What's new

Is India itching for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the one who whines like crazy whenever Pakistan gets new military equipment or does practically anything. And we attacked you cause of your illegal occupation of Kashmir or else no one gives a crap about india. Maybe you should stop watching your pathetic indian media and living in your delusional world that everyone loves india and thats its some kind of superpower

I have lots of materials for but its getting late for office. See u later.

You media always reports its self that your army is ready for war and always states Pakistan and China in the mix meaning war against us.. i have many indian news channels on dish anyhow iam not going back forth with you here iam a type of person who wants to see peace between our two nations if you have the same idea or change your mind then it will be good so lets stop this rubish here and now we will all be here all day everday pointing fingers :coffee:

Or some internet chair general "Desiman" thinks he is invincible to nuclear attacks and only Pakistan is vulnerable. What a naive person whose mental acumen is well below par. You can chest thump on your keyboard as hard as you can, yell as loud as you can but in reality when war comes Pakistan can destroy India and there will not be a damn thing you can do to stop our nuclear ballistic missiles. I know it feels good to live in a fairy land and think Pakistan's nuclear equipped missiles cannot do anything to you, but when reality strikes and our 100-300 nuclear missiles hits Mumbai, Bombay, Deli, Hyderabad, Calcutta, etc., and you see a mushroom cloud over your house then you will realize how foolish your thinking is.

Pakistan doesn't want war, but when the Bharatis have a foolish completely idiotic Cold Start Doctrine and move their air bases closer to Pakistan what are to expect? You can live in fantasy world and think your 40 year nuclear project that only resulted in a pathetic 60-70 nuclear weapons and your disgraced 98 failed thermo-nuclear test will destroy Pakistan while India will walk away scott free is just anserine.

Pakistan 100-300 missiles will completely destroy India; and if it doesn't the nuclear fallout will destroy India and its fictitious thousand year old history. Pakistan's 98 nuclear test had plutonium, Pakistan has been working for the past decade on a thermo-nuclear weapon and it is speculated that by now it has created over a dozen of them.

While the Bharatis boast that they have all this tritium and all that and if they wanted to they can produce thousands of nuclear weapons. B.S. You know you can't and if you could have you would have done so and not be out done by Pakistan.

Bharatis have been held at bay by a nation 1/3 of its size, by a nation 1/12 of its population, by a nation which has them constantly squirming left and right. Held at bay by a nation that inherited the poorest part of the land after the 47 partiton. How embarassing. How embarassing a nation bigger than Pakistan cannot do anything to it, really embarassing isn't it?

sorry i dont want to waste my time on you, go get yourself checked, you are either schizophrenic or just plain old stupid. I wonder how you have evaded a ban till now with all the retarded comment you make. You need help my friend. Sitting on a computer in the US and talking about nuking everything is nothing but patriotism gone out of hand, something we see everyday on YouTube video comments. I wont be surprised that you post your excellent analysis there too. Please dont refer to me in your future post, i have no intention to engage you in any debate. I stopped debating with kids 10 years back lol

If it wasn't for threads like this, my life would be so damn boring:coffee:

We all Indian know that you love to destroy us but you can’t .and we can destroy you any day we are not willing to do.
first all your delivery system is based on north Korean based system which are not reliable . if you call our thermo –nuclear test failure . I think all your nuclear test were failure show me a proof a neutral source which tells your test were successful .
When you talk about number of weapons 100 sub-kiloton bomb is not equallent 1 megaton bomb.
Atleast we can simulate a nuclear test on our supercomputer . I think you can’t even do that

sorry i dont want to waste my time on you, go get yourself checked, you are either schizophrenic or just plain old stupid. I wonder how you have evaded a ban till now with all the retarded comment you make. You need help my friend. Sitting on a computer in the US and talking about nuking everything is nothing but patriotism gone out of hand, something we see everyday on YouTube video comments. I wont be surprised that you post your excellent analysis there too. Please dont refer to me in your future post, i have no intention to engage you in any debate. I stopped debating with kids 10 years back lol

As an incompetent anserine imbecile Bharati this post of yours is not suprising. After all one can only expect a nonsensical rant from an hapless Bharati who's brain is smaller than a peanut. :lol:

We all Indian know that you love to destroy us but you can’t .and we can destroy you any day we are not willing to do.
first all your delivery system is based on north Korean based system which are not reliable . if you call our thermo –nuclear test failure . I think all your nuclear test were failure show me a proof a neutral source which tells your test were successful .
When you talk about number of weapons 100 sub-kiloton bomb is not equallent 1 megaton bomb.
Atleast we can simulate a nuclear test on our supercomputer . I think you can’t even do that

no one cares

As an incompetent anserine imbecile Bharati this post of yours is not suprising. After all one can only expect a nonsensical rant from an hapless Bharati who's brain is smaller than a peanut. :lol:

Sorry For joining In.... But as an unasinous, sottise Pakistani ,I cannot Expect any common sense from you... Well Do you even Know That a Missile and few Warheads Cannot pluck even a Hair out of Us, Your Missiles are GPS Guided, Do You think GPS would be Active in Your Area when there is a dire need of Launching missiles on us??

The Most Funny part Is , The Moment India Launches GLONASS and IRNSS we can see pakistani Diplomats running here and There... As Its Obvious we would make our Missiles IRNSS or GLONASS Guided ..

So bovine Pakistani, whos Brain is Smaller than a Peanut Now???:lol:

anyways consider this reply as for Your Post #76

Sorry For joining In.... But as an unasinous, sottise Pakistani ,I cannot Expect any common sense from you... Well Do you even Know That a Missile and few Warheads Cannot pluck even a Hair out of Us, Your Missiles are GPS Guided, Do You think GPS would be Active in Your Area when there is a dire need of Launching missiles on us??

The Most Funny part Is , The Moment India Launches GLONASS and IRNSS we can see pakistani Diplomats running here and There... As Its Obvious we would make our Missiles IRNSS or GLONASS Guided ..

So bovine Pakistani, whos Brain is Smaller than a Peanut Now???:lol:

anyways consider this reply as for Your Post #76

Dont_feed_the_troll.jpg

Is India itching for a fight?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

if we want fight we will come directly and we are not afraid of you or you people having alliance with China. if we really thought of a offensive fight there will be no Pakistan in the map. even if we started a fight with you, i'm afraid china will not come to your rescue.. not because of the bilateral trade but if china sides with you, most of the west,US(since its waiting for an opportunity),Japan,south Korea, Taiwan,Russia,etc will be on our side( directly or indirectly). China has more enemies than India does that too surrounding it. So china cannot put entire armed forces for your help. if it does that everyone waiting for the opportunity will ravage china like anything...

we Indians may be narrow minded towards religion and its changing now. But we are not cowards to itch for a war or to kill innocent people like a barbarians.. we respect human rights and thats why there is separatists party in J&K else we would have killed them like anything...

Pakistan is itching for war like a coward.. support of terrorism in J&K, etc.

Aww, how provoking can you get? but if only if thats the case in real scenario, simple end result="Once upon a time there was a country named India".:azn: :argh:

I have never seen even a USA citizen boast like that.but you creepy people are so confident?:what::what:
Our 7-7 foot soldiers are enough to take out you weak chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom