What's new

Is the BJP hacking EVMs to win UP election?

They're fighting with each other.

Next update at 14:00 HRS on 09032022.

They are fighting each other. Western & India Media is showing Ukraine version as the Gospel Truth. However, here one can see prospective of both et al., other countries.

I am following the respective thread for the updates. :wave:

You cannot deny education, just because they chose to wear a Burqa and hijab.

Burqa is the choice of some misinformed and misguided girls in these schools and colleges but most have it imposed on them by the irrationals in India. India has the largest percentage of burqa wearers in the world. The Indian courts have recently consulted Abdullah Yusuf Ali's English translation of the Quran in the context of the Shimoga matter and found no reference to the burqa in it yet the irrationals in Shimoga and other places have put up banners saying "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" and the misinformed and misguided girls agree with this. Now tell me, are these girls not self-denying their education ? Are these girls not going against the Quran from where they have borrowed their information through uneducated fifth-hand source including the PFI leader father of Angry Burqa Girl Muskan ? When I was in school and college there were no burqa-wearing co-students. I will post more on this in that dedicated thread.

About the thread topic, please see the end of this post.

Apparently not.

Geneticists say that different caste genetic profiles only got frozen with the increasing rigidity of the caste system roughly around 400 CE (400 AD).

Hmm, what do the geneticists say was the system before 400 AD ?

That doesn't give much mental relief. Something like, 'Let's be lenient. Let's give him 30 lashes instead of 32.'

Good analogy.

And look at what was found in UP some minutes ago. You spoke about such things happening :
Lucknpw: Samajwadi Party chief Akhilesh Yadav, the biggest challenger to the BJP in the recently held assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, has alleged that Electronic Voting machines were being taken away from counting centres in Varanasi just two days before counting of votes. The exit polls are "adding to the perception that the BJP is winning and any theft that may be happening is sidestepped," he said, declaring that it is time to save democracy.

As videos of the EVMs in the truck are being circulated on social media, the District Magistrate of Varanasi said the EVMs were not the ones used for voting and are just being used for "hands-on training".

Accusing "some political parties" of "spreading rumours", Kaushal Raj Sharma said the EVMs used in the elections "are all sealed in the strong room in the possession of CRPF and there is CCTV surveillance which is being watched by people of all political parties".

Appearing before the media, Akhilesh Yadav, however, staunchly countered the claim.

"In Varanasi, we intercepted one truck and two trucks fled. If there was no suspicious activity, how did two trucks with EVMs escape? You cannot move any EVMs from anywhere without the consent of candidates," he said.

"We were getting information that a principal Secretary to the Chief Minister was calling District Magistrates, saying 'counting should be slow wherever the BJP is losing'," he said, adding, "Now that the EVMs have been caught, the officials will make multiple excuses..."

In the last election, the BJP had won 47 seats with a margin of less than 5,000 votes, the Samajwadi Party chief said. Now that the exit polls are "adding to the perception that the BJP is winning, any theft that may be happening is sidestepped" he said.

The counting of votes for the mammoth seven-phase elections which ended yesterday, will take place on Thursday. The Samajwadi Party has claimed that it will win and form government in the state, where the BJP is hoping for another term in power.

All exit polls, however, have predicted a BJP victory. An aggregate of ten exit polls yesterday indicated that the BJP may win 240-plus of the state's 403 assembly seats, Akhilesh Yadav's Samajwadi Party may win 130-plus seats.
@DrJekyll @Sudarshan @N.Siddiqui

@Ashesh, here's your EVM fraud.

They are fighting each other. Western & India Media is showing Ukraine version as the Gospel Truth. However, here one can see prospective of both et al., other countries.

I am following the respective thread for the updates. :wave:
The western media are now going through those last few moments of brightness before dying out. Nobody believes them any more.

To the objective observer of these horrifying events, the discovery of Russians in more and more parts of Ukraine is a clear indication of what is really happening.

We/I will share it with Political Parties, try & make it Viral on Social Media, so that our Democracy can be saved. :tup:
Brilliant idea!

So that's how social media has been solving our problems.

Nobody tells me these things.

Burqa is the choice of some misinformed and misguided girls in these schools and colleges but most have it imposed on them by the irrationals in India. India has the largest percentage of burqa wearers in the world. The Indian courts have recently consulted Abdullah Yusuf Ali's English translation of the Quran in the context of the Shimoga matter and found no reference to the burqa in it yet the irrationals in Shimoga and other places have put up banners saying "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" and the misinformed and misguided girls agree with this. Now tell me, are these girls not self-denying their education ? Are these girls not going against the Quran from where they have borrowed their information through uneducated fifth-hand source including the PFI leader father of Angry Burqa Girl Muskan ? When I was in school and college there were no burqa-wearing co-students. I will post more on this in that dedicated thread.

Hmm, what do the geneticists say was the system beforGood analogy.

And look at what was found in UP today. You spoke about this :

Bro, I don’t wish to discuss politics. Please accept my apologies that I posted in this thread.

Hmm, what do the geneticists say was the system before 400 AD ?

Good analogy.

And look at what was found in UP some minutes ago. You spoke about such things happening :

I have deleted that Post. Hope this makes you happy. 🙏 Peace!!!

Last edited:
Bro, I don’t wish to discuss politics. Please accept my apologies that I posted in this thread. :agree:🙏

Well, it was you who told me this :
Did OP provide proof of EVM fraud? No. Hence, I called it it 'Rudali Vilap'. Ask him to provide facts - We/I will share it with Political Parties, try & make it Viral on Social Media, so that our Democracy can be saved. :tup:
And I posted an article about SP people intercepting three trucks with smuggled EVMs in Varanasi so please do what you said.

Well, it was you who told me this :

And I posted an article about SP people intercepting three trucks with smuggled EVMs in Varanasi so please do what you said.
I deleted that Post as well.

I am tweeting about it & posting it on my Facebook & Instagram account. Anything else, mate?

Muslim women are voting for the BJP for the following reasons:
1) Targetting them in riots.
2) Refusing them entry in colleges.
3) Auctioning them online.
Dude now don't become a women from Muslim community, let them decide for themselves.

There are issues in India but they are not just faced by Muslims, its the story of every person from poor and weak section of the society.we have to target these section and improve their lives.

EVM is not hacked. It is the Hindu mind that has been hacked.

Either hacking the EVMs or hacking the Hindu minds is okay as long as Modi or Yogi continues as the PM.

The end result is more important than the method.

I watched exit polls of many news channels. Most exit polls are predicting BJP victory in Uttar Pradesh.

I know most news channel are on the payroll of the RSS.

But I don't understand how the BJP can win the most important Indian state.

* OBC and Muslim population is around 35 percent and 20 percent respectively. OBCs are angry with the BJP. Most OBCs went for Samajwadi Party this time. Muslims won't vote for the BJP.

* Dalits are angry with the BJP to due to rise in anti Dalit Hate crimes. Most of them would have voted for BSP. Dalits form around 25 percent.

* Brahmins are around 9.5 percent. Yogi (a Thakur) has irked Brahmins by favouring his caste over them. Atleast half of them would go with the Congress and the BSP.

* Farmers protest has turned agrarian castes like Jaats and Gujjars who are form a significant chunk of the population of western up anti BJP. Most Muslims of the state are concentrated in the Western Part.

* Thakurs who form around 7 percent of the state population would support Yogi (a thakur). Who would else vote for BJP? Some Brahmins. Some minor OBCs castes. Some minor Dalits castes. In short BJP wouldn't be able to garner more than 18 percent votes.

So how the BJP would cross the majority mark?

@jamahir @Joe Shearer @xeuss @N.Siddiqui
This is withdrawal symptom. You have been in high horse in last 2 months, but after the exit polls, you are facing the toughest challenge to withdraw from it. I can relate to your pain as I have also gone through the withdrawal symptoms of my cigerette smoking. I am posting a Twitter link of Akash Banarjee to show you what withdrawal symptom looks like -

This is withdrawal symptom. You have been in high horse in last 2 months, but after the exit polls, you are facing the toughest challenge to withdraw from it. I can relate to your pain as I have also gone through the withdrawal symptoms of my cigerette smoking. I am posting a Twitter link of Akash Banarjee to show you what withdrawal symptom looks like -

Watch this from the same Twitter source :

You are a Bhakt!

How can BJP win when the majority of the electorate is against it?

Dude now don't become a women from Muslim community, let them decide for themselves.

There are issues in India but they are not just faced by Muslims, its the story of every person from poor and weak section of the society.we have to target these section and improve their lives.
You said that Muslim women will vote for the BJP.

Why would they do so? BJP & RSS hate Muslims & Islam.

Pregnant Muslim women were gang rapes by BJP mob in Gujarat and Muzaffarnagar.

I respect your opinion.

But the opinion of Muslim women who chose to wear it must be respected too.

Let them wear Burqa, Hijab or hand gloves if they want too. We can't take their freedom to choose.

You are a Bhakt!

How can BJP win when the majority of the electorate is against it?

You said that Muslim women will vote for the BJP.

Why would they do so? BJP & RSS hate Muslims & Islam.

Pregnant Muslim women were gang rapes by BJP mob in Gujarat and Muzaffarnagar.
Whatever you call me, I voted for Modi in 2019 and for Mamata in 2021. You said Muslim women won't vote for Yogi but you still strongly believe that Non-Yadavs will vote for their greatest nemesis SP. When you see a possibility of upper cast voters split, why can't you foresee Muslim women voters split?

Back
Top Bottom