What's new

Is the Navy Planning on procuring replacements for P3-Cs?

and than chinese aircraft will be there more capable than P8I..
Lol.

your aircraft carriers do not use a catapult system, they use a ski-jump, so the aircrafts launched will not be loaded to their full capacity(fuel and weapons both), this limits whatever advantage your mig 29 has.

The Indian Navy gets around this with buddy-buddy refuelling:

MiG-29-buddy-buddy.jpg

+Indian+Navy's+MIG-29KMiG-29KUB+Fulcrum-D+Carrier-Borne+Fighter+Jet+which+will+operate+from+the+INS+Vikramaditya+aircraft+carrier.+refueling+(1).jpg

mig-29k_tanker.jpg

So the fighters can take off with heavy munition loads and light on fuel and be refuelled in the air by a tanker-configured MiG-29K before going on to their objective.

One Carrier Battle Group will blockade Gwadar...lets say Vikramaditya.

Second carrier Battle group will blockade Karachi INS Viraat/ ViKrant(once it is completed)..Mig 29s from Gujrat can also provide air cover/strike Karachi.

You did not factor in our submarines and the newer ones we are getting from China. You carrier battle group will stay on the eastern seaboard of India like your aircraft carrier never showed up in 1971 war.

Are you talking about Pakistan or Myanmar? I dont think you can even fight Myanmar.

1- For IN, as for now its about configuration and the munitions that the aircraft is going to carry.

2- It makes sense that they don't.

3- Vintage? Pakistani Orion's MAD instrument and modernization with Hawkeye 2000 AEW system will keep being a headache for Indian submarines.

4- Most forumers tend to confuse naval warfare with 'strategy games'

Of course the countries have their own choice but submarine launched nuclear missiles are generally regarded as second-strike capabilities which means let alone a nuclear attack your are talking about a nuclear retaliation after India's hit by Pakistan with nukes and his nuclear missile units are destroyed which is never going to happen so eliminate the SLBMs since when its used both India and Pakistan will burn each other. SLBMs are not weapons but a must have deterrence until WW3 is started.

So what is Pakistan, a no-mads land? Perception of ASW/MPAs are detection and reconnaissance (attack if the aircraft is armed) so they won't be flying just off the beaches. They are tasked to perform their duties hundreds of miles away.

5- Indian Navy has a significant superiority over PN and they know how to use that. But a CBG is very expensive to operate and requires vast logistic support. And seriously how do you think they are gonna;

"One Carrier Battle Group will blockade Gwadar...lets say Vikramaditya.

Second carrier Battle group will blockade Karachi INS Viraat/ ViKrant(once it is completed)..Mig 29s from Gujrat can also provide air cover/strike Karachi." ??

6- It's about budget. For India; the more you spend on the Navy more superior you'll become.

There's a reason why we humans are never and will be able to predict the progress of a battle and its results on a tactical scale. Because it's complex and a lot of factors are on display. In naval warfare the environment, training of staff, agility, strategies and many more facts are on the desk. Even one second can save an entire ship or it can cost the lives of hundreds.

So one can only be a fool to understand that IN has a massive edge over PN but don't trust yourself too much.
are you aware IN got p8I .. which is generation ahead of p3 c.... apart from other ASW crafts...

1. Which anti ship missile can ZDK 03 guide? Name one.

2. No CM-400 AKG goes supersonic in its terminal phase only (Mach 4+).
where as Hypersonic speed is Mach 5.5 +

Brhamos a 3.2 tonne missile, which supersonic through out its flights, where as CM -400 AKG a 900 Kg Missile is not only supersonic through out its flight but also goes Hypersonic in terminal phase.

Where is it hiding all that fuel. Or is it running hot air..that Chinese have been pumping you up with.

Already explained about Pakistan Navy submarines 71 in above post ..go read it. And Indian Navy had only one submarine in 71.
1.BY guiding i meant providing mid flight data via data link to correct its path.As far as a2a mode is concerned,i m 100% sure it can guide radar guided missiles such as sd10 all the way to its target...Ever heard of a silent kill?????
2.I dont give a F*** about Brahamos`s range or fuel.........
3.Are u high on something????
PN had 4 subs in 1971.Point.

Dude you are again using logic !! How many times do you need to understand that Logic depreciating currency when talking to them ?? Isn't it like a billionth time we have to explain that AWACS do not have the resolution to guide ammunition ?? A trillionth time that their carrier killer is a glorified gravity glide bomb with a powered end phase ?? And you see these people quoting it as HYPER-SONIC !!!

I spilled my beer laughing at this. Dude you have a better career in stand-up comedy.
Stop F****** around and read my post again...

1.BY guiding i meant providing mid flight data via data link to correct its path.As far as a2a mode is concerned,i m 100% sure it can guide radar guided missiles such as sd10 all the way to its target...Ever heard of a silent kill?????
2.I dont give a F*** about Brahamos`s range or fuel.........
3.Are u high on something????
PN had 4 subs in 1971.Point.

Stop F****** around and read my post again...

1. I asked you a simple question ..which Anti ship missile in Pakistan's service can ZDK guide...not interested in you beating around the Bush.

