What's new

Is it possible to turn Arab deserts into greenery?

OMG! when did I say I lost faith? I said many Mullahs of my country killed and raped many people in 1971 in name of Islam . Now they are in trial. That's why I said I hate Mullaism and if this is Islam then I think agnosticism is better. Btw, how firm believer are you? Is it measurable?

Yindu did a Saudi beat you up? Why almost all your threads are for trolling Saudis? :lol:

OMG! when did I say I lost faith? I said many Mullahs of my country killed and raped many people in 1971 in name of Islam . Now they are in trial. That's why I said I hate Mullaism and if this is Islam then I think agnosticism is better. Btw, how firm believer are you? Is it measurable?

they were criminals, not mullahs.

Yindu did a Saudi beat you up? Why almost all your threads are for trolling Saudis? :lol:

Have you noticed how that serial troll is ignoring all my correct counter points and keeps continuing his empty and ignorant talk like nobody had countered his diarrhea yet?

Even photos, a 22 minute long video of Makkah, the explanation of climatic and geographic realities and further explanations is not helping.

Is anyone even doubting what his intentions are like 100's times before this thread? :lol:

Have you noticed how that serial troll is ignoring all my correct counter points and keeps continuing his empty and ignorant talk like nobody had countered his diarrhea yet?

Even photos, a 22 minute long video of Makkah, the explanation of climatic and geographic realities and further explanations is not helping.

That is because he isn't trying to ask any real question it is just a troll thread.

There is nothing I said without reports. I am not trolling. Why should I? Saying truth is not trolling. What is Yindoo? It is Hindu? I am not Hindu but I don't care KingMamba if you call me one.

That is because he isn't trying to ask any real question it is just a troll thread.

Yet some people still believe that he is asking a "genuine" question despite him already trolling with the exact same diarrhea in 2 previous treads where I countered his nonsense like in this thread.

Reporting him does not seem to help. A cretin indeed.

There is nothing I said without reports. I am not trolling. Why should I? Saying truth is not trolling. What is Yindoo? It is Hindu? I am not Hindu but I don't care KingMamba if you call me one.

Yes you are trolling yindoo. :-)

The OP is suffering from the Hindutva virus. Its infectious and spreads airborne.

Yet some people still believe he is asking a "genuine" question despite him already trolling with the exact same diarrhea in 2 previous treads where I countered his nonsense like in this thread.

Reporting him does not seem to help. A cretin indeed.

I agree and I like that, "cretin" it suits him perfectly.

@IamBengali

I think we should not try to plant any trees around the Ka'ba al Musharrafa because of the possibility of a lot of hindrances [ like birds laying nests, leaves falling off, danger of insect mounds and populations and taking up valuable space.]

Just about 2 kms outside the Haram Shareef, the saudi government can make parks and plantations

The OP is suffering from the Hindutva virus. Its infectious and spreads airborne.

I don't think he is a hinduvadi

I agree and I like that, "cretin" it suits him perfectly.

Well unlike some of the other trolls he is trying to hide his ill intentions and trolling under the disguise of being "curious" or "ignorant". We both know him by know and his behavior. He is the most annoying type of troll. Which makes banning him hard since he will just act all ignorant while in reality he is just as bad.

Nothing constructive is ever coming from his mouth. And I don't even bother countering him by showing him the realities of the "paradise" called Bangladesh. I will just be accused of racism again.:lol:

@Jungibaaz @nuclearpak @Aeronaut this thread was opened in wrong section. In my opinion it should be moved to the middle east section. Better yet a sticky thread should be created that relates to mecca and medina development so we don't have threads of this type popping up everyday.

Back
Top Bottom