What's new

Is the BJP hacking EVMs to win UP election?

Akshay89

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I watched exit polls of many news channels. Most exit polls are predicting BJP victory in Uttar Pradesh.

I know most news channel are on the payroll of the RSS.

But I don't understand how the BJP can win the most important Indian state.

* OBC and Muslim population is around 35 percent and 20 percent respectively. OBCs are angry with the BJP. Most OBCs went for Samajwadi Party this time. Muslims won't vote for the BJP.

* Dalits are angry with the BJP to due to rise in anti Dalit Hate crimes. Most of them would have voted for BSP. Dalits form around 25 percent.

* Brahmins are around 9.5 percent. Yogi (a Thakur) has irked Brahmins by favouring his caste over them. Atleast half of them would go with the Congress and the BSP.

* Farmers protest has turned agrarian castes like Jaats and Gujjars who are form a significant chunk of the population of western up anti BJP. Most Muslims of the state are concentrated in the Western Part.

* Thakurs who form around 7 percent of the state population would support Yogi (a thakur). Who would else vote for BJP? Some Brahmins. Some minor OBCs castes. Some minor Dalits castes. In short BJP wouldn't be able to garner more than 18 percent votes.

So how the BJP would cross the majority mark?

@jamahir @Joe Shearer @xeuss @N.Siddiqui

Last edited:
don't be so surprised. India's Muslims and lower castes will be voting BJP in hordes, afraid of what might happen if they don't.
No.

Last time around, BJP's strategy was to split Muslim vote. And win major chunk of lower caste vote.

This time around, Muslims had to decided to vote for Samajwadi Party. Not to vote for the Congress, BSP or MIM and split their votes.

And most of the lower castes have abandoned the BJP.

No.

Last time around, BJP's strategy was to split Muslim vote. And win major chunk of lower caste vote.

This time around, Muslims had to decided to vote for Samajwadi Party. Not to vote for the Congress, BSP or MIM and split their votes.

And most of the lower castes have abandoned the BJP.
They are anti-nationals if they don't vote BJP. How can they ignore his vision of prosperity for the country?

Modi hai tou mumkin hai

I am watched exit polls of many news channels. Most exit polls are predicting BJP victory in Uttar Pradesh.

I know most news channel are on the payroll of the RSS.

But I don't understand how the BJP can win the most important Indian state.

* OBC and Muslim population is around 35 percent and 20 percent respectively. OBCs are angry with the BJP. Most OBCs went for Samajwadi Party this time. Muslims won't vote for the BJP.

* Dalits are angry with the BJP to due to rise in anti Dalit Hate crimes. Most of them would have voted for BSP. Dalits form around 25 percent.

* Brahmins are around 9.5 percent. Yogi (a Thakur) has irked Brahmins by favouring his caste over them. Atleast half of them would go with the Congress and the BSP.

* Farmers protest has turned agrarian castes like Jaats and Gujjars who are form a significant chunk of the population of western up anti BJP. Most Muslims of the state are concentrated in the Western Part.

* Thakurs who form around 7 percent of the state population would support Yogi (a thakur). Who would else vote for BJP? Some Brahmins. Some minor OBCs castes. Some minor Dalits castes. In short BJP wouldn't be able to garner more than 18 percent votes.

So how the BJP would cross the majority mark?

@jamahir @Joe Shearer @xeuss @N.Siddiqui
There is a great deal of scepticism about Exit Polls. Some opinions have begun to circulate that these are deliberate plants, intended to legitimise extra-legal actions by the BJP to win the polls without winning the votes.

We can only wait and see.

They are anti-nationals if they don't vote BJP. How can they ignore his vision of prosperity for the country?

Modi hai tou mumkin hai
I didn't find it funny. I know one must keep one's sense of humour intact at all times, but...

Sorry.

Wishing for BJP defeat is not the same as BJP getting defeated. Hope is a good sentiment, it is not a strategy.

Media being on BJP's payroll and exit polls predicting BJP victory are totally unrelated things. Can't understand why you are forcing a connection here. Results will be out in a few weeks. Then exit polls will be worth less than toilet paper. Exit polls do not make victors. Elections do. Exit polls are for entertainment of public who can't help scratching their itch till the actual results.

Unless you have good insider knowledge about how EVMs function and how their security is ensured, there is no point running conspiracy theories. Bhakt haters bring this up every time BJP wins and Bhakts tear this argument when BJP loses. Please supplement your doubts with some explanation on why you think EVMs are hacked. It is easy to just pass a comment.

Wishing for BJP defeat is not the same as BJP getting defeated. Hope is a good sentiment, it is not a strategy.

Media being on BJP's payroll and exit polls predicting BJP victory are totally unrelated things. Can't understand why you are forcing a connection here. Results will be out in a few weeks. Then exit polls will be worth less than toilet paper. Exit polls do not make victors. Elections do. Exit polls are for entertainment of public who can't help scratching their itch till the actual results.

Unless you have good insider knowledge about how EVMs function and how their security is ensured, there is no point running conspiracy theories. Bhakt haters bring this up every time BJP wins and Bhakts tear this argument when BJP loses. Please supplement your doubts with some explanation on why you think EVMs are hacked. It is easy to just pass a comment.
Yogi is a joke of a CM! Plus BJP has lost OBC and Dalit support.

Samajwadi party would have been the clear winner. Muslim + OBC votebank enough for them to sail through.

Modi hai tou mumkin hai
The hateful idiots who vote for the BJP which makes Indians hate each other are the anti nationals.

No need to hack the EVM's, the Hindutva radicalization has hacked and indoctrinated the minds of a large percent of feeble minded people, there is always a bigger propensity that gullible people in huge numbers will fall for the BJP.

And it seems, as I have rudimentary knowledge about the situation there in UP India, the BJP electorate chunk was intact and not divided with devout supporters, call them Hindutvadis, Saffronis or ultra nationalists.

And the rest of the votes of OBC, Dalits to Muslims were divided amongst other parties including Congress and SP, others, Bahujan too.

And/Or Muslims also voted for the BJP, happened in last polls too as per some studies, the reason is fear factor and with it the promises(cannot fight with them join them) kind of thoughts.

And the final results could be different from the exit polls...

1646734647351.png

Last edited:
No need to hack the EVM's, the Hindutva radicalization has hacked and indoctrinated the minds of a large percent of feeble minded people, there is always a bigger propensity that gullible people in huge numbers will fall for the BJP.

And it seems, as I have rudimentary knowledge about the situation there in UP India, the BJP electorate chunk was intact and not divided with devout supporters, call them Hindutvadis, Saffronis or ultra nationalists.

And the rest of the votes of OBC to Muslims were divided amongst other parties including Congress and SP, others, Bahujan too.

View attachment 821888
I disagree.

I live in a constituency where both the MLA and MP belong to the BJP.

Before the elections, every person I met was cursing the BJP and Modi for failing to deliver on economic front. None of them were going to vote for the BJP.

But yet the BJP candidates won with a huge margin.

This shows that BJP uses the EVM to their advantage in crucial times as alleged by the opposition.

But yet the BJP candidates won with a huge margin.

This shows that BJP uses the EVM to their advantage in crucial times as alleged by the opposition.

So you mean to suggest that BJP did this just in UP and not in Indian Punjab where AAP got more than 70 seats and BJP hardly 5-6, so as to make it look less suspicious and more acceptable.

As UP is 'The' state which makes or breaks the govt. Yes could be like this, probable enough...

Last edited:
So you mean to suggest that BJP did this just in UP and not in Indian Punjab where AAP got more than 70 seats and BJP hardly 5-6, so as to make it look less suspicious and more acceptable.

As UP is 'the' state which makes or breaks the govt. Yes could be like this, probable enough...
They cannot do that in states like Punjab where BJP has no base. Or West Bengal where Mamta Banerjee is too popular among Bengalis. Or Tamil Nadu and Kerala.

Yogi has alienated OBCs, Dalits and even Brahmans. He is very arrogant and high handed. He does not posses oratory and crowd pulling skills of Modi. Uttar Pradesh is still one of the worst states in India.

Besides Congress and BSP are very weak atm. Only Samajwadi party is strong. Most OBCs and Muslims probably voted for it.

I just don't see how the BJP would win in UP.

You are a victim of RSS propoganda.

You believe that BJP will send all Indian Muslims to Pakistan.
No I don't

I wouldn't want to take them, maybe some who can contribute positively to the state, but not really, that's not what I want

Back
Top Bottom