What's new

Is India itching for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even India admits that Pakistan is more powerful than India :

Pakistan has more nukes than India: Report
Pakistan has more nukes than India: Report

can you use Your Nukes on india even in extreme war situation...i think it's impossible bcoz u know it that ur 100 nukes is not enough to restrict india but 60 indian nukes is enough to Erased you from world Map....

sorry for off topic but it necessary to shut their mouth...

Last edited:
I did not even read a line, the title was enough for me.
On one hand they say, India did not attacked us as they did not had courage etc and on other hand this BS.
There is a thin line between bravery and foolishness and we choose not to be fool.
In-fact it seems other way round, Pakistani's seems to be itching for fight, just that right now they are not in a position to fight.

@Hafizzz
given our huge budget its a matter of time for us to raise the level of warheads to the extreme level,we also have the biggest thorium reserves in the world and an active thorium-uranium programme

nobody here consider u as powerful,live in reality

Let the war begin I really want to take Katrina Kaif/Kapoor as my booty...Hheee

Aww, how provoking can you get? but if only if thats the case in real scenario, simple end result="Once upon a time there was a country named India".:azn: :argh:

lol keep dreaming my friend, atleast that the only thing allowed in China lol

A little off topic, but I wonder if there is any other international relationship in the world that enjoys such interplays online, where 18 year olds from opposing sides discuss nuking each other as if they were lobbing grenades.

Aayi aayi lashkar aayi, bharat teri maut aayi!

Cheers, Doc

lol this is how kids on this forum fight -

p.s. and the girl is Kashmir lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Let the war begin I really want to take Katrina Kaif/Kapoor as my booty...Hheee

OMG...this guy is having some serious levels of wet dreams...wet indeed...
Help yourself..I dedicate the picture to you

Lovely-Katrina-Kaif.jpg

S_O_C_O_M RECENT Indian actions indicate that its [SIZE="6" said:
hawks are prevailing on the doves[/SIZE] and are itching to have a go at both Pakistan and China. [/url]

I really loved that line... and stopped reading it there.... should he write a novel... am sure he could win some awards... ha

Indians are getting a bit big headed. We need to impose ourselves on them again and for this to happen we need new leadership ie. Imran khan.

From my relatives in the army I gather the Pak Fauj is tiring of all this Indian posing and posturing....

If you want a fight you know where we are....

can you use Your Nukes on india even in extreme war situation...i think it's impossible bcoz u know it that ur 100 nukes is not enough to restrict india but 60 indian nukes is enough to Erased you from world Map....

sorry for off topic but it necessary to shut their mouth...

lol, 100 is not enough to restrict india, hahahahahahah. go to ground level so the air clears from your head.

I can see here that india will kneel to your 100-300 nukes while we laugh at its 60 nukes.

Anyways this type of mentality is good for us. I hope your generals think the same way too so when D-Day comes_____:D

What will you do if America take out all your nuclear weapon. There is a fair chance for that to happen. America consider that any wmd strike can only happens from ****.. so
They also want to see your islami bomb destroyed.
Secondly we will not seat quit and waiting when will you launch your missile toward us
First our air strike will be against your nuclear installations. To take out your so called islami bomb. If you even manage to launch a missile toward India it doesn’t mean it take out the target easily. Many important cities are already protected from s300 anti-missile battery . we have invested 150million in arrow -3 , we are developing our own anti- missile system. There are talks going on b/w us and India regarding anti ballistic missile defense. ( this time when president obama come to India we may sign the agreement for patriotic missile defense system)
I think it is more than enough to your primitive missile which are based on north Korean system( it my opinion). Now come to nuclear bomb, one of the most important thing to consider should be the yield of the nuclear bomb and a sophisticated design so it can be carried by a missile . we have designed our missile ( agni-3) which can carry one mega ton bomb. (because we designed our both missile and weapon). Your nuclear bomb which are uranium one’s are designed on the basis of Chinese late 1960 design which cannot fitted in a missile. So I consider that there is very little probability **** can nuke India.
When it come to nuclear war
You like it but you cant. We can do it but we will not start.
Now let us talk about conventional war . one thing **** are no were capable of launching a conventional war on India. India is capable if there is a war with **** only reason would be another terror strike (according to our home minister if there is a any terror strike is consider to be sponsored from **** soil we will take decisive action). It literally mean air strike against terrorist camp. It will be start of the war . it will be the beginning of end of the Pakistan

Hindustan zindabad Pakistan se zinda bag

Why are you calling us Pakis? If you are trying to insult us - you are only insulting yourself. And I can retaliate with 1000x more harsher words that will make you cry and every Indian on here will be clicking the report button to my post.

Have you ever been out of your little hole and visited U.K.? You will see Indians get this most of the time because when whenever a Brit sees a brown person they call them Pakis and all the brown people in the U.K are Indians. And really have you ever been to U.S. and see how you will be treated. Most all Indians here get mistaken for an Arab because and are discriminated against because the media portrays Arabs as dark people.. You get the point you naive little child?

Hi,

All you desk and chair bandits / generals should take some time to study the 1973 ramazan war between israel and egypt. How egypt duped israel by making false troop movements.

Hi,

All you desk and chair bandits / generals should take some time to study the 1973 ramazan war between israel and egypt. How egypt duped israel by making false troop movements.

first of all Pakistan is neither Israel or Egypt, the capability of your planners and strategist has been seen in previous wars so i dont have to repeat that. Best to keep comparisons sane and meaningful. India does not want a war but will surely be the one ending it if war is imposed on us. Some internet warrior kids like socom think that nuclear weapons are like throwing candy at each other and do not understand the ramifications of war. If either of our next generations want to see the light of day, its best we avoid the N word and keep very far way from war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom