What's new

Is India the home of World's 2nd largest Muslim population?

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I always thought after Indonesia Pakistan is the home of world's largest Muslim population followed by Bangladesh but I was thinking Pakistan has 18 crore population among which 17 crore is Muslim population whereas India has 20 crore Muslims at least. So how can Pakistan be the 2nd largest Muslim populated country? Isn't India the second largest Muslim populated country?

PS: Hey guys, congrats me. This is my 1000th post. :dance3:

Last edited:
India also has about 170-175 million Muslims. Should be about the same in both countries.

i dont know abut Indonesia but we have more Muslims than Pak

I always thought after Indonesia Pakistan is the home of world's largest Muslim population followed by Bangladesh but I was thinking Pakistan has 18 crore population among which 17 crore is Muslim population whereas India has 20 crore Muslims at least. So how can Pakistan is the 2nd largest Muslim populated country? Isn't India the second largest Muslim populated country?
you always think stuff, but never give any source behind that thought.. :)
where did you get these numbers from

As per some latest sources,India Muslim population is 217Million

But if we Go by Old figure,India Muslim Population

181Million by 2011-12.

Pakistan Population 183Million out of which 175Million are Muslims

So yes After Indonesia,India has the biggest Muslim Population

As per some latest sources,India Muslim population is 217Million

But if we Go by Old figure,India Muslim Population

181Million by 2011-12.

Pakistan Population 183Million out of which 175Million are Muslims

So yes After Indonesia,India has the biggest Muslim Population

and what does that tells us ?

it tells us how terribly wrong " two Nations" Theory has been ....

I always thought after Indonesia Pakistan is the home of world's largest Muslim population followed by Bangladesh but I was thinking Pakistan has 18 crore population among which 17 crore is Muslim population whereas India has 20 crore Muslims at least. So how can Pakistan is the 2nd largest Muslim populated country? Isn't India the second largest Muslim populated country?

PS: Hey guys, congrats me. This is my 1000th post. :dance3:

Firstly Congrats on your 1000th post.

Next instead of speculating why dont you google ? You'll get all the answers you want.

Top 10 Countries with Largest Muslim Population in the World | Largest Muslim Population Countries | Countries of the World

Percentage of world Muslim population :

Indonesia - 13.1%
India - 11 %
Pakistan - 10.5 %
BD - 8.4%
Nigeria & Egypt - 4.8 % each
Iran - 4.6 %
Turkey - 4.5 %
Algeria- 2.2 %
Morocco - 2%

Glad to see Muslims are slowly growing in India.

Pakistan on the other hand is already too populated, for a country it's size the population should be around 100 million max :undecided:
We need to introduce birth control policies!

and what does that tells us ?

it tells us how terribly wrong " two Nations" Theory has been ....
how does it invalidate TNT

Glad to see Muslims are slowly growing in India.

Pakistan on the other hand is already too populated, for a country it's size the population should be around 100 million max :undecided:
We need to introduce birth control policies!
is not india too populated too?

how does it invalidate TNT

is not india too populated too?

The largest population of Hindus and The second largest population of Muslims living and thriving together ...

The premise that goes against forecasts by advocates of Two Nation Theory who propounded that Muslims can not live with Hindus peacefully and so Muslims need home of their own ....

Last edited:
The largest population of Hindus and The second largest population of Muslims living and thriving together ...

The premise that goes against forecasts advocates of Tow Nation Theory who propounded that Muslims can not live with Hindus peacefully and so Muslims need home of their own ....
we are not exactly living peacefully.... its just that we are making a lot of babies... :)

Back
Top Bottom