is that a pakfa flat nozzle????

sardar1987

BANNED
Reaction score
product 30
t50%20%28154%29.jpg

t50%20%28157%29.jpg

t50%20%28156%29.jpg

this thing is gonna destroy all 4.5 gen planes atleast......look at that radar coverage!!
t50%20%28142%29.jpg

friction diagrams??whatever
t50%20%2874%29.jpg

t50%20%2858%29.jpg

pl. post all information on all T-50 derivatives here. the sticky thread will allow better discussion.

:cheers:

Man i am grateful for ur concern but i need specific answers and ppl rarely go to the pakfa thread anymore........i needed to highlight stuff

Man i am grateful for ur concern but i need specific answers and ppl rarely go to the pakfa thread anymore........i needed to highlight stuff

These things were posted and discussed in that thread .

Rarely ..... no . You can see discussions on a daily basis on that thread .

These things were posted and discussed in that thread .

Rarely ..... no . You can see discussions on a daily basis on that thread .

I have a specific question about the flat nozzle and afaik no one has posted the product 30 drawings before.I may be wrong but how am i supposed to browse all 98 pages??

I have a specific question about the flat nozzle and afaik no one has posted the product 30 drawings before.I may be wrong but how am i supposed to browse all 98 pages??

You dont have to browse through 98 pages . Just ask the question there and somebody will answer it .

And no , these images were posted earlier .

It is rumoured to be a new patented design of flat nozzles for PAK FA .

Bro these images are not random ones,,,,,but from paralay.com which is the authority on pakfa program

And anyways after this economy and difficulty in getting rafale(who knows what will happen) we need to debate pakfa more as ppl have forgotten about it.I posted the pictures again to rekindle the interest

Bro these images are not random ones,,,,,but from paralay.com which is the authority on pakfa program

They may be authentic but we will have to wait and see how and when these drawing will become orginal part of the project .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom