What's new

Is india really a secular,liberal above all a democrtic state?

Sometimes I really wonder at the state of mind of these so called HR activists.

Is Afzal Guru or Kasab a human? Do human's execute other innocent beings? Is it just because he can be categorized as homo sapiens that he has human rights?
IMO,These guys are not humans and the phrase human rights doesnt apply to them. Why should they have a dignified death when so many people had to suffer the same trauma at their hands. Though I agree we shouldnt have an eye for an eye approach but there are always exceptions.
Exceptions like these.

Kindly watch this innocent fruitseller's interview on 20th Dec'2001. He had confessed that he got training from Jaish,took instructions from Gazibaba and played active role in the attack. What is the reason behind this deliberate ignorance?

give me Link

Kindly watch this innocent fruitseller's interview on 20th Dec'2001. He had confessed that he got training from Jaish,took instructions from Gazibaba and played active role in the attack. What is the reason behind this deliberate ignorance?

give me Link

i has Noticed almost All Kashmirs on facebook are Posting Afzal Is our National hero
one of my facebook Kashmir friend told me: Afzal was fruit merchant living common life in Kashmir want to delhi for some Business work but unfortunately some people attacked indian parliament and Afzal was Put behind

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...bove-all-democrtic-state-2.html#ixzz2KTLRFqtt
Ya the whole Indian judiciary is Joke unlike some of urs? Dont even dare to raise the name of Shahid Bhagat Singh , ( First let ur people name that chowk). He was hero who wanted the worlds attention by intentionally surrendering, and ur friend here is crap and coward.

i has Noticed almost All Kashmirs on facebook are Posting Afzal Is our National hero
one of my facebook Kashmir friend told me: Afzal was fruit merchant living common life in Kashmir want to delhi for some Business work but unfortunately some people attacked indian parliament and Afzal was Put behind

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/234160-india-really-secular-liberal-above-all-democrtic-state-2.html#ixzz2KTLRFqtt
Ya the whole Indian judiciary is Joke unlike some of urs? Dont even dare to raise the name of Shahid Bhagat Singh , ( First let ur people name that chowk). He was hero who wanted the worlds attention by intentionally surrendering, and ur friend here is crap and coward.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/234160-india-really-secular-liberal-above-all-democrtic-state-2.html#ixzz2KTLRFqtt

Hey guys stick to the topic, do your pakistani, indienne bashing somewhere else, this forum is always in a constant hundred year war :(
As far as inde goes, i have always commeded them for their committment to democracy and strengthening civil instituiton. THe only thing that sets the countrie back is its human rights record among democratic countries though nobody is truly clean and overpolitical correctness in their countrie, according to wiki, in most states slaughter of cow is banned and heck even big mac is not offered on the menu at mcdiddies. Its a mix bag for sure though great potentials in the future, love butter poulet and dosa though i tend to have a mean stomach next day .)

For a minute I thought this thread is about a constructive debate on what areas of a modern nation building that need to take precedence as its very clear India is a poor country thats still trying to build her institutions with very limited resources in a tough neighborhood.

But then it turned out to be a prayer meeting of terrorists!

For a minute I thought this thread is about a constructive debate on what areas of a modern nation building that need to take precedence as its very clear India is a poor country thats still trying to build her institutions with very limited resources in a tough neighborhood.

But then it turned out to be a prayer meeting of terrorists!

Good day monsierfateh

Dont mind those posters, they always derail a thread vice versa, just simply ignore them.

That is why his body was not given to family....Terrorist would have made Dargah at his Kabra.....

EXACTLY!!! you are right, we should address the source. India made mistake with LTTE, we learnt we changed when we realised our mistake. will ISI and Pakistan military accept and change with regards to JeM, LeT and others. If that happens we wont have had this. Terrorism is hugely funded and their trainings and all cannot be undertaken so easily without military help of some country.

As to whether or not the support for terrorism within Pakistan dies from official centres is truly a question that will have to be answered by the future turn of events. What I can say is that Pakistanis are sick and tired of this disease. We've bleed too much because of them and the armed forces have shifted their focus. However, sir, I would like to point out that for terrorism to be truly eradicated Pakistan needs to feel secure, this is not a petition, this is an objective reality. There are centres here that propose that India will never allow Pakistan to prosper and this perception of theirs is continuiously reinforced and thus it becomes easier for people with such an agenda to influence power and the public will (Zaid Hamid is an example).

I would also like to say that the terrorist operations are actually an autonomous entity. The perception that the ISI is masterminding the terrorists against India and Pakistan is a myth. If the ISI were in control, such a large number of Pakistanis would not have been killed over and over again. The terrorist organisations are independent of any state constraints. If we were training them don't you think we would just hunt them down? At least those that attack our own military? The ISI has staff posted from the Armed Forces. The true enemy is the vast criminal underground network that provides these fellows with the arms and money to operate and many Afghans are involved in this (some even point the fingers to Hamid Karzai's brother). Do recall that the Soviet invasion completely eradicated the Afghan economy and much of it evolved into a more nefarious system and the terrorists have fully used that.

As to whether or not the support for terrorism within Pakistan dies from official centres is truly a question that will have to be answered by the future turn of events. What I can say is that Pakistanis are sick and tired of this disease. We've bleed too much because of them and the armed forces have shifted their focus. However, sir, I would like to point out that for terrorism to be truly eradicated Pakistan needs to feel secure, this is not a petition, this is an objective reality. There are centres here that propose that India will never allow Pakistan to prosper and this perception of theirs is continuiously reinforced and thus it becomes easier for people with such an agenda to influence power and the public will (Zaid Hamid is an example).

I would also like to say that the terrorist operations are actually an autonomous entity. The perception that the ISI is masterminding the terrorists against India and Pakistan is a myth. If the ISI were in control, such a large number of Pakistanis would not have been killed over and over again. The terrorist organisations are independent of any state constraints. If we were training them don't you think we would just hunt them down? At least those that attack our own military? The ISI has staff posted from the Armed Forces. The true enemy is the vast criminal underground network that provides these fellows with the arms and money to operate and many Afghans are involved in this (some even point the fingers to Hamid Karzai's brother). Do recall that the Soviet invasion completely eradicated the Afghan economy and much of it evolved into a more nefarious system and the terrorists have fully used that.

Most people including me and the government in India want to see Pakistan in a better position than it is today. Not for the love or anything but a stable neighbor would be better for us. If Pakistan has realized no Terrorist is good for the country may it be taliban or LeT then well and good. Because the number of people killed by those terrorist nurtured by whoever in pakistan is more than what terrorists have killed in the whole world put together.

I am not sure why even Cong GOV is done everything so secretive? The question should be asked to this f*** pseudo secular Congi GOV that to whom would they fear for which there is so much of secrecy??...Hanging was needed but treating this incident in a different way is simply irrelevant...I think Congi people are thinking that if they make it to media then there is a possibility of anti minority sentiment created against them by their rival political parties..So to avoid it, Congi choose this path....

Why should there not be secrecy? If the announcement was made earlier, the saffronists will plan rath yatras and celebrations where as Kashmir will be thrown into fire. None of this is useful.

One thing to regret should be that the family was not informed about the hanging according to some reports.

@WebMaster Can I open thread on Religious minority oppression and War Crimes of Pakistan Army published by Amnesty International.

Seems like you have allowed so many threads on Indian Social issues posted by Pakistanis and also on Afzal Guru.

Isn't it against the rule. Coz last time I checked you told that death of people shouldn't be celebrated as its against forum rule.

Just asking. :meeting:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom