What's new

Is Pakistan heading for disaster in Balochistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you can see the difference in what you have posted.
Indian PM acknowledges what is main problem and looking forward to solve it in different ways.
Exactly opposite you are doing, you refuse to accept that problem exists in Balochistan.

There lies the difference, you can suppress the news and feel happy thinking that everything is fine in Pakistan.

You are wrong look at my first post,

Good post.

Yea rite you were the one that derailed the thread by bringing 1971 then started whining when I responded with like

I'm not going to put Pakistan side by side and compare, but most of the statements below are outdated i.e they had happened rather than happening
Oh! did I missed something?:pop:
India doesn' have 35K number here.
Umm! Its More then 110K in just Kashmir since after 1992 , Estimates in other indian states are worst then that, perhaps all communities have been killed and targeted in india. whether you consider operation in 84 , or Maoist insurgency , or religious riots or under world clashes.. etc
India is largest country here and inefficient Govts will use India as a political baits for their domestic public.
Its happens in almost all nation, i guess public should be more blamed.. and I'll blame majority instead of minority cuz they started the culture of dirty politics in india.
India isn't developed country , Not every Indian state force can have COIN capability as the Army.

Besides deployment of Army in Kashmir is obvious, given events like Kargil.
I guess indian army have many other matters to intead of just killing innocent kashmiris.. Your focus in kashmir makes your forces to lose focus from rest of indian state and look now how much it damaged you. India talk about destroying militant training camps, but look ,amount of militant training camps in india are much more then they are in Pakistan, bangladesh or in any other south asian state.
Outdated report, Andhra Pradesh is far from "badly affected"
Andhera pardesh do have threat from maoist, but last time I've heard Deccan mujahiddin too from that area.. they were calling indian news channel and claiming the responsibility of mumbai attacks during battles.
What significance does this have?
It shows that india totally depend on Israel and U.S. you are becoming a kind of frontline pawn for them. but why you? Why they've decided to sacrifice you.. and why your lobiest agreed to letting your nation sacrificed in Asia?

Now below is the post I made before some of you Indian brought in 1971 and even some of you admitted to RAW complicity in our problems so come on discuss

This is just some propaganda that some Pakistanis are now starting to repeating lies emanating from west and India. We must remember how resources are equally distributed and that the economic mess is the work of politicians and terrorists in the province. The myth of victimisation of our Pakistani Baloch in their homeland, Pakistan is just that a myth.

This propaganda is used to weaken us and mislead our young Pakistani Baloch. To start, the myth revolves around the idea that Pakistani Baloch are or were deprived of state resources and were not allowed to manage their affairs. How Pakistani Balochis received an unfair deal is never spelled out in any detail. But the accusation is made with little evidence to back it up.

1. Balochistan receives 9% of state resources. With less than five per cent of Pakistan's population.

2. Balochistan resources are used in the same way that resources of all other provinces are used. The rules for this are in the Constitution and are same for all the provinces. If the provincial govt feels the rules are not fair they can approach the Supreme Court with evidence. This is has never been done cos there is no evidence.

3. Balochistan province lags behind in the areas of security, education, healthcare and jobs. All of these fall under the the provincial government, which has always been run by Baloch politicians. If blame is to be assigned it should on persons that have ruled the province as representatives of the Pakistani Baloch.

4. Terrorists encouraged by our enemies like India have destroyed Balochistan’s economy. By resorting to terrorism a few traitors killed or scared away most of the teachers, doctors and professional.

Both Baloch and non-Baloch professional Pakistanis avoid the province thanks to these terrorists. No person is going to even think of making an investment in the province in the conditions that these terrorists have created. Business closures and prospects for the future are less. Even I was thinking of buying some plots of land near gwador but am reluctant to cos of security issues

This is not the work of the rest of the country Punjab etc. This is the creation of these terrorists who also happen to be sons of two or three tribal chiefs.

Pakistani Baloch must open their eyes to the fact that the people who have done this are enemies. Those who have sold themselves to foreign governments. The rest are too gullible or ill-informed and have fallen prey to a false sense of injustice which is not helping the cause of Balochistan province or of Pakistan.

So please can Pakistanis stop coming with crap. What needs to be done is to eliminate the ones causing this mess and show all and sundry the truth.

dont worry ISI will and is repaying you in kind
You have been saying that since 1971 . No doubt ISI one of the worlds best external intelligence , it has its own drawbacks . It couldnot perform as good as what RAW did in 1971 .

Balochistan should be with Pakistan, we should let the Balouch separatist know that separation is not an option. I support Pakistan on this issue.

Why are so many threads about Balouchistan ?

You have been saying that since 1971 . No doubt ISI one of the worlds best external intelligence , it has its own drawbacks . It couldnot perform as good as what RAW did in 1971 .

Bacche chahe jitne bhi bade ho jaayen, umar mein baap se chote hi rahte hain ;)

This is the tempered down version of the real saying that was going thru my mind :azn:

Anyone who wants to know can PM me, because I cant put that up on a public forum :)

You are wrong look at my first post,

Yea rite you were the one that derailed the thread by bringing 1971 then started whining when I responded with like

Actually I was responding to your post where you said that there was no problem in Balochistan. I brought 1971 to say that hiding the truth is harmful for society or nation.

I want to report you for offtopic troll. But I know it is useless to report you. In each every thread you troll big time.

anyways, Is the problem and grievances of balochis real or not?
I will say first acknowledge the problem, it will help in solving the problem.
If you say problem does not exist, you alienate people more.
Just Use Khalistanis as an example, Wat do you think ,why khalistanis are rising their voice in india ? If you claim that
If you say problem does not exist, you alienate people more problem doesn't exist ,then you are alienating members more here.

Just Use Khalistanis as an example, Wat do you think ,why khalistanis are rising their voice in india ? If you claim that
If you say problem does not exist, you alienate people more problem doesn't exist ,then you are alienating members more here.

That is besides the point in this thread.. Discuss that in the Khalistan thread please..

That is besides the point in this thread.. Discuss that in the Khalistan thread please..

well you lot can discuss 1971 in the appropriate threads. Don't troll and we wont either

Actually I was responding to your post where you said that there was no problem in Balochistan. I brought 1971 to say that hiding the truth is harmful for society or nation.

Ye rite well i was giving you an example of a real separatists in India when you called me a troll

:lol: No, Both issues having similarities, and to discuss balochiatan with you guys we need Khalistan, so it will make easier to retrack bharti's concept.
Bacche chahe jitne bhi bade ho jaayen, umar mein baap se chote hi rahte hain ;)
So why indian needs to remind the same line that Baap phir bhi baap rehte hain, Kya india me bache barey hokar baapu k baap hojatey hain? :lol:

Then wait for the time when ISI hits you real hard in your a$$ in Kashmir. That time isn't that far. Then you will run around the world with your pants on fire!
abey, come with the action . we have been hearing this since 1947 . say something new . no action, just keep quite .

:lol: No, Both issues having similarities, and to discuss balochiatan with you guys we need Khalistan, so it will make easier to retrack bharti's concept.

They may or may not, but forum rules prohibit discussing one subject on the thread about the other.. If mods can waive that off, I guess, we can have a pretty good cluster f**k in all the threads.. ;)

well you lot can discuss 1971 in the appropriate threads. Don't troll and we wont either

Ye rite well i was giving you an example of a real separatists in India when you called me a troll

I thought forum rules did not allow counter trolling using initial trolling as a viable excuse.. Unless rules are different for Indians and Pakistanis :) (I know they are.. Just kidding ;) )

Whatever make feel you happy.

Khalistan was a problem two decades ago.
But nowadays, not a burning issue. But Balochistan is a burning issue. Even your army chief, your chief justice, your media acknowledge the problem.
But saying that problem does not exist is definitely bad thing for society or nation.

Oh! did I missed something?:pop:

Judging the statements below, Yes! you missed:

proper sources , logic and context

Umm! Its More then 110K in just Kashmir since after 1992 ,

The entire fatalities in India as of 2012 because of extrmist militancey is 61546, wonder where the rest 50 k came from.

India Fatalities

Estimates in other indian states are worst then that, perhaps all communities have been killed and targeted in india. whether you consider operation in 84 , or Maoist insurgency , or religious riots or under world clashes.. etc

Do those include deaths of Muslims, close to 35K?

Its happens in almost all nation, i guess public should be more blamed.. and I'll blame majority instead of minority cuz they started the culture of dirty politics in india.

Ok!

I guess indian army have many other matters to intead of just killing innocent kashmiris.. Your focus in kashmir makes your forces to lose focus from rest of indian state and look now how much it damaged you. India talk about destroying militant training camps, but look ,amount of militant training camps in india are much more then they are in Pakistan, bangladesh or in any other south asian state.

Empty weasel statements

Andhera pardesh do have threat from maoist, but last time I've heard Deccan mujahiddin too from that area.. they were calling indian news channel and claiming the responsibility of mumbai attacks during battles.

First its Andhra Pradesh, second the reply was about Maosim activites effect on Andhra Pradesh.

It shows that india totally depend on Israel and U.S.

In 2005, Business Week reported that India became Israel’s largest importer of weapons, accounting for about half of the $3.6 billion worth of weapons exported by the Jewish state.

Based on 2005 stat of India importing half of $3.6 billion you come to the conclusion India is totally depend on Israel and U.S? Unless you have ESP. your conclusion is as illogical as it can get. India has a diversified based of arms suppliers.

you are becoming a kind of frontline pawn for them. but why you? Why they've decided to sacrifice you.. and why your lobiest agreed to letting your nation sacrificed in Asia?

Weasel statments based on illogical Conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom