What's new

Is Pakistan the heir to the Mughals?

Is Pakistan the heir to the Mughals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since India was a European - originally Greek, derived from Persian - usage, there is not much point in taking up the final 90 years and building a case going back to the 6th century BCE, the probable date of the incursion of the Achaemenids into south Asia. It doesn't compute.
I think you know I have a few loose screws in my head and one of the crippling effects is I always look at things differantly. My issue is not the existence of the name India through the centuries. This is not about a name or names. Rather the rendering of those names according to the reality as exists today.

It's like I see start imagining myself in historical works because i come across names that sound or are similiar to me.

I think you know I have a few loose screws in my head and one of the crippling effects is I always look at things differantly. My issue is not the existence of the name India through the centuries. This is not about a name or names. Rather the rendering of those names according to the reality as exists today.

It's like I see start imagining myself in historical works because i come across names that sound or are similiar to me.
You are quite incorrect to say what you have just said about yourself. Your analysis was very accurate, but I thought to correct those keyboard kiddies whose eyes lit up on reading you, and who then rode a cock-horse to Banbury Cross.

Your last sentence is very close to reality. There are embellishments, but some other time.....

Rest assured, you are by yourself.

It is good to see you posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom