What's new

Is the rise of Donald Trump really President Obama's fault?

Gothic

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
https://www.theguardian.com/media/g...of-donald-trump-really-president-obamas-fault

Is the rise of Donald Trump really President Obama's fault?
RoyGreenslade.png

Roy Greenslade

I do agree with him... Obama failed so much so along with Hilary that people felt even a douche bag like Trump would be better choice especially when democrats went with Hilary instead of Barnie Sanders

I do agree with him... Obama failed so much so along with Hilary that people felt even a douche bag like Trump would be better choice especially when democrats went with Hilary instead of Barnie Sanders

Well certainly Hillary didn't seem to achieve anything in the Obama administration. That was her big downfall.

If for instance Bill Clinton was allowed to run again he would have easily beat Trump. So saying it
was all Obama is a bit unfair.

Well certainly Hillary didn't seem to achieve anything in the Obama administration. That was her big downfall.

If for instance Bill Clinton was allowed to run again he would have easily beat Trump. So saying it
was all Obama is a bit unfair.

i really respect your opinion as a chinese american woman

Ever consider how difficult it is to get something done with both houses under Republican control, and the Republicans not cooperating?

Back
Top Bottom