What's new

Is this forum always like this?

GTanem

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I am witnessing some fellows derailing every thread with their Turkish-Kurdish-Arabic-Persian-Urdu games. In every thread I joined, I get comments like "You are not from Turkey. You are lying." (They suppose every person from Turkey should be racist and attack Kurds, Persians, Armenians, etc.). I mean why allow such unrelated "discussions" in every thread. It repulses me and I think I won't be able to discuss politics like this. My request is that forums are monitored strictly. And every unrelated comments especially about racist "discussions" are deleted. If not, I think this forum will be a waste of time for me, rather than me benefiting it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I am witnessing some fellows derailing every thread with their Turkish-Kurdish-Arabic-Persian-Urdu games. In every thread I joined, I get comments like "You are not from Turkey. You are lying." (They suppose every person from Turkey should be racist and attack Kurds, Persians, Armenians, etc.). I mean why allow such unrelated "discussions" in every thread. It repulses me and I think I won't be able to discuss politics like this. My request is that forums are monitored strictly. And every unrelated comments especially about racist "discussions" are deleted. If not, I think this forum will be a waste of time for me, rather than me benefiting it. Thanks in advance.

That is a big problem but already against the rules. You can mention me and i will look into it.

Most of the people who post that way are teenage kids who don't have the debating skills to counter arguments or agree to disagree.

The issue we have so many false flagger Indians, Pakistanis, Afghans and we wont be surprised if we have some false flaggers with Turkish flags as well praising Kurds and siding with Iranians.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom