What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to reveal the Taimur(ICBM) ?

How did this topic went from Missile discussion to hadieth ?

How did this topic went from Missile discussion to hadieth ?
Lol don't worry.... Israel have more advanced Nuclear programme than Both Pakistan and India.... Hi Tech Start Up Nation Israel.

ISIS erected black banners/flags throughout its expeditions. It has a wing known as ISIS-K (K as in Khorasan; active in Afghanistan).

So what should we do?

These centuries-old statements that we have to work with, could be mis-interpretations or completely forged. Only Allah Almighty knows what will happen in the future and what is true.

Last edited:
ISIS erected black banners/flags throughout its expeditions. It has a wing known as ISIS-K (K as in Khorasan; active in Afghanistan).

So what should we do?

These centuries-old statements that we have to work with, could be mis-interpretations or completely forged. Only Allah Almighty knows what will happen in the future and what is true.
you are too right sir, but human has a brain, intelligence, and also most intelligent people can use their common sense
In this matter, Every body now the reality of ISIS, so i hope you are also aware about the nexus between Mossad and ISIS also CIA, Black water............... etc.
If you want to know more info about these predictions, than you can research by himself

short of time

Don't take his words out of context. You clearly know what he meant.

Who is the Arab invader?
Qasim for one

Government has a major role and duty to educate it's citizens, no doubt about it. Do you think the vote cast in the ballot box is representative of the poorest and most impoverished in our society? Civil society also has a role to play, keep dumping everything on politicians. Waiting for a great knight in shiny Armour to come to our rescue.

Just remember that the knight in shining armor is shining because s/he has not yet been tested in battle :). If only missile could make a nation productive and uplift society we would be like Singapore right now. Instead... Hat per hat tharey muntazir e farda ho!

Beta jee to compare Palestine to Pakistan shows how limited your own comprehension skills are. To compare an occupied territory with a population of of less than Islamabad with all of Pakistan.... Just sit down and put your brain in gear before you mouth is in motion!
I think Pakistan should not reduce military budget, just tighten it as The country needs strong military. Then try to elect honest capable politicians who can get respect from everyone and rule the country.
In a nation with strong armies the ruler has to be tactful and capable.
Example if Nawaz had not asked for Karamat’s resignation and had showed tact Musharaf would not have become Chief.
If Nawaz had any intellect he would have got Musharaf’s record and if he’d any capability he would have seen it in his file.
I believe the way he disgraced Karamat to assert civilian caused the end of Civil rule.
One commands respect never demands respect. I am tired of civilians crying we are the rulers. That should be the case for a society to move forward. This can be achieved by having an upper hand through moral superiority and capabilities. Cannot Force it because military has more tanks.
Military versus civilian should not be the scenario and not at each other’s cost. By the way why are you creating a rift between civilians and military. Military will respect capable prime minister however it is not going to happen by bad mouthing military on defense forum or in other countries.
By the way what does a PDF Think Tank Analyst means to be on this Forum? @RescueRanger

It is revealed on PDF every single year. What's more there left to show? :D

oh and the OP is already banned lol....guess it was his last thread. :lol:

Get it? Last Supper.....Last Thread (before the ban hammer)? This one might be a bit far fetched and kinda religious but a jokes a joke. :partay:

@Zarvan

So when are we testing our 7000km ICBM again? :D
Don't know that, but recent USA and Iranian tensions has resulted in new discussion in relevant circles about these things. ICBM are there and will be revealed when it seems best.

Don't know that, but recent USA and Iranian tensions has resulted in new discussion in relevant circles about these things. ICBM are there and will be revealed when it seems best.
Its ready!
hqdefault.jpg

By ready you mean that the missile is ready and in storage right?

Its ready!
View attachment 568126

By ready you mean that the missile is ready and in storage right?
What I know is work was completed on few years ago and even if go by @Rafi statement than by him work on ICBM is at advanced stage. My info says it's ready but not testing due geo political reasons. Personally when I see the economy testing it won't be great idea but when I look at Iran USA situation than I think we should go ahead with the test. Arguments can be made for both sides here.

What I know is work was completed on few years ago and even if go by @Rafi statement than by him work on ICBM is at advanced stage. My info says it's ready but not testing due geo political reasons. Personally when I see the economy testing it won't be great idea but when I look at Iran USA situation than I think we should go ahead with the test. Arguments can be made for both sides here.
So again, i will ask the same question. As per your info or thinking the missile is READY and in storage just not being tested. Please confirm.

Back
Top Bottom