What's new

Is it organic or Doctored sequence of events?

Imran khan dragged this whole drama for 1 month exposing everyone

I believe he's honest man and loyal to country so Allah just helped him by turning the hearts of people towards him and Allah made sure his opponents from military judiciary parliament media and bureaucracy make big blunders.

Imran khan gained the public sympathy though speeches for whole month but the catalyst was opening of high court and supreme court in the middle of night.
This single action made the whole Nation furious and you can see the reaction today.

Imran khan dragged this whole drama for 1 month exposing everyone

I believe he's honest man and loyal to country so Allah just helped him by turning the hearts of people towards him and Allah made sure his opponents from military judiciary parliament media and bureaucracy make big blunders.

Imran khan gained the public sympathy though speeches for whole month but the catalyst was opening of high court and supreme court in the middle of night.
This single action made the whole Nation furious and you can see the reaction today.
Agree if your intentions are good Allah will help for sure.

Question if the current prevailing situation in Pakistan is well planned and a source of fight between the forces of evil and Good with a background activities not easily understood by an ordinary person.

Following reasons are the indicators that lead us to this conclusion.

USA is confronted by their own method of masses uprising.

1) By first exposing the US as well as internal fifth columnar.
2) Making sudden blunt actions in front of people like SC opening at mid night, giving free services to opposition that even a common man can think of it as a banana republic actions and open badmashi not easily digestible.
3) army and coas getting the bashing (internally getting dirty for the sake of country and giving qurbani but are still the actual heros) planned by themselves so that USA cannot question them directly but they can say we are with you but people cannot be handled now even by us.
4) how too many people come out suddenly in numbers which no one expected as a result.

All the above assumptions are in light of gen hamid gul who said this system will be rolled back.

Note: if this thread is not in public interest then it can be deleted no worries. May be somethings are understood by should not spoken out in open forums.
I somehow agree. But damage to dignity is very higher

Today we have a massive protest in North America . Never seen such enthusiasm of Pakistanis.....when people saw the demonstration park their vehicles and join the demonstration .....

Today we have a massive protest in North America . Never seen such enthusiasm of Pakistanis.....when people saw the demonstration park their vehicles and join the demonstration .....
Where? I live in middle of nowhere nowadays or mid sized city suburbs so that's why I am asking which city

looks photoshopped.
no news agency covering these so called protests.
And you my friend are a biggest dumb idiot there was a media blackout only ary was showing it even my cousin was there at the jalsa got the vidoes on my WhatsApp 😀

Back
Top Bottom