What's new

Is India the home of World's 2nd largest Muslim population?

Then why East Bengal was included in Pakistan? Where is East Bengal in Pakistan's name? Was it officially considered a colony to Pakistan and later renamed as East Pakistan?

According to 1940's resolution Pakistan was supposed to be North West of Sub continent which was never part of Bharat(merging those lands for few centuries doesn't make it part of Bharat as Pakistani lands history is always out of Bharat, from IVC to Durrani Empire). Allama Iqbal in his famous address said that he would like to see Punjab, North West Frontier Provinces, Kashmir, Sind and Balochistan amalgamated into one. Same way Pakistan name was made up to represent the parts it was formed from for example P=Punjab region, A=Afghania region(KPK, FATA, Waziristan), K=Kashmir region, S=Sind region and TAN=Balochistan region. Bangladesh/Bengal was supposed to be Bengistan(a separate country) & Hyderabad Deccan was supposed to be Osmanistan(a separate country too).

Not on Hindu fairy tales but titles and names of ancestors and their creations...be it anybody...ashoka was buddhist yet we have many symbols adopted that were created in his time
and they strategic weapons names also indicated the Hindu Majority domination on a secular state of India

This is the worst piece of Joke I have read over PDF !
This is the worst piece of Joke over Secular Champion.

According to 1940's resolution Pakistan was supposed to be North West of Sub continent which was never part of Bharat(merging those lands for few centuries doesn't make it part of Bharat as Pakistani lands history is always out of Bharat, from IVC to Durrani Empire). Allama Iqbal in his famous address said that he would like to see Punjab, North West Frontier Provinces, Kashmir, Sind and Balochistan amalgamated into one. Same way Pakistan name was made up to represent the parts it was formed from for example P=Punjab region, A=Afghania region(KPK, FATA, Waziristan), K=Kashmir region, S=Sind region and TAN=Balochistan region. Bangladesh/Bengal was supposed to be Bengistan(a separate country) & Hyderabad Deccan was supposed to be Osmanistan(a separate country too).

A link to this please ....preferably authentic.

Why are you so happy about the bold part ?

Happy for my brothers. I think all these 200Million Muslims should migrate to some strategic part of India that borders a foreign country and sea...who knows what happen in future.:devil:

My reply could be more worse if you choose stealth troll mod.:D You should not ask weird questions that are not related to the topic. Thanks.

Happy for my brothers. I think all these 200Million Muslims should migrate to some strategic part of India that borders a foreign country and sea...who knows what happen in future.:devil:

My reply could be more worse if you choose stealth troll mod.:D You should not ask weird questions that are not related to the topic. Thanks.

Source for 200 million Muslims ? And what could happen if they migrate to some strategically important part near a foreign country or sea ?

A link to this please ....preferably authentic.

@IamBengali

The name Pakistan literally means "Land of the Pure" in Urdu and Persian. It was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never,[17] using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of the British Raj: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghania Province), Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan".[18][19][20] The letter i was incorporated to ease pronunciation and form the linguistically correct and meaningful name.[21]

HIS LETTER

3, Humberstone Road,
Cambridge, England.
28th January, 1933

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am enclosing herewith an appeal on behalf of the thirty million Muslims of PAKISTAN, who live in the five Northern Units of India--Punjab, North-West Frontier (Afghan) Province, Kashmir, Sind, and Baluchistan. It embodies their demand for the recognition of their national status, as distinct from the other inhabitants of India, by the grant to Pakistan of a separate Federal Constitution on religious, social and historical grounds.

I shall be pleased if you will kindly acquaint me with your valuable opinion on the proposed solution of the great Hindu-Muslim problem. I trust that, vitally interested as you are in a just and permanent solution of that complex problem, the objects outlined in the appeal wiIl meet with your fullest approval and active support.

Yours truly,
Rahmat Ali (Choudhary). (Founder, Pakiistan National Movement)
First issued 1933; reissued 1934
Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933

and they strategic weapons names also indicated the Hindu Majority domination on a secular state of India

This is the worst piece of Joke over Secular Champion.
SO?What is the problem in that?Those are just names.According to our national language.There are many that are not(like brahmos).Search for yourselves.

Then why East Bengal was included in Pakistan? Where is East Bengal in Pakistan's name? Was it officially considered a colony to Pakistan and later renamed as East Pakistan?

Honestly, I don't want to offend you or other Bangladeshis, but Bengal was not originally meant to join the newly formed Dominion. Even Iqbal said that his dream was to see the unification and independence of the Muslim states/lands of North-Western British Raj.
Khair, all that aside, you became instrumental in our independence, joined us, and then ultimately betrayed and left us. So no real harm done :-)

Also, I think it's best to ignore guluchulo's post about expansion, he's just trolling.

Pakistan mean

P: Punjab
A:Afghania
K:Kashmir
S: Sindh
Stan: Balochistan

Our final goal is to unite these ethinic groups under Pakistan. Which include Indian Punjab, IoK. Afghan region of pashtuns and Baloch. And Iran region of Baloch.

These days many people are changing the history behind the name of "Pakistan" as land of pure when the actual origin of the word is from muslim majority areas of norther western provinces/states of south asia. I do not know what are the motives of the people who are hell bent to change the real meaning of the name "Pakistan". The name itself tells what it meant (the country based on north western muslim provinces/regions).

I always thought after Indonesia Pakistan is the home of world's largest Muslim population followed by Bangladesh but I was thinking Pakistan has 18 crore population among which 17 crore is Muslim population whereas India has 20 crore Muslims at least. So how can Pakistan be the 2nd largest Muslim populated country? Isn't India the second largest Muslim populated country?

PS: Hey guys, congrats me. This is my 1000th post. :dance3:

Your ancestors made huge blunder, soon BD will be under water then what? Will India allow 300 millions Bengalis to settle in Bharat? You guys should have stayed with Bharat. They don't even talk about you when it comes to akhand bharat. They always dream of us descendants of rig vedic people to unite with Bharat.

Back
Top Bottom