What's new

Is India going Islamic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Pakistanis are photoshop literate here....:tup:

All along I thought they are capable of only one thing.

U Cant Tame a Tiny Miny nation Called Israel when they r Leaving in ur Neighborhood Surrounded by all islamic Countries which has Population 50 times then That of Israel ...

So I Highly Suspect how potent r u ..

when u are barking to make Bharat a islamic which is 2nd most Populates Country in the Work ... U can Fcuk like rats for another 100 years Still u cant match with our Population...

India is the Only Country in the World which has the Higest density of a Population belonging to one single faith Thats Hinduism ... 1 billion Hindus in a Single Country ...

now get over it...

Lol, when did they confronted us? :lol:

A very limited confrontation in arab israel war and Pakistan didn't lost a single jet while they lost 12.

On topic-- India can never become Islamic on a whole.. however there are few states that can become Islamic due to illegal immigration from Bangladesh. But even that seems to no possible now. Becoz till now people were not noticing Bangladesh creeping into our states, but now we are aware of the menace, and counter measures are being taken.

A very limited confrontation in arab israel war and Pakistan didn't lost a single jet while they lost 12.
Am Telling about ur Islamic Unity & Islamic Martial race theory ... even if the entire World r Muslims U cant Conquer a well organized non-Islamic Country even if that Country is alone in the World... Now thats a Fact ...

oh really u forget 1971 and 1999 war big mouth.
this video is for our big mouth east neighbour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, time will say. Its not necessary to keep them united. We can still accomodate 29 embassy in Dhaka and 29 in Islamabad.

Cant imagine how can these guys can day dream in such a way :what:
Teach me to day dream :P

Now all I need to do is post one random pic of someone burning something that remotely resembles the Quran and all these photochop experts would go absolute bonkers and pronounce me Waji-bull-cattle....:lol:

Am Telling about ur Islamic Unity & Islamic Martial race theory ... even if the entire World r Muslims U cant Conquer a well organized non-Islamic Country even if that Country is alone in the World... Now thats a Fact ...

Well actually we defeated majority of well organized countries in past.

oh really u forget 1971 and 1999 war big mouth.
this video is for our big mouth east neighbour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now all I need to do is post one random pic of someone burning something that remotely resembles the Quran and all these photochop experts would go absolute bonkers and pronounce me Waji-bull-cattle....:lol:
one of my American Friend once told me If U wanna Do a Successful Business in Pakistan ... then Just start a Shop selling American , Israeli & Indian Flags ...

Cozz when ever he visited Pakistan he used see Mullahs & there Supporters Burning any of these Flag ... & if ur Lucky three of them together on the Same Day..

Why are you guys continuing to respond to insults ?

Lol dude what's that sht written in the middle ? If you're going to write crap on our flag atleast make it understandable.
Some people find things to do when they'r bored, but this one has gone straight to India. While his country need more of his attention than any other nation in the world. Desperation, frustration and bordum leads to all the fantasies you would witness here in this thread. Both bangladesi and pakistanis are indulging in the same wet dream is what's funny.:pop:

Mods should not encourage these type of threads . Can lead to lot of religious mud slinging

one of my American Friend once told me If U wanna Do a Successful Business in Pakistan ... then Just start a Shop selling American , Israeli & Indian Flags ...

Cozz when ever he visited Pakistan he used see Mullahs & there Supporters Burning any of these Flag ... & if ur Lucky three of them together on the Same Day..

Believe me you will die with hunger. :lol:

Because we make these flags at home. :lol:

Personally i am telling you its very very rare to see flags of other countries burning here.

Why are you guys continuing to respond to insults ?

It is an insult only if you think it as one --

Just laugh it off as the wet dream of few ummah dreamers who have nothing better to do on a saturday night than circle jerking at the impossible scenario of India going islamic...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom