What's new

Is khan playing with indians Superiority complex

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In my opinion pm khan is playing with Indians Superiority complex. Khan is very smart. He is making Indians feel strong against usa. Same time making Americans feel india do not care you. He is playing with Indians n Americans minds.. we have fools who can not read khan's brain... he is pitching Indians against usa . Just wait n watch Indians gona blow up infront of usa on media 🤣. I believe khan is pitching india in Russia china Asia dominated world order. This look great tactics to use Indians English media. He recently threw the aeros. Now we have to wait n watch.. very very smart move

Last edited:
In my opinion pm khan is playing with Indians Superiority complex. Khan is very smart. He is making Indians feel strong against usa. So he is playing with Indians minds.. we have fools who can not read khan's brain... he is pitching Indians against usa . Just wait n watch Indians gona blow up infront of usa on media. I believe khan is pitching india in Russia china Asia dominated world order. This look great tactics to use Indians English media. He recently threw the aeros. Now we have to wait n watch.. very very smart move
Khushamad buri balah hai, these third world indopak people inflates with a little bit of churb zubani and makhan.

So yea they may feel proud and get out of their pajamas :)

In my opinion pm khan is playing with Indians Superiority complex. Khan is very smart. He is making Indians feel strong against usa. So he is playing with Indians minds.. we have fools who can not read khan's brain... he is pitching Indians against usa . Just wait n watch Indians gona blow up infront of usa on media. I believe khan is pitching india in Russia china Asia dominated world order. This look great tactics to use Indians English media. He recently threw the aeros. Now we have to wait n watch.. very very smart move
Imran Khan has pit Pakistanis against their own own inner pride of being more khaddar than the indians.

Imran Khan has pit Pakistanis against their own own inner pride of being more khaddar than the indians.
he is trying to shame Pakistanis into supporting him by referring to India.
Its a tactic to retain power through extra legal ways like mass demonstrations.

Apne 10 bndy sambhaly ni jaty aur chalen hain India se play krne. Amazing

Pakistan's establishment compares itself to india and this has been the policy since birth.

IK has done the same thing. He has compared our foreign policy to hindus. Why all the hue and cry?

Guys before you use your brilliance. Remember my words and wait for somethings. Most of you guys may never meet Indian in your life. But I do.

Imran Khan was ignored by India (govt, not media) when he kept saying nasty things. I think he will be ignored for saying these things as well. He was irrelevant to Modi govt right from the time he came to power.
He gave you abi nanden and 27. He comes in your dreams. Your politics moved around us. We choose bigger enemy then you guys.😇

Last edited:
Wow Master Plan, wish he had used his such superior psychological skills to stop his own legislators and coalition partners from ditching him then he wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.

Actually, he is playing with Western diplomats who are desperately ignoring India's support for Russia because they want to keep India as an ally against China.

Australia's PM constantly attacks China for supporting Russia but dodges any criticism of QUAD member India. The most he would say was a quiet 'India will look after its own interests first'.

Actually, he is playing with Western diplomats who are desperately ignoring India's support for Russia because they want to keep India as an ally against China.

Australia's PM constantly attacks China for supporting Russia but dodges any criticism of QUAD member India. The most he would say was a quiet 'India will look after its own interests first'.
Very good point

Khushamad buri balah hai, these third world indopak people inflates with a little bit of churb zubani and makhan.

So yea they may feel proud and get out of their pajamas :)
kushamadi kills..lol. as per your point Indians gona enter more in Illinois. This gona be very interesting in near future

Last edited:
I believe by praising India he is taunting Pak Army, he is covertly pointing to the fact that PA has surrendered before US, while their eternal enemy India holds fort

He was referring to India only to rile up his Pakistani supporters nothing else, because being shown lower than Indians is the biggest motivation for Pakistanis to take action.
If someone believes he is pitting India against the west as his own house is on fire is just delusional. :rolleyes:

Imran Khan was ignored by India (govt, not media) when he kept saying nasty things. I think he will be ignored for saying these things as well. He was irrelevant to Modi govt right from the time he came to power.
Yeah that's why they were broadcasting this NCV live on their channels....

Indians don’t have superiority complex. Indians have inferiority complex.

Back
Top Bottom