What's new

Is it possible to turn Arab deserts into greenery?

@IamBengali (troll)

جريدة الرياض : الأمير خالد الفيصل يدشن مشاريع الحدائق بمكة

Find an Arab and let him translate the article for you. I don't bother dealing with you anymore. Let us just say that this article deals with the construction of parks and gardens.

A park in Makkah:

464694265660.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @JUBA

saudi Arabia is a hidden gem. most of the world does not know about this

:enjoy:

may be we should show this documentary to @Azlan Haider

He does not know about the diversity in saudi Arabia.

I know a lot about KSA and its "diversity" my friend ,..... I love Hijaz ... I just don`t like the Najdi Monarchy ; the descendants of Musaylimah Kazab !!

What's the diving opportunities bro? I bet the coral is alive with so many wonderful fish making their homes there.

Check this thread out dear.

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland

Saudi Arabia has some of the most beautiful coastlines in the world and over 1300 largely tropical islands and nearly 3000 km long coastline of tropical waters (Red Sea mainly)

The Red Sea has the second biggest coral reef in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. Saudi Arabia's waters are one of the least explored due to restrictions on tourism.

8698564016_914e5e0842_o.jpg

فرسان by jazan2013, on Flickr​

sv6zqv.jpg

35d4vgk.jpg

2gua1q8.jpg

xntddx.jpg

hx3low.jpg

2r59i6b.jpg

5.jpg

2048.jpg

@al-Hasani

You have to look at maps not pics, then Bengali is right. This is the geography of the region : desert

Check this thread out dear.

Exploring Saudi Arabia's marine wonderland

Saudi Arabia has some of the most beautiful coastlines in the world and over 1300 largely tropical islands and nearly 3000 km long coastline of tropical waters (Red Sea mainly)

The Red Sea has the second biggest coral reef in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. Saudi Arabia's waters are one of the least explored due to restrictions on tourism.

8698564016_914e5e0842_o.jpg

فرسان by jazan2013, on Flickr​

sv6zqv.jpg

35d4vgk.jpg

2gua1q8.jpg

xntddx.jpg

hx3low.jpg

2r59i6b.jpg

5.jpg

2048.jpg

Oh my Lord! Now I have to do this. Right after I finish umrah. :p:. Thank you so much for the info.

it's all about climate! we can't change it...

oh sorry we can ! we are making it worse than past...earth is gonna be hotter place!

so maybe one day bangladesh turn to a desert but saudi arabia never turns to a jungle

Are you from Iran? I love Iran's natural beauty so much. I know Saudi Arabia is deprived from natural beauties in many areas but Iran is truely a blessed land with full of green. I saw many pictures of Iran. Absolutely mesmerizing. Do visit 'Beautiful Bangladesh' thread. It has so many stunning natural scenery comparable to that of Iran. :D

@waz
During his first exploration of the Red Sea the legendary underwater explorer Jacques Yves Cousteau observed about the shorelines of Saudi Arabia and Sudan - "Life abounds in bank after bank of exuberant coral structures, second only to those of the Great Barrier Reef in extent and exceeding it perhaps in splendour. Here there is deep clarity, blazing colour, and active fauna".

For years cloaked in secrecy, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has exploded on to the tourist track. International Cultural Tourism has been evident for many years with groups coming from Japan, America and Europe. Saudi Arabia is now realising a national heritage and opening sustained dive tourism. Our Saudi Arabia dive trips are from Liveaboards and proving to be a great success. This is as a result of spectacular diving with newly discovered dive sites and an abundance of large pelagic activity both on our Yanbu and Farasan Banks itineraries, with several species of sharks including silkies, oceanics and tigers, as well as giant mantas.

It has been said that Saudi Arabia is one of diving's last frontiers, and it is a fact that very few westerners have ever been able to dive here. The appeal of diving almost untouched, barely explored reefs is undeniable. With an incredible variety of marine life and some of the most flourishing coral reefs to be found anywhere in the world - it is no wonder that so many famous explorers have dived here.

The Red Sea is rated as one of the top ten diving destinations in the world. Egypt, Sudan and Jordan offer fantastic diving, but how many of you have dived the Saudi Arabian Red Sea? How many of you know anyone who has? Without question, many if not most of the outer reefs in that region have never been dived. The diversity of marine life and fauna along the reefs really are quite exquisite and offer the diver a high quality and extremely memorable diving experience.

Diving holidays to Saudi Arabia | Red Sea Diving Holidays | Liveaboards in Saudi Arabia | Yabul and Farasan Banks are Saudi Arabia's top dive sites

Too many videos for them to be posted here but you can check out the thread I linked to.

Hai'l in northern Saudi is a gem on its own.

has anyone seen the Ha'il countryside? it is something on its own

Hai'l in northern Saudi is a gem on its own.

has anyone seen the Ha'il countryside? it is something on its own

The ignorant "Bengali" troll is really something I have to say after reading his latest nonsense post.

Somebody is butthurt. :lol:

@al-Hasani

Talking for first pics you posted, well neither they're that green, is there any project of mass afforestation ? in Turkey, while they can't touch irrigation lands, they plant trees at scarcely green barren hills in central anatolia, I was pretty impressed on my way, most of trees are still relatively young, but in 1-2 decades those barren lands will have actual forests.

Are you from Iran? I love Iran's natural beauty so much. I know Saudi Arabia is deprived from natural beauties in many areas but Iran is truely a blessed land with full of green. I saw many pictures of Iran. Absolutely mesmerizing. Do visit 'Beautiful Bangladesh' thread. It has so many stunning natural scenery comparable to that of Iran. :D

thanks bro
sure i visit
yeah !
i have seen some documentaries about your country and i found out bangladesh is really a beautiful country...every where is green every where rivers...water...

@IamBengali

you should check out Najran. in the south, land of Banu Yaam

Believe me, you will not see such landscapes, cultures anywhere in the world.

Back
Top Bottom