What's new

Ishaq Dar Claims forex reserves stand at $10b

Oh I guess you're a PMLN fan? When did you hit your head as a kid? Are you one of those...how do they call them,Patwaris? Youthias? Chotyas? I don't know Urdu :S

Their Patwari's. Your Urdu is pretty good. Much better than our gender-neutral Foreign Minister, where 40+-year-old men couldn't wipe their as* they expect a minor to do it.

if imr-ran khan and his newton gang can get away with lies, which the idiots believe,
why on eart would the cocaine addict utter a word of truth,
back in his days of govt, immi the dim. changed 3 finance ministers, without improving any shred of governance,

his only agenda- given to him by his jew -goldsmiths -rothchilds gang is to make sure pakistan is economicaly bankrupt- at which he did a great job- thanks for pindi boys who are brothers in crime of tabee fraudia
Are u enjoying the mehngai and an almost bankrupt Pakistan under ur preferred chores(PDM)?

Do u patwaris have an iota of sense? Or r u guys just born ghaddars? Do u not care for the country? Do u not see what the morons of PMLN, PPPP, etc. have done to the country in roughly 30 years that they have had the power? U r barking at someone who had 3 years in power vs those who did damage for 30 years.

U deserve this mehngai bcuz u support these corrupt leaders...however it's more likely that the reason u support these morons is bcuz u stand to gain financially by supporting them...like some cushy job based on "sifarish"(likely from the same goons ruling the country). So it's not u who is truly suffering...it's just the average poor person. If that's the case...u should be embarrassed

Last edited:
This bastard will freeze foreign accounts.
Yes, overseas Pakistanis and Investors parked their money in banks so one day these crooks who cant even get their Medical done in Pakistan claim it as their own.
Not a minute goes by when i do not curse these bastards , Allah’s wrath will be on these dacoits and whoever is working against Pakistan and the public…. May these bastards never sleep at night and can’t even find peace in their graves….

Yes, overseas Pakistanis and Investors parked their money in banks so one day these crooks who cant even get their Medical done in Pakistan claim it as their own.
Not a minute goes by when i do not curse these bastards , Allah’s wrath will be on these dacoits and whoever is working against Pakistan and the public…. May these bastards never sleep at night and can’t even find peace in their graves….

Ameen, Brother.

I think people should withdraw money from forex account, before Dar freeze accounts

The collapse is going to speed up.
It is starting and likely to pick up pace. Not sure what intervention is possible.

This is happening and the PM flies off on a GulfStream to Geneva prob costing us $40-60K/per hour. I smell a mindset that is akin to Marie Antonette. That did not end well either for anyone. The rulers and the ruled.

I think people should withdraw money from forex account, before Dar freeze accounts
I have a hunch that it may be too late. A couple of posts mentioned that banks are not cashing USD10,000 cheques but are offering PKR equivalent instead.

I have a hunch that it may be too late. A couple of posts mentioned that banks are not cashing USD10,000 cheques but are offering PKR equivalent instead.
then Monday morning will be disastrous

It is starting and likely to pick up pace. Not sure what intervention is possible.

This is happening and the PM flies off on a GulfStream to Geneva prob costing us $40-60K/per hour. I smell a mindset that is akin to Marie Antonette. That did not end well either for anyone. The rulers and the ruled.
What does this mean:
When the private sector tried to purchase wheat from other provinces, security forces did not allow the consignment to enter Balochistan from Punjab and Sindh due to the ban on inter-provincial transportation of wheat.
Do they check vehicles for contraband when they go across provincial boundaries? How is it that smuggling takes place between Pakistan and Afghanistan, but it is difficult to move between provinces?

Rulers and their handlers are still living in a fantasy. Only if Pakistani can grow a pair and hang one or 2 General.

Establishment trying to maintain their grip and refusing to hold elections .

Solution in DP. Please vote for Guillotine!

What does this mean:
When the private sector tried to purchase wheat from other provinces, security forces did not allow the consignment to enter Balochistan from Punjab and Sindh due to the ban on inter-provincial transportation of wheat.
Do they check vehicles for contraband when they go across provincial boundaries? How is it that smuggling takes place between Pakistan and Afghanistan, but it is difficult to move between provinces?
Each province has an excise department and tons of other departments. Along highways and roads any lorry is subject to check. That is where they stop this. The fact that a Private party cannot buy some items in one part of Pakistan and transport to another is another gift that keeps giving of a weak Federating unit. Also wont be surprised that the 18th Amendment has made us even more split up. Regardless, we are about to witness food shortages in many parts of Pakistan.

We are likely to witness a banking crunch shortly. That will exacerbate and run in parallel to food and fuel shortages. Crime will sky rocket. Small insurgencies will pop up, and one or two major ones. Possible of a small false flag across the border with both the east and west border heating up. Imposition of strict legal measures, and curtailing of civil liberties, as the last gasps of a dying federation. Not to mention forced withholdings from transactions and banks. Anywhere the government finds liquidity it will swipe it, and ask for forgiveness later. Indirect taxes will skyrocket. Basic staples will become exorbitantly expensive. Markets shut and massive slow down of economy coupled with huge inflation, We are looking at the onset of a classic Depression.

Last edited:
My advise to Overseas Pakistanis.

Withdraw and do a runner.

Dar has an eye on your money.

Can anyone dig through current position in RDA? I suspect there have already been massive withdrawals from RDA already.
My Pkr RDA shows same balance as few months ago. No changes.
Its fine.
Even my local pkr account is ok, nothing bad.

Whats with the fearmongering and sensationalism ???

Back
Top Bottom