can be answered very well in language you understand but mine thinking is different then yours, so you are excused. i have problem with modi and not with you at personal level

This is the difference between you and me, if now you have understood any thing from this never quote me again as i never ever bothered to quote to you

This is a public forum, the freedom you enjoy to support CONgress gives me ample right to quote you. However you may chose to help yourself with ignore option.

I am allergic to hypocrisy. The ease with which you defer charges on all anti indians like congress and terrorists calling them subjudice, you failed to give the same long rope to other politicians(read Modi) whom charges are also subjudice.

Either drop your biased propaganda, or you will be quoted, countered and demolished.

[Bregs];4888479 said:
Which Dr swami you are mentioning about the one who took Vajpayee ji to court too :omghaha:, Its pity that BJP is now dependent on a person who has taken all the knowln leadrers of every party to task

Good to see that a Congressi giving respect to Vajpai Jee..

@thetharlogy (talking BS): Like Guru Like Chelas.. Look like everyone is taking class from Digvijay singh (from Rahul baby to PDF vetrerans) :P

I love when Arnab Goswamy rip Congressi apart.. :) In Arnab Show now even common man can dial and blast congressi..

look like congressi are abused everywhere...

181210satish.jpg

Rahul%20Gandhi%20-%2010%20Steps%20to%20being%20a%20Leader_thumb%5B4%5D.jpg

He was simply asking your view.

He simply has congressi sikular view which he himself is ashamed of. Instead of giving his opinion and be as verbose as he is when it comes to forum conviction of Modi, he goes back on Ishrat saying matter is subjudice.

I asked his views on acquittal of Mulayam and maya as well, but of no use. Rather he opened a anti modi thread. Its quite evident in congressi approach, they can't support what they posses but look for solace in cursing Modi.

Remember manish tiwari?

@thetharlogy (talking BS): Like Guru Like Chelas.. Look like everyone is taking class from Digvijay singh (from Rahul baby to PDF vetrerans) :P

I love when Arnab Goswamy rip Congressi apart.. :) In Arnab Show now even common man can dial and blast congressi..

Most of the time your replies are irrelevant to the thread, so enjoy your self belief in peace

Ok you can quote me bhai, but stop dreaming about demolishing me as its not Gujarat and you are not modi :sleep:

free upload

Lol i have great regard for A.B Vajpayee, i voted for BJP in 1999 so its nothing new many indians voted because of him for BJP.

Back
Top Bottom