What's new

Is India the home of World's 2nd largest Muslim population?

TRY.
LAST TIME POWER WAS IN BRITISH HANDS.
LAST TIME THE BRITISH SOWED THE.SEEDS OF SEPARATISM BY THE PARTITION OF BENGAL.
THIS TIME POWER IS IN OUR OWN HANDS.
THE CONCEPT OF INDIA AS A NATION WAS NOT THAT STRONG BACK THEN AS REGIONAL IDENTITIES WERE QUITE DOMINANT.
LAST TIME HINDUS WERE THEMSELVES DIVIDED IN THEIR PETTY ISSUES SUCH AS CASTES AND UNTOUCHABILITY.THAT HAS DECLINED A LOT NOW.
LAST TIME MAJORITY HINDUS WERE LITERALLY SLAVES OF ONE OR OTHER.ESPECIALLY THEIR ANCIENT DISCRIMINATORY MENTALITY.THAT'S WHY THEY COULD NOT FORM A UNITED ARMY.
LAST TIME INDIA WAS DIVIDED INTO 600 PRINCELY STATES(MADE BY THE BRITISH,THEY MADE EVERY DISTRICT A STATE).THIS TIME ITS POLITICALLY UNITED.
LAST TIME INDIAN ARMY WAS NOTHING NOW ITS 4TH LARGEST.
WE WELCOME YOU TO TRY.
AND IN RETURN GET DESTROYED YOURSELVES.

Why are you so mad? Trust me india will be divided just like every other country on the face of the earth. Crimea was part of ukraine 2 months ago, now look. The ussr is also another example. Only time will tell what will happen. You typing in capslock with your patriotism isn't going to change anything.

Of course countries and boundaries change all the time.No country or even religion can claim to live forever
So yeah I agree India in its current form will break one day.But who knows maybe it will be replaced something even greater..
As long as Indian civilization survives I am will be happy.

And since Indians and greater Indians are roughly more than 1/5 of humanity, it is likely that Indian civilization will live as long as humanity itself.

Last edited:
TRY.
LAST TIME POWER WAS IN BRITISH HANDS.
LAST TIME THE BRITISH SOWED THE.SEEDS OF SEPARATISM BY THE PARTITION OF BENGAL.
THIS TIME POWER IS IN OUR OWN HANDS.
THE CONCEPT OF INDIA AS A NATION WAS NOT THAT STRONG BACK THEN AS REGIONAL IDENTITIES WERE QUITE DOMINANT.
LAST TIME HINDUS WERE THEMSELVES DIVIDED IN THEIR PETTY ISSUES SUCH AS CASTES AND UNTOUCHABILITY.THAT HAS DECLINED A LOT NOW.
LAST TIME MAJORITY HINDUS WERE LITERALLY SLAVES OF ONE OR OTHER.ESPECIALLY THEIR ANCIENT DISCRIMINATORY MENTALITY.THAT'S WHY THEY COULD NOT FORM A UNITED ARMY.
LAST TIME INDIA WAS DIVIDED INTO 600 PRINCELY STATES(MADE BY THE BRITISH,THEY MADE EVERY DISTRICT A STATE).THIS TIME ITS POLITICALLY UNITED.
LAST TIME INDIAN ARMY WAS NOTHING NOW ITS 4TH LARGEST.
WE WELCOME YOU TO TRY.
AND IN RETURN GET DESTROYED YOURSELVES.
who told you that you need an invasion to divide a country,,,, we have a unique style...remember sovait union :D aur LAST TIME se yad aya....LAST TIME sovait union was the most powerful millitary on earth but but they were able to do nothing, LAST TIME....and THIS TIME PAK,s focus will be inida :lol:...which seperation are you talking about...it was britishers who united subcontinent before them, there were many power centers in subcontinent,,you should be gratefull to england that they not just gave you a country but also gave you parts of pakistan.....

During WW2 the Jews did.

@guluchulo LOL I see what you did there. :rofl:

You do realize they were tricked into the gas chambers, they were first given physical checks then the one that were not fit i.e. kids and elderly were taken to a shower room that looked like a bath rather gas would come out of the shower heada.

You do realize they were tricked into the gas chambers, they were first given physical checks then the one that were not fit i.e. kids and elderly were taken to a shower room that looked like a bath rather gas would come out of the shower heada.

I was not being literal my point was they did not fight back even when they started hearing about what was happening to other Jews, some Nazi guards who were later interviewed said 4 or 5 guards literally marched thousands to the chambers without one even trying to escape.

Vedic civilization came with aryans from central Asia and Iran not Pakistan it was part of Indus valley.The Indus valley whose descendants now reside in the southern part of mordern India i.e. the dravidians.
The term India as a nation existed since alexanders's time...and people of those times although not politically united did look upon themselves as part of one cultural nation and the same was considered by the outside world...the British did not coin the term India as a nation from thin air...hence the term India was referred to as the national and cultural identity of the subcontinent...Columbus went searching for India after all.while the term Pakistan did not exist prior to 1930's.

