What's new

Is the JF-17 Really a Tough Sell for China and Pakistan?

First country to by the JF-17 is probably Argentina, they are tolking of 20 Block-II , in my opinion 20 will be just the begining. If they agree to build them in Argentina, then Pakistan can concentrate the production for the home market.

OMG.. what a brilliant display of technical intellect "a cross between a f-16 and a f-18". That answers everything!! Thank you for such enlightening post.
Internet is awesome isn't it!! Its gives a say for everyone regardless of brain cells.

Yup, I can clearly see how many brain cells were at work when you wrote the above post. The brain activity graph was pretty horizontal, sometimes, there were dips in the negative as well, so -+0 activity!!
If I had the time to raise a few yonger internet warrior, I'd try to "prove" my point. How about I give you some home work instead? Google JFT pics, and then -16 and -18. Then see them in flying at different angles, not from right in front of you "parked". Then google the airshows the JFT has been to, like the Farnborough and Dubai, etc. Heat the commentary, those are western analyst and one of the few things they'll say, is that in flight, the JFT looks like a cross between -5, -16 and -18. There are features so visible that a blind can only miss!

Back
Top Bottom