What's new

Is it possible for china and taiwan ally in Scs

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you think it is possible for china and taiwan ally in Scs. I feel taiwan could not protect their island once there a war break out between taiwan and other country. If it's possible , what could we do better to win against tow nation. also Does korean and japan need permition for passing Scs.

Unfortunately no. Improvement should start in Taipei and Beijing, not in SCS.
No one stupid enough to take (militarily) the Island from Taiwan. However, if other smaller countries really do this (exclude China), China will have better excuse to use military power to take it back and no 'one' want this.

China gurantee Taiwan possession in SCS. But Why ROC navy needs help when they are much stronger even Philippine and vietnam navy combines?

They have 2 powerful destroyer better than anything vietnam and Philippine can throw at them.

China gurantee Taiwan possession in SCS. But Why ROC navy needs help when they are much stronger even Philippine and vietnam navy combines?

They have 2 powerful destroyer better than anything vietnam and Philippine can throw at them.

If china and taiwan combine only cooperate in scs, it can extend to singapore water

Taiwan take over Taiping island while vietnam was fighting for the vietnam war. at that time , vietnam didn't have time and power to protect their small island.

Do you think it is possible for china and taiwan ally in Scs. I feel taiwan could not protect their island once there a war break out between taiwan and other country. If it's possible , what could we do better to win against tow nation. also Does korean and japan need permition for passing Scs.

USA turn back to Asia, so every body is under controlling of US when could passing here.

Taiwan take over Taiping island while vietnam was fighting for the vietnam war. at that time , vietnam didn't have time and power to protect their small island.

Taiwan stolen Itu Aba of Vietnam in Vietnam war. without China mainland, Vietnam could take back it if we want.

does it consider international water, even battle ship can passing without permit,

I have already said it before, if Taiwan somehow managed to fail protecting Taiping island, PLAN will move in for the kill. Lets see if Vietnam can muster some guts first before those chimps dare touch Taiping island which the Taiwanese are protecting on China's behalf :rofl:
That is impossible. That 2 kidds class destroyer is than anything the vietnam can throw at them. Vietnamese just received kilo and I doubt they are proficiency to hurt kidds destroyer at the moment.

Both CPC and KMT stolen with force Islands of Vietnam.
Yes yes, loser go one corner and weep and cry. :lol:

USA turn back to Asia, so every body is under controlling of US when could passing here.

Taiwan stolen Itu Aba of Vietnam in Vietnam war. without China mainland, Vietnam could take back it if we want.
Itu Aba was longed owned by ROC since WWII ended.

That is impossible. That 2 kidds class destroyer is than anything the vietnam can throw at them. Vietnamese just received kilo and I doubt they are proficiency to hurt kidds destroyer at the moment.

I know, just saying if TW somehow managed to fail, while right now they can withhold VN, but in the future we don't know that for sure.

does it consider international water, even battle ship can passing without permit,
No one have any excuse to get navy too close to the island unless ypu want to spy or ready for some action (testing reaction time from Taiwan).

Yes yes, loser go one corner and weep and cry. :lol:

Itu Aba was longed owned by ROC since WWII ended.

Itu Aba stolen by ROC in 1956.

Both CPR and ROC are invader, you stolen Islands of Vietnam. Occupation with force is illegal.:smokin:

Itu Aba stolen by ROC in 1956.

Both CPR and ROC are invader, you stolen Islands of Vietnam. Occupation with force is illegal.:smokin:
Vietnam is a loser who is a thief cried foul. Bad loser :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom