What's new

Is India's Tajikistan airbase a major threat in case of war?

who hates indian...russian..lol. i guess that is the reason all the major player are standing for the MMRCA deal.lol. truth does hurt. cameron did to a lot of people

MRCA and after tht?do u think all defence industries are counting on indian MRCA?
LOL its been a DECADE since u floated tht tender.
About cameron well he changed his words say it wasnt meant for Pakistan government.... but i hope wat a US president called indians ? and indra>?

Remember? it wont just hurt But STING like Venom.

1. Ur brotherly country has given is holy land to a kaffir nation in its first place so ask them this question,they are better ppl to answer.

2. Ha Ha ...Atleast according to ur military general india is attackking pakistan through its consulates in afghan(ofcourse we deny it :disagree:),so wat makes u beleive we cant pass over their teritory??
3. Ofcourse Russia wouldnot intefere,coz it wants to save their dearly and friendly country of the cold war times.

4. A better answer was given in a previous post UN?? WHF

5. Logistic problems would be thought of before having the base not after having the base..

6. ETc ETc

Conclusion: Our military's Wet dreams are making ur military sweat in pain..[/
Hi,
Ca u show me one good example of tajik govt giving a single hint tht it would allow u to use its land against Pakistan?NO
2)Yes ur using it secretly are u not?and this waar isnt happening right now?
In future Afghanistan Inshallah will ne neutral or ruled by Talib government, and wont let u use crap.
3)I remember ur embassy getting bombed... and a hotel with an indian general too.
4)Here russia offered us SU-27s,mig 29 in 94 1994 | 2857 | Flight Archive .
5)Do u know the num of jets in tkstan? pathetically small.
6)Pain?soon we will have more then 8 AWACS which are more then enough for a small country like ours.. a few will be stationed in tht region for ur safety.
And the same bloody US president who called Indira a b i t c h (out of sheer frustation) couldnot do an inch to save its one time favourite puppy..:rofl::rofl:

Ur talking about wat happened to indian embassy in kabul right...I feel sorry.

Also change ur name to blue puppy as per US presidents saying.

This thread has no room in Pakistan's section should be deleted or just moved to Indian section

Back
Top Bottom