What's new

Is PDF under attack by PMLN Bots?

I am back guys.. so worry less and don't respond.
I love hunting him down..
Add Captcha to registration or the puzzle client protocol at a high level is a way to slow down automated bots crawling a site so that they approach the speed that humans would normally browse your site. The bots will be slowed down by requiring them to solve a “puzzle” or show “proof of work” in order to obtain a secret that allows them to continue to access the site.

All Nani Bots will be quiet after Supreme court decision

The decision needs to come today or Public needs to come out (PTI and citizens of Pakistan)

I want all NANI bots to come say hello to me

Last edited:

آج کل پٹواریوں سے بحث نہ کریں ان کا تو کچھ نہیں جاۓ گا 14 ٹیکے آپ کے پیٹ میں لگیں گے

Can anyone please tell me why my account is limited? Did I hurt someone’s feeling by criticizing Generals?

Who ever put that limit on my account must be more loyal to Bajwa than Pakistan.

Cleaned up, thanks for reporting.
Why cant you switch off the registration or install plugin for mod id approval first post? there plugin in xenforo?

@WebMaster you could add extra security using cloudflare since this site use cloudflare ip already you must have login id there. just add extra security to the register page only for fake ip check.

Why cant you switch off the registration or install plugin for mod id approval first post? there plugin in xenforo?

@WebMaster you could add extra security using cloudflare since this site use cloudflare ip already you must have login id there. just add extra security to the register page only for fake ip check.
I believe they are exploiting some sort of vulnerability of Xenforo or some backdoor.

If it was as simple as installing a plugin it would have been done by now. I don't think turning off registration works too, because the spammer is able to post immediately after joining indicating the normal registration process is bypassed somehow.

Just observe and report until a more permanent fix is done.

I believe they are exploiting some sort of vulnerability of Xenforo or some backdoor.

If it was as simple as installing a plugin it would have been done by now. I don't think turning off registration works too, because the spammer is able to post immediately after joining indicating the normal registration process is bypassed somehow.

TLDR - this patwari nibba got em by the balls

rename the register page for few days from register.php to laal-hai-spammer-ki.php (lol) or anyother name which only webmaster knows until they find the solution.

this way bot wouldnt able to find the page to register even by usint software

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom