What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to reveal the Taimur(ICBM) ?

Pakistan's ICBM is just myth/rumors and nothing else, yes we have the tech to build an ICBM but our currently longest range missile is SHAHEEN-3 with a range of 2750 km and that anonymous person who told you, is he working PAKISTAN DEFENSE RELATED ORGANIZATIONS LIKE NESCOM,SUPERCO,PAKISTAN ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION, NDC ETC ETC AND WHAT IS THE BACKGROUND THIS GUY AND IF HE IS THEN WHY HE SHARE THIS SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO YOU, YOU'RE NOT DEFENSE JOURNALIST NOR IN IN ARMED FORCE OF PAKISTAN OR GOVT HIGHER OFFICER LIKE PRESIDENT,PRIME MINISTER OR DEFENSE MINSTER, ITS LIKE THAT I AM SAID TO YOU THAT SUN YESTERDAY SUN WAS RISING ON TO THE WEST AND YOU'RE BELIEVING THAT WITHOUT A PROVE ISN'T WRONG @The Hacko_O:o:
You are right sir, I am just a student so i don't have any information like this but i am very interested to hear this news on 23rd march 2018................. :(:crazy:8-)

You are right sir, I am just a student so i don't have any information like this but i am very interested to hear this news on 23rd march 2018................. :(:crazy:8-)
your want remains a want bro because there is no ICBM in Pakistan arsenal, and there is no special news coming on 23rd march 2018 :disagree: don't expect any think on 23rd march 2018 :disagree:

Absolutely Do NOT Test an ICBM, there is no benefit. The "center of gravity" (as per Von Clausewitz) has shifted; in the modern world, it is a strong robustly diversified economy that can sustain it own needs and supplement itself with exports that is stronger. Better to develop short range missile with advanced carbon fiber composite bodies not the maraging steel that current is used in the current Ababeel/Shaheen system. A missile with the range of the Ababeel but made out of composites would be smaller and easier to hide creating more uncertainty in the mind of the indians in the next regional flareup; ensure the Pakistani core strategy of making the enemy think a hundred times is viable. a composite missile has higher energy and can accelerate faster and with more energy launch its MIRV bus in such a way to more likely evade ABM defense and therefore more reliable reach the target.

In the future this technology will just need to be scaled up and you have an ICBM (absolutely only if we need it, we don't need more enemies, we need export markets). The Indians have already done something similar with their Agni series.

Most importantly, Pakistan should stay out of the mid-east problem, as a longer range system would make a certain nation threatened and we don't need that headache right now. (we can't save the Arabs if they cant save themselves from themselves or others).

According to the Strategic Plan Division report issued, Pakistan has started to work to develop the intercontinental ballistic missile “Taimur” .

According to the source, intercontinental ballistic missile Taimur has a range of 7000 km and has the capacity of hitting its target accurately. Intercontinental ballistic missile of Pakistan “Taimur” can take over the nuclear warheads as well as traditional weapons. Development of Taimur definitely is a significant journey to stronger defense of the country.

In short Pakistan’s missiles program is the pride of Nation. Missile Development program of Pakistan, battlefield range missiles to intercontinental missile, is a journey of struggles, devotion and commitments. Definitely missile program of Pakistan, especially upcoming intercontinental missile Taimur is a great symbol of defense and guarantee of survival.
According to my sources its test my held in 2018 or 2019
And this is not RUMORS

I can verify all this too

............out of my a$$.

your want remains a want bro because there is no ICBM in Pakistan arsenal, and there is no special news coming on 23rd march 2018 :disagree: don't expect any think on 23rd march 2018 :disagree:
OK just right sir, but if you allow me i may call this as my dream this could be fulfill in near or far future....

OK just right sir, but if you allow me i may call this as my dream this could be fulfill in near or far future....
no body knows but i assume that what right time comes we test an ICBM, in my thinking The test will be conducted after 2030 when the PAKISTAN will be in the booming stage, just my 2 cent bro, i could be wrong :angel:

no body knows but i assume that what right time comes we test an ICBM, in my thinking The test will be conducted after 2030 when the PAKISTAN will be in the booming stage, just my 2 cent bro, i could be wrong :angel:
The large scale possible future wars as follows (Religious wars):
  1. Armageddon (According to Jews) Dharam Yudh (According to Hindus) Ghazwa E Hind (According to Muslims)
  2. Al-Malhamatul Kubra
  3. Third World War
Armageddon is just around the corner, this war will start when Israel occupy whole territory of Palestine (Now 88%)
After six months of Armageddon, Second large war will start against the Communism and Jews
(Muslims & Christians will ally)
After few months of this devastating nuclear war The Final war will fight between the Believers and non-believers

Now you can easily calculate the time period............... Hopefully

The large scale possible future wars as follows (Religious wars):
  1. Armageddon (According to Jews) Dharam Yudh (According to Hindus) Ghazwa E Hind (According to Muslims)
  2. Al-Malhamatul Kubra
  3. Third World War
Armageddon is just around the corner, this war will start when Israel occupy whole territory of Palestine (Now 88%)
After six months of Armageddon, Second large war will start against the Communism and Jews
After few months of this devastating nuclear war The Final war will fight between the Believers and non-believers

So you think that Muslims and Christians will unite against China, the last remaining Communist Block, and China and Israel will be allies :crazy::crazy::crazy:.

no body knows when the ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN EXCEPT ALLAH SWT, SO WHY YOU ASSUMING THAT ARMAGEDDON IS AROUND THE CORNER:hitwall::crazy: MAY BE IN 5 YEARS, MAY BE IN 10 YEARS , MAY BE IN 50 YEARS OR MAY BE IN 1000 OF YEARS NO BODY KNOW WHEN THIS HAPPEN EXCEPT ALLAH AND GET OUT FALSE YOUR BELEIVE THAT ARMAGEDDON IS JUST AROUND CORNER, YOU READ TOO MUCH FALSE FICTION BRO :crazy::crazy::hitwall::blah::blah::blah:

This is too long debate, i may create new thread about this topic in coming days....... depends upon availability of time

no body knows when the ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN EXCEPT ALLAH SWT, SO WHY YOU ASSUMING THAT ARMAGEDDON IS AROUND THE CORNER:hitwall::crazy: MAY BE IN 5 YEARS, MAY BE IN 10 YEARS , MAY BE IN 50 YEARS OR MAY BE IN 1000 OF YEARS NO BODY KNOW WHEN THIS HAPPEN EXCEPT ALLAH AND GET OUT FALSE YOUR BELEIVE THAT ARMAGEDDON IS JUST AROUND CORNER, YOU READ TOO MUCH FALSE FICTION BRO :crazy::crazy::hitwall::blah::blah::blah:
You are absolutely right brother
Have you believe upon Sayings of Our Holy Prophet S.A.W.W???

This is too long debate, i may create new thread about this topic in coming days....... depends upon availability of time

You are absolutely right brother
Have you believe upon Sayings of Our Holy Prophet S.A.W.W???
YES I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE OUR HOLY PROPHET S.A.W.W:agree: THAT ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN NEAR THE DOOMS DAY, BUT HE NOT GIVE US EXACT DATE OR YEARS THAT WHEN ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN:crazy::crazy::crazy:

وَمَا هُوَ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ بِضَنِينٍ
Please translate this verse,

YES I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE OUR HOLY PROPHET S.A.W.W:agree: THAT ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN NEAR THE DOOMS DAY, BUT HE NOT GIVE US EXACT DATE OR YEARS THAT WHEN ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN:crazy::crazy::crazy:
How much you have the relevant knowledge, How many books of hadith you have read??? Have you read yet Kitab ul Fitan of Sheikh Hammad???

وَمَا هُوَ عَلَى الْغَيْبِ بِضَنِينٍ
Please translate this verse,

How much you have the relevant knowledge, How many books of hadith you have read??? Have you read yet Kitab ul Fitan of Sheikh Hammad???
YES I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE OUR HOLY PROPHET S.A.W.W:agree: THAT ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN NEAR THE DOOMS DAY, BUT HE NOT GIVE US EXACT DATE OR YEARS THAT WHEN ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN

YES I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE OUR HOLY PROPHET S.A.W.W:agree: THAT ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN NEAR THE DOOMS DAY, BUT HE NOT GIVE US EXACT DATE OR YEARS THAT WHEN ARMAGEDDON WILL HAPPEN
What's going on Sir, you are repeating same answer???
If you want to discuss about this topic than please reply according to question??? Sorry in advance if i hurt your feelings/emotions through my rude language

Back
Top Bottom