What's new

Is there Doctor in the house ?

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys , So first of all I sleep upside down on my stomach, I know its bad but its a habit i couldn't get rid of, Plus many times because of sleeping in wrong position cause me neck pains , so 5 days ago it happened again so i put some pain relief cream and wear a collar to keep my neck straight , it started to heal but yesterday when i wake up it become 10000x more worse, Now i can't move my neck , i feel a stress in my neck and my shoulder blade , i can feel the pain travel from neck to back, i can't sneeze cause it hurts so much, i can't yawn , or do any sudden movements , i can't look down or upwards , right or left ,also i am unable to use my left hand because its connected to the side of where my muscle is being pulled, yesterday i took 2 Bruphen 400 mg with 8 hour interval but it did very little , does anyone knows any medication for that ???? Hospitals are close, and the doctor i was having my treatment for panic disorder is out on Vacation .. Does anyone has any idea how to fix it ? I tried hot shower , hot rag , pills and even lay straight for hours ..

Guys , So first of all I sleep upside down on my stomach, I know its bad but its a habit i couldn't get rid of, Plus many times because of sleeping in wrong position cause me neck pains , so 5 days ago it happened again so i put some pain relief cream and wear a collar to keep my neck straight , it started to heal but yesterday when i wake up it become 10000x more worse, Now i can't move my neck , i feel a stress in my neck and my shoulder blade , i can feel the pain travel from neck to back, i can't sneeze cause it hurts so much, i can't yawn , or do any sudden movements , i can't look down or upwards , right or left ,also i am unable to use my left hand because its connected to the side of where my muscle is being pulled, yesterday i took 2 Bruphen 400 mg with 8 hour interval but it did very little , does anyone knows any medication for that ???? Hospitals are close, and the doctor i was having my treatment for panic disorder is out on Vacation .. Does anyone has any idea how to fix it ? I tried hot shower , hot rag , pills and even lay straight for hours ..

Nothing will replace the sound medical opinion of a doctor following a check up.

Sounds like you have pulled a muscle, but it's important to find out why.

I'd suggest continue taking brufen and paracetamol alternatively. Take it regularly for a few days.

Rest, you will need to relax the muscles. Also get it massaged, it will help loosen up tightness and aid in recovery.

You have got a neck sprain as you have pulled a muscle so a simple painkiller wouldn't help. Try using painkiller with muscle relaxants in them or if you're using Ibuprofen then add a muscle relaxant in low dose with it.

Gentleman, you need two antispasmodic pills. That's it. I am not a doctor, but yeah I know what is this thing. Visit doctor, and get these prescribed.

Assalam alaikum brother, I am a physician.

Sounds like you have severe muscle stiffness. By chance, did you have an accident recently or in the near past?

I don't know if its available in Pakistan, but chiropractors and physical therapy could work for you.

As far as medications, it sounds like you may need muscle relaxers if ibuprofen is not enough.

Graduated from medical school in 2009 and been working as a surgeon ever since. Antispasmotics are mostly drugs like Buscopan and Nospa which help relax smooth muscles and we don't have smooth muscles in our neck.

He needs to use medicine like Nuberol Forte, diagesic P or Orphagesic

take tab movax 2 mg twice daily along with tab artifen 50 mg twice daily.

How can you sleep on your stomach? I hate my balls being pushed towards my body.

Back
Top Bottom