2. You might not be interested.. then bring a reliable source which claims CM 400 is supersonic throughout its flight.

3. As I said before ..I am always high on life ..but you seem to be high on hot air.

Pakistan Navy had midgets subs in 1971 ..if you need to brush up on your facts ..I can give you a source.

1. I asked you a simple question ..which Anti ship missile in Pakistan's service can ZDK guide...not interested in you beating around the Bush.
1.C802 and C802.Not sure about Cm400 AKG
2.Ask uncle google
3.You call midget subs as principle combatants????:o::o::o:

1.C802 and C802.Not sure about Cm400 AKG
2.Ask uncle google
3.You call midget subs as principle combatants????:o::o::o:

1. WRONG C802 or the air launched version In PAF service YJ 82/83 has inertial navigation for midcourse guidance and active radar for terminal homing ..no data link.

2. Don't need to ..I don't blabber without Checking my facts . If you have a source claiming that CM 400 is supersonic throughout its flight(as you claim) then bring that source.

3. When a 200 tonne missile boat is considered a principal combatant..it laid waist to your navy and harbours. Then a 200 tonne submarines could have done the same..so yes it is a principal combtant if you only knew how to use them as such ...and were fearless in execution.

1.Its all over the internet.Firstly C803 was designed with a datalink which was afterwards added to C802
2.GO through CM400 AKG threads on PDF.We have explained this to indians millions of times there
3.Now thats the logic of a 10 year old kid.LOL

1.Its all over the internet.Firstly C803 was designed with a datalink which was afterwards added to C802
2.GO through CM400 AKG threads on PDF.We have explained this to indians millions of times there
3.Now thats the logic of a 10 year old kid.LOL

1. Source that Pakistani air launched c802 has data link.
2. Come up with a source of what you are claiming or shut up..not interested in wild goose chase.
3. Incidentally it also happens to be logic that Pakistan Navy follows...for they went and bough more Italian midget subs...and up until they were decommissioned..midget subs figured as principal combatants on Pakistan navys website.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1436728341.034290.jpg

Y-8q good choice for PN and can be order with modifications

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1436728449.782374.jpg

Haiyan UUV good choice to

Indian Navy currently has two aircraft carriers, while two more are different stages of construction/planning. Within a decade..Indian navy plans to have three operational aircraft carriers.

In any hypothetical war against Pakistan alone..Indian navy will have at least two aircraft carriers deployed on our western seaboard, even if one aircraft carrier remains in the east to deter the Chinese.

Pakistan as of now only has one principal port of Karachi..if and when Gwadar comes online..blockade of Gwadar would be essential to India navy's plans.

Yes, now Indian navy has massive advantage over PN, but it was always not so.

In our Last Naval war..Pakistan had 26 principal combatants including 11 submarines while India had one...where as IN had 31 principal combatants.

Even then Indian Navy managed to sink one third Pakistani fleet, laid waist to Pakistani harbours Karachi and Chittagong. Both East and West Pakistan were completely blockaded. Fires burnt in Karachi harbour for almost entire duration of the war, cause more than $3 Billion damage to Pakistan economy.( in 1971)

Pakistani losses at the end of the war were.

2 Destroyers
1 Minesweeper
1 Submarine
3 Patrol vessels
7 Gunboats
18 Cargo, Supply and Communication ships
3 Merchant Navy ships captured

While India lost one frigate.

It was not because IN numerical superiority or qualitative superiority that India won the war..but simply because of audacious planning and fearless execution.

Three CVs will make India at the top of his AO.

Gwadar or Karachi, ir doesn't matter which port it is but PN will be insufficient to defend these areas. So it'll give an important responsibility to Pakistani air force. So it would only be a miracle if two carrier air wings suceed to take on a air force that has twenty active front line squadrons with 450 combat aircraft which will result with the involvement of Indian air force. These actions will result with a full scale conventional war. I believe India is far powerful with its massive budget and economic power but what civilian analysts can't understand is that no one can predict the outcomes of war. Thus even the example you've given, it proves it.

As for the red lines I don't know the past but for today's era, I had the opportunity to train along with PN officer cadets, they all were well trained to lead the fight, I am sure its the same for yours but war is not a strategy game that you can judge with quality and quantity.

What the heck dude PN does not even has ships more than Indian coast guard please look at the number of ships. We don't need IN dude. If we will use IN it will be a massive overkill just one or one destroyer with migs and the biggest advantage is MF-Starr which is going to secure 400 km so any movement from Pak navy and it is visible in here. one is enough. Heck even that will be overkill our coast guard's OPV's are enough to handle them. Lol Seriously

Stopped reading after the second sentence, end of discussion. Good luck for your or any one's coast guard to deal with C-802s and RGM-84s.

are you aware IN got p8I .. which is generation ahead of p3 c.... apart from other ASW crafts...

P-8 Poseidon is probably the most advanced ASW/ASuW/MPA aircraft available in the markets. But at my most I was referring to P-3 Orion's MAD instrument and Hawkeye 2000 modernization that would keep being an headache to submarines. Even Russians used titanium hull at Ada-class submarines to evade US Orion's MAD, results were terrific for Soviets, it still was able to detect them.

Back
Top Bottom