Learn proper history, when aryans came to Pakistan they were just aryans. Later on become vedic, and 2500 years ago started to spread civilization to tribals of India.

From 1500bc to 500bc their home was Pakistan, then some of our ancestors moved to India.

there is a difference between a country having second largest muslim population and second largest populated muslim country...and pakistan,s population is not yet sure.. but aproximately equal to 200 million.... 170-180 million was aproximation of 2008-9

another reason to divide india... :D

If religion is so important than a country ,why do we need so many muslim countries in the world ,we as well have the countries united and have one single country and be more powerful.

Why are you so mad? Trust me india will be divided just like every other country on the face of the earth. Crimea was part of ukraine 2 months ago, now look. The ussr is also another example. Only time will tell what will happen. You typing in capslock with your patriotism isn't going to change anything.
LOLZZZ What is Ukraine against massive Russia?But India has enough power to fend off even China.Besides Crimean people recognize their history as Russian people.

Why go for Crimea and USSR, when we have an example next door?

who told you that you need an invasion to divide a country,,,, we have a unique style...remember sovait union :D aur LAST TIME se yad aya....LAST TIME sovait union was the most powerful millitary on earth but but they were able to do nothing, LAST TIME....and THIS TIME PAK,s focus will be inida :lol:...which seperation are you talking about...it was britishers who united subcontinent before them, there were many power centers in subcontinent,,you should be gratefull to england that they not just gave you a country but also gave you parts of pakistan.....
Another Pakistani who thinks they broke the Legendary Soviet Union.It broke because of its own policies(economic reasons and many others).Do you really think if it would have used its military then it would break,it was its military that held it for so long.It already was breaking apart.Besides its nations when joining and making the union were given the option to secede.While Indian constitution explicitly states no state has the right to secede from our union once joined,if such a situation even slightly arises then we are free to use any means necessary to keep that state in India(Punjab is one example).
Britishers united subcontinent haha joke take a look at what the marathas were doing they were all set to take even Afghanistan.Gave parts of Pakistan?They gave parts of India to Pakistan!At first they openly announced support for us in Kashmir issue but later withdrew from it.

Guys. Has anyone noticed. We Subcontinent guyz have the largest population of Muslims in the world. 30% of World muslims are Indian Muslims. Still these Arabs treat our Muslims as scum. My muslims school friends who are in Gulf tell me about incidents with Indian Muslims, especially with Bangladeshis, in Gulf. Its shocking that Hindu Indians from Bangladesh, India, etc face less problem then our muslims there. Most of them are racially motivated.

Bottomline is, Our muslims shd be ruling the Islamic World order rather than these High Caste attitude having Arabs who are in single digit percentage. Its high time we focus on actuall issues rather than fighting on pity issues like Is Punjabi better than a Mohajir, Is Muslim better than a Hindu, Is Muslim population growth a threat for India, Shud Muslims be staying in India, etc etc. I mean Muslims in Sub continent has been its own enemy, whether in India or outside it, ie. Pakistan n Bangladesh.

Its high tym the attitude changes. Hassan Nisar has always pointed out this same problem and now U guyz shud start focusing on real issues. Focus on how to be the best Muslims in the world, mentally and psycologically.

Exactly. Coz India no more thinks on terms of Religion. Only country in this world who's base of thinking is Religion, is Pakistan. For us, its India 1st and then Religion. Thats the most prevailing thot process. Even if u r a Hindu, if u not an Indian u are not welcomed to be a stress on our country. 'Nation state' is the thing of present and future. Get over the ummah thing.

Why Gulf, I have seen BD citizens treated like scum & exploited in The Maldives.

The fact is that this Ummah stuff is one sided, The poor S Asian cousins like to live in reflected glory while the Arabs treat them with disdain.

Actually, till they found oil the arabs were the poor cousins.

Learn proper history, when aryans came to Pakistan they were just aryans. Later on become vedic, and 2500 years ago started to spread civilization to tribals of India.

From 1500bc to 500bc their home was Pakistan, then some of our ancestors moved to India.
When aryans came to India they were already worshipping sun and fire gods I.e.the devtas.Hinduism/vedic ain't no single book/god religion with a fixed creation date...oldest scriptures are older beyond 5000b.c....the gods of Indus valley are also there we literally have 330 million faiths combined under one roof Hinduism...
That's what I am trying to say it spread simultaneously,it wasn't limited to Pakistan.By 500 bc we had 16 kingdoms what are you saying!Who says India was filled of tribals.Indus valley was extended till our UP,Gujarat,and MP too.

Why Gulf, I have seen BD citizens treated like scum & exploited in The Maldives.

The fact is that this Ummah stuff is one sided, The poor S Asian cousins like to live in reflected glory while the Arabs treat them with disdain.

Actually, till they found oil the arabs were the poor cousins.
Arabia is a apartheid state these Arabs have always treated other badly no wonder look at their slavery their empires ran on it and still is

Back
Top Bottom