What's new

Is Pakistan heading for disaster in Balochistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to report you for offtopic troll. But I know it is useless to report you. In each every thread you troll big time.

anyways, Is the problem and grievances of balochis real or not?
I will say first acknowledge the problem, it will help in solving the problem.
If you say problem does not exist, you alienate people more.

You are entitled to talk nonsense and troll and bring up Bangladesh on a Balochistan thread - and then scream blue murder when one gets your own medicine? Calm down and stop getting so sensitive.
We do have issues and problems in Balochistan that urgently need sorting. It doesn't need external forces to interfere as they will certainly get the favor returned with interest.
Bangladesh - different era different time - not connected land wise. Difficulty in management and logistics in supply i can go on and on. Pakistan will not fall in anyway to external pressures. We are a certainly better equipped and managed than 1971.
Stop talking big and getting your pants on fire when threads like this appear - so immature.
People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.
Threads like this are like broken records - stop going round and round in circles...

abey, come with the action . we have been hearing this since 1947 . say something new . no action, just keep quite .

Oh and this is grown up and on topic you think that is ok. Why do you lot squeal so much when I give it back to you bucket load fulls

They may or may not, but forum rules prohibit discussing one subject on the thread about the other.. If mods can waive that off, I guess, we can have a pretty good cluster f**k in all the threads.. ;)

I thought forum rules did not allow counter trolling using initial trolling as a viable excuse.. Unless rules are different for Indians and Pakistanis :) (I know they are.. Just kidding ;) )
Nope ! I'm not trolling again its you, more senior and more troller, Well I guess Khalistanis are more enraged about indians nowdays. while Balochis in Pakistan .:lol: They live with us we know better about them then the times of india.. We aren't like brahmins who ruled their nation using fake secular propaganda. well ! wat kind of movement in balochistan going, their leaders are in U.S and their few ideologists are also in U.S. only 20 to 30 protesters in Pakistan who even protest when they got a foriegn money parcel can't create nation.. But Khalistanis have more strength in their movement..

Nope ! I'm not trolling again its you, more senior and more troller, Well I guess Khalistanis are more enraged about indians nowdays. while Balochis in Pakistan .:lol: They live with us we know better about them then the times of india.. We aren't like brahmins who ruled their nation using fake secular propaganda. well ! wat kind of movement in balochistan going, their leaders are in U.S and their few ideologists are also in U.S. only 20 to 30 protesters in Pakistan who even protest when they got a foriegn money parcel can't create nation.. But Khalistanis have more strength in their movement..

Hadnt used this for long ;)

talk_to_the_hand.jpg

After seeing the post below I thought sanity was going to break out. But no far too optimistic.

There must be some correction over here.

Pakistan is not heading for another disaster in Balouchistan.
Pakistan is already in a disaster in Balouchistan. There are terrorists and foreign elements who are behind the murder and kidnapping going all over. Pakistani forces are trying trying to counter this by deployment and fierce gun-fights in the terrorist hideouts.

Please Indians (and Pakistanis) stop the immaturity on the thread (and the forum). We have witnessed the self-respect and arrogance of people, who wish to see Pakistan broken and search for the same story but different authors and post on the forum... I don't know why... posting these articles won't mean that Pakistan will break.

1971 was something different with distance of 1000s of miles and poor communication/troop deployment and gorilla warfare by the terrorists. It's been over 40 years and all attempts have failed so will this attempt... Pakistan will not break... now post what ever you want to.

India is the problem child actually, Pakistan enjoying good relations with most of its neighbouring states, on the other hand india is having issues with all the states around it...
What's being discussed here is not Pakistan's relations with other countries but its relations with one of its own states, Balochistan.

And, Balochistan may only have a tiny population - but comprises 44 per cent of Pakistan's land territory! What would happen if at some later date in the future, it achieves independence? Pakistan would then have lost almost half its nation state.

Though I think this is purely a hypothetical and fictional scenario, there are stranger things that have happened!

What's being discussed here is not Pakistan's relations with other countries but its relations with one of its own states, Balochistan.

And, Balochistan may only have a tiny population - but comprises 44 per cent of Pakistan's land territory! What would happen if at some later date in the future, it achieves independence? Pakistan would then have lost almost half its nation state.

Though I think this is purely a hypothetical and fictional scenario, there are stranger things that have happened!

Not going to happen. More likely India will be split into 34. Just a purely hypothetical and fictional scenari

The post below is the post I put up before Khalistan RAW 1971 and splitting Pakistan was brought up if anyone wants to discuss Balochistan

This is just some propaganda that some Pakistanis are now starting to repeating lies emanating from west and India. We must remember how resources are equally distributed and that the economic mess is the work of politicians and terrorists in the province. The myth of victimisation of our Pakistani Baloch in their homeland, Pakistan is just that a myth.

This propaganda is used to weaken us and mislead our young Pakistani Baloch. To start, the myth revolves around the idea that Pakistani Baloch are or were deprived of state resources and were not allowed to manage their affairs. How Pakistani Balochis received an unfair deal is never spelled out in any detail. But the accusation is made with little evidence to back it up.

1. Balochistan receives 9% of state resources. With less than five per cent of Pakistan's population.

2. Balochistan resources are used in the same way that resources of all other provinces are used. The rules for this are in the Constitution and are same for all the provinces. If the provincial govt feels the rules are not fair they can approach the Supreme Court with evidence. This is has never been done cos there is no evidence.

3. Balochistan province lags behind in the areas of security, education, healthcare and jobs. All of these fall under the the provincial government, which has always been run by Baloch politicians. If blame is to be assigned it should on persons that have ruled the province as representatives of the Pakistani Baloch.

4. Terrorists encouraged by our enemies like India have destroyed Balochistan’s economy. By resorting to terrorism a few traitors killed or scared away most of the teachers, doctors and professional.

Both Baloch and non-Baloch professional Pakistanis avoid the province thanks to these terrorists. No person is going to even think of making an investment in the province in the conditions that these terrorists have created. Business closures and prospects for the future are less. Even I was thinking of buying some plots of land near gwador but am reluctant to cos of security issues

This is not the work of the rest of the country Punjab etc. This is the creation of these terrorists who also happen to be sons of two or three tribal chiefs.

Pakistani Baloch must open their eyes to the fact that the people who have done this are enemies. Those who have sold themselves to foreign governments. The rest are too gullible or ill-informed and have fallen prey to a false sense of injustice which is not helping the cause of Balochistan province or of Pakistan.

So please can Pakistanis stop coming with crap. What needs to be done is to eliminate the ones causing this mess and show all and sundry the truth.

You are entitled to talk nonsense and troll and bring up Bangladesh on a Balochistan thread - and then scream blue murder when one gets your own medicine? Calm down and stop getting so sensitive.
We do have issues and problems in Balochistan that urgently need sorting. It doesn't need external forces to interfere as they will certainly get the favor returned with interest.
Bangladesh - different era different time - not connected land wise. Difficulty in management and logistics in supply i can go on and on. Pakistan will not fall in anyway to external pressures. We are a certainly better equipped and managed than 1971.
Stop talking big and getting your pants on fire when threads like this appear - so immature.
People in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.
Threads like this are like broken records - stop going round and round in circles...

Ok
I conclude there is no problem in balochistan. And all the problems are only in India.
Thanks.
anyways I just wanted to highlight the something else. I m off this thread.

As already confirmed Indians are doing whatever is in their power to destabilize our regions. If its a matter for Pakistan then why are Indian members not looking at the involvement of their nation in this affair. They throw a stone - they are liable to get a brick thrown back into their face.
With respect i think you are delusional with your hypothetical and fictional scenario.
Many issues that Pakistan must address in Balochistan - the sooner the better - thanks to all our Indian members for showing so much concern..

Balochistan should be with Pakistan, we should let the Balouch separatist know that separation is not an option. I support Pakistan on this issue.

Why are so many threads about Balouchistan ?

Good to see some sensible Indians here.

Judging the statements below, Yes! you missed:

proper sources , logic and context
Ops! but still I'm in discussion.. :pop:

The entire fatalities in India as of 2012 because of extrmist militancey is 61546, wonder where the rest 50 k came from.

India Fatalities
More then hundred source on net tells about the story of fake encounters, even yesterday your media claiming an intruder as a Pakistan, which wasn't Pakistani even not a muslim . and your own country man proved that.. Mostly all are fake encounters. In kashmir look how much death of civilians it claims?
Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Do those include deaths of Muslims, close to 35K?
those 35K died in Pakistan, including 10K+ terrorist, so you still believe that terrorist carries any religion?and where it is claimed that all were muslims? I just know that the civilians were Pakistanis and every community have been targeted.. But won't you see that amount of attacks are now decreased very much. and who can deny it, those terrorist are supported by india.. So indirectly your agencies were also the responsible of killings.
Empty weasel statements
I've sources and videos but doesn't suits the nature of this thread.. just manipur ,mizoram, and arunachal, Tamil, chatigarh,bihar etc carries many training camps.. You know training camps in india are increasing while in Pakistan they have been decreased alot and still decreasing.

Ok!

Empty weasel statements

First its Andhra Pradesh, second the reply was about Maosim activites effect on Andhra Pradesh.

Based on 2005 stat of India importing half of $3.6 billion you come to the conclusion India is totally depend on Israel and U.S? Unless you have ESP. your conclusion is as illogical as it can get. India has a diversified based of arms suppliers.

Weasel statments based on illogical Conclusion.[/QUOTE]

Ok
I conclude there is no problem in balochistan. And all the problems are only in India.
Thanks.

You know, when I joined this forum 2 years back, I used to be jealous of Pakistan having an open and impartial defence forum, as this was one thing India didnt have.. Now I no longer feel that jealousy ;)

Ok
Thanks.

Here we go again. I accept there are serious issues to resolve in Balochistan but when you start going off topic and throwing Bangladesh (and now i notice you bring in China on the 1st page!!!) it provokes a response not to your taste you then get hot under the collar.

You know, when I joined this forum 2 years back, I used to be jealous of Pakistan having an open and impartial defence forum, as this was one thing India didnt have.. Now I no longer feel that jealousy ;)

Really wait you are about to get a pm from SK. Then tell us how you feel:rofl:

Judging the statements below, Yes! you missed:

proper sources , logic and context

The entire fatalities in India as of 2012 because of extrmist militancey is 61546, wonder where the rest 50 k came from.

India Fatalities

Do those include deaths of Muslims, close to 35K?

Ok!

Empty weasel statements

First its Andhra Pradesh, second the reply was about Maosim activites effect on Andhra Pradesh.

Based on 2005 stat of India importing half of $3.6 billion you come to the conclusion India is totally depend on Israel and U.S? Unless you have ESP. your conclusion is as illogical as it can get. India has a diversified based of arms suppliers.

Weasel statments based on illogical Conclusion.

Ops! but still I'm in discussion.. :pop:

More then hundred source on net tells about the story of fake encounters, even yesterday your media claiming an intruder as a Pakistan, which wasn't Pakistani even not a muslim . and your own country man proved that.. Mostly all are fake encounters. In kashmir look how much death of civilians it claims?
Insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

those 35K died in Pakistan, including 10K+ terrorist, so you still believe that terrorist carries any religion?and where it is claimed that all were muslims? I just know that the civilians were Pakistanis and every community have been targeted.. But won't you see that amount of attacks are now decreased very much. and who can deny it, those terrorist are supported by india.. So indirectly your agencies were also the responsible of killings.

I've sources and videos but doesn't suits the nature of this thread.. just manipur ,mizoram, and arunachal, Tamil, chatigarh,bihar etc carries many training camps.. You know training camps in india are increasing while in Pakistan they have been decreased alot and still decreasing.

Hadnt used this for long ;)
Habitual Bharti..:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom