What's new

Is sharia totalitarian or does it actually promotes true tolerance and pluralism?

Is not sharia the only system that guarantees a truly pluralistic and tolerant society?

• Total voters
Thanks, I do read the BD section often but don't post as much as you guys cover most things very well.

There's no such things as having too many reasonable voices my friend, another one is always welcome.

Is @Luffy 500 based in BD? I suspect he's a British Bangladeshi as his sources are very common out here
I think so, when he had his flags displayed they were bought in BD. I think these sources are used because they're in English and this forum is an international one so everyone can read it.

There's no such things as having too many reasonable voices my friend, another one is always welcome.

I think so, when he had his flags displayed they were bought in BD. I think these sources are used because they're in English and this forum is an international one so everyone can read it.

That's fair enough, I will try to do more and i look forward to reading more from you too.

Re luffy, I did note his flags but they never felt right, I suppose we must accept that unless he says otherwise. I do hope in time he will learn not to be so judgemental.

Islamic law actually doesn’t impose itself on people without their consent.

I pray that those who want sharia for themselves get it, as pure and unadulterated as they wish, 100%.

Sorry but you sound like a nutcase. Let me help you with 800% less words:

You were stupid to go atheist and you're more stupid to go extremist. If you were as wise as you're trying to sound you'd be somewhere in the middle - but then again the newly religious are often full of zeal but lacking in good sense.
You know what i do dislike very much?someone falling from middle of sky out of nowhere. :partay:
Another stupid answer of a premeditated MI6 programmed mind.
Where did i say i went atheist?
And extremist?Is that the word UK papa has taught you most?
If i am sounding to "try" as wise as i am? I should sound as wise as you then or at least try to sound like as you i guess? :D
Somewhere in middle?Of course.I mean you want me to be in the middle in the place you call middle,"freedom".
Newly religious zeal?It sounds you are new to UK,still flying high in your mind. :D
Don't worry,you will come down sooner or later,happens,whoever goes there has a tendency to try to get out what is in their stomach very often in front of crowd.Vibez and partzz of pretending to be ultra modern :partay:
And for as sense,our sense doesn't use british made sensors.When an export from here to there try to lecture me sense and "extreme" level it really makes me laugh so hard.
But please,don't export your MI6 standard definitions here please :enjoy:
Next time don't give me british made definitions and sensing standards.
You went there and licking their dik is your own personal matter.Don't judge others by that definitions.

You know what i do dislike very much?someone falling from middle of sky out of nowhere. :partay:
Another stupid answer of a premeditated MI6 programmed mind.
Where did i say i went atheist?
And extremist?Is that the word UK papa has taught you most?
If i am sounding to "try" as wise as i am? I should sound as wise as you then or at least try to sound like as you i guess? :D
Somewhere in middle?Of course.I mean you want me to be in the middle in the place you call middle,"freedom".
Newly religious zeal?It sounds you are new to UK,still flying high in your mind. :D
Don't worry,you will come down sooner or later,happens,whoever goes there has a tendency to try to get out what is in their stomach very often in front of crowd.Vibez and partzz of pretending to be ultra modern :partay:
And for as sense,our sense doesn't use british made sensors.When an export from here to there try to lecture me sense and "extreme" level it really makes me laugh so hard.
But please,don't export your MI6 standard definitions here please :enjoy:
Next time don't give me british made definitions and sensing standards.
You went there and licking their dik is your own personal matter.Don't judge others by that definitions.

Blah blah blah:

As an ex-atheist let me tell you...

You've got mental problems - don't write so much next time.

What is the point of this post? Is it to showcase sharia law? Or are you saying it should be implemented in countries like PK BD etc? If it's the former, good for you. A great discussion on how your preferred law system is supposed to run.

If it's the latter though, it is a ridiculous thought. Laws should be made case by case on what works the best and makes the most sense. You don't see a book and then follow backwards from your conclusion. You don't first make up what the law you want and then work backward from how you reach that conclusion, or how that law can be good.

For each law, you make your case, analyse past cases, see what works and what doesn't and whatever conclusion occurs, that's what the law should be. And if all the conclusion happens to match sharia, well, happy day for you and I won't certainly argue against it.

But you don't predetermine the laws. If it turns out, 80% of sharia laws is appropriate, then 80% gets implemented. Each law is separate and needs to have it's own review and analysis. You don't get to choose a whole set of law's book and push for it.

You work your way to where the conclusion lead. Having the conclusion first and then working to get to that conclusion is ridiculous. Not to mention a whole law system that has so many laws in it.

Depends on whose interpretation of Sharia you are talking about. Muhammad Asad, the second founding ideologue of Pakistan and put in charge of implementing Islam by Jinnah, has a very short booklet on how to solve the shariah problem.

One read of it, and everything became crystal clear for me on how we screwed up sharia and made it into "depends on who you ask":

http://muhammad-asad.com/Asad-This-Law-of-Ours.pdf
You know who hated him and got rid of him??

Sir Zafrullah Khan.

Hmmmm I do have a better system actually.
It's called NOT SHARIA aka any other law where you are aren't screwed if youre not a Sunni male.

"Freedom" won't stop as long as it's hurting or breaching your rights. Public nudity isn't allowed because it's a breach of public decency. Homos marrying will not suddenly give you AIDS or something and doesn't concern you at all (of course this discussion is another one on its own but this is just your example). Paedophilia involves preying on KIDS that are not old enough to give consent (btw marrying of underage girls is allowed in the Sharia). People in most of the world aren't allowed to own guns because handing them over to untrained individuals will endanger the lives of others.

Anything else ? :)
How is public decency determined?
What is an underage girl? How is that determined?

What is your Truth standard??

Now the question is which sharia law r v going to get ?? shia , sunni, wahabi, etc whose sharia laws v should follow??? 2nd question is how many people know the true sharia laws?? 3rd how it can be implemented?? does peope know that 80% sharia is personalised and 20% is community based???

Back
Top Bottom