What's new

Is India going Islamic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inshallah.But i'm doubtful that Islam would be a success full glue to keep 29 islamic states of india glued together into a country.

Well, time will say. Its not necessary to keep them united. We can still accomodate 29 embassy in Dhaka and 29 in Islamabad.

How about re merger of PK and BD? Can you handle it?
Still cant make up the Population of 2 Indian states Combined alone both by GDP & By Population (Maharashtra + UP)...

Still cant make up the Population of 2 Indian states Combined alone both by GDP & By Population (Maharashtra + UP)...

Its the quality matters.. dont count the Maoist and the tribes though. They will be convert overnight... LOL

How about re merger of PK and BD? Can you handle it?

What's there to handle ? They will treat you like sub-humans and you will repeat the entire drama all over again.

Last time, bangladeshis weren't allowed the right to rule a 'united pakistan'. Resources were stripped and used to fortify the 'real pakistan'.

Outcome will be the same regardless of the script and India will be forced to intervene......again.

In the last 800 years after the introduction of Islam in this sub continent the growth of the share of Muslim was .05% per year. After the partition the growth of Muslim share increased two fold to 0.1% year. Islam had its own power to attract people to its fold. Sure India will become Islamic sooner than expected.

If only it were a mathematical problem.
Fastest growing religion in the world Irreligion.And if maths is to be trusted then all religions including Islam will disappear from face of the Earth in few hundred yrs.

What's there to handle ? They will treat you like sub-humans and you will repeat the entire drama all over again.

Last time, bangladeshis weren't allowed the right to rule a 'united pakistan'. Resources were stripped and used to fortify the 'real pakistan'.

Outcome will be the same regardless of the script and India will be forced to intervene......again.

I was talking about merger with India... LOL

Well, time will say. Its not necessary to keep them united. We can still accomodate 29 embassy in Dhaka and 29 in Islamabad.
29 embassys in Dacca is a huge real estate even for the sahara constructed new dacca.I wonder if Dacca could afford it or will require line of credit from 29 countries????

Its the quality matters.. dont count the Maoist and the tribes though. They will be convert overnight... LOL
I am Sure if we pay Some 100 Bucks the Poor Bangdadeshis will Convert with ease ... & The Moist can be used for Taking out Bangladesh with Bang Bang ...

If only it were a mathematical problem.
Fastest growing religion in the world Irreligion.And if maths is to be trusted then all religions including Islam will disappear from face of the Earth in few hundred yrs.

Now you start trusting your guts which will be good for mental relief.

I am Sure if we pay Some 100 Bucks the Poor Bangdadeshis will Convert with ease ... & The Moist can be used for Taking out Bangladesh with Bang Bang ...

Try it and see... I hear Bang Bang in indian side of the border not the other way around.

Try it and see... I hear Bang Bang in indian side of the border not the other way around.
Last Time we tried we Made u Fight ur Blood Brothers ... Do u want More ...

29 embassys in Dacca is a huge real estate even for the sahara constructed new dacca.I wonder if Dacca could afford it or will require line of credit from 29 countries????

We have to make arrangement brother somehow.. Something will be worked out brother.. dont worry. Afterall they will be our brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom