What's new

Is it possible for china and taiwan ally in Scs

China and Taiwan are already on the same book as far as the question as to whom islands in the SCS belong is concerned.

But Taiwan is no ally, because alliances are possible between two sovereign nations.

Taiwan is not a sovereign nation, but a break-away province of China.

Hence, if/when Taiwan is in trouble in SCS, it is China's obligation to protect it like any other inherent territories of China.

China and Taiwan are already on the same book as far as the question as to whom islands in the SCS belong is concerned.

But Taiwan is no ally, because alliances are possible between two sovereign nations.

Taiwan is not a sovereign nation, but a break-away province of China.

Hence, if/when Taiwan is in trouble in SCS, it is China's obligation to protect it like any other inherent territories of China.

Vietnam set up official administration on Paracel and Spratly from many hundreds year ago by Annam Empire in the past.

greedy China ROC and PRC stolen Islands from Vietnam from 1956. There is inherent sea territory of Viets, not China.

china and taiwan already r ally in SCS when facing foreign threat.

you said that, not mine.

China is member of UNSC. china have to respect rules of internal laws.

Did USA respect international laws when they invaded Iraq? Or Guantanamo bay?

Did Russia respect international laws when they annexed Crimea?

The UNSC P5 *are* the international law. It's the UNSC which decides international law, resolutions passed by the UNSC becomes international law. And of course, all the P5 have veto power, so no UNSC resolution can be passed against them.

The UNSC P5 *are* the international law. It's the UNSC which decides international law, resolutions passed by the UNSC becomes international law. And of course, all the P5 have veto power, so no UNSC resolution can be passed against them.

You cheaters ! :tsk:

Play fairly ! :pissed:

:tongue:

no one threat China, only China threat and bully her small neighbors.
Not like that, coz China support & arm Vietnam's neighbors like Thailand,Cambodia, Indonesia,Malaysia ... ur neighbors welcome China more than Vietnam. Even Vietnam selected China as ur 1st biggest foreign trader, so don't complain anymore.

Yes it is, it often means an animal. According to miriam-wesbster, one definition of pet is "a domesticated animal kept for pleasure rather than utility." (it can be used as a definition of a child, but we all know what he clearly meant). He is calling the whole Vietnamese ethnic group as "animals" and not as human. So that is indeed racist. I've already raised to your attention his previous post where he labelled the Vietnamese people as "chimps". His intention is clear, he is labelling the Viet people as an animal, "Chimps", and not as humans.

He even reinforces this in the post above this:

Clearly he is labelling the Viet people as animal pets, "creatures for the masters to stroke or fondle."

He will probably cowardly twist his way our of this by giving whatever explanations. But you and I (and everyone) knows what his intention was. I'm disappointed in you @Chinese-Dragon. I thought we could become mature Chinese - Vietnamese friends. But not only are you showing your bias, you are even defending a racist.

Finally, would you dare go around this forum labelling Pakistan as China's "pet"? I don't think so, that is clearly insulting.
I think you're on the wrong type of website. :rofl:

This is a laughing matter to you, but this section is clearly deteriorating with racists insults and flame baits.

@Oscar, @waz, @Hu Songshan.... Could you please deal with the racism in here? One member has already made 4 racist posts calling my Viet compatriots and country as "Chimps" and "pets", "creatures for the master to stroke".

Thanks.

There is another case, Iraq invaded in to Kuwait, Crimie was part of Russia in the past, Khrusove is Ucrainian in native he cat Crimie to Ukrainian illegally, Russian people did not agreed on it..

This is a laughing matter to you, but this section is clearly deteriorating with racists insults and flame baits.

@Oscar, @waz, @Hu Songshan.... Could you please deal with the racism in here? One member has already made 4 racist posts calling my Viet compatriots and country as "Chimps" and "pets", "creatures for the master to stroke".

Thanks.

He's banned.

Not like that, coz China support & arm Vietnam's neighbors like Thailand,Cambodia, Indonesia,Malaysia ... ur neighbors welcome China more than Vietnam. Even Vietnam selected China as ur 1st biggest foreign trader, so don't complain anymore.

This is true policy of China to threat Vietnam, you admitted that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom