What's new

Is hacktivism activities allowed in the forum?

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Question to @WebMaster and MODS in PDF, is hacktivism group allowed and operate organized activities? Please see the post below with admission of such activities.

1603545608906.png

Question to @WebMaster and MODS in PDF, is hacktivism group allowed and operate organized activities? Please see the post below with admission of such activities.

View attachment 682328
:omghaha:

Maybe you need English lessons too starting with the meaning of the "post-" prefix.

I refer to your kind as "partisan hacks" as that is exactly what you are.

Post-partisan hacktivism camp = people who are above the fray of partisan hacktivism.

By your own logic, you should be the first person to get banned.

Gosh, BNP has never been good at recruiting competent people.

Last edited:

Maybe you need English lessons too starting with the meaning of the "post-" prefix.
I was refer to your kind as "partisan hacks" as that is exactly what you are.

Jamaat recruitment officers set up stalls at Zoos, I believe we are all familiar with the outcome :devil:

These @DalalErMaNodi @Atlas @Michael Corleone and few others are awami extremists using pdf as regime propaganda platform. Their only regret is that they can not get hold of us, otherwise would have killed us just like awami chatra league killed many in Bangladesh.

But making baseless accusations are within the rules ?

Jamaat recruitment officers set up stalls at Zoos, I believe we are all familiar with the outcome :devil:

But making baseless accusations are within the rules ?

I was actually kind of happy when @idune started posting again after a long break as I felt we needed more diversity of opinions.
To my disappointment, he went straight back to his old ways of politicising everything, posting from propaganda sites and labelling people who disagree with him.

While others often joke around about labels, it seems to me that this guy is actually serious when he attacks people which makes him a hack. Imagine living such a miserable, toxic life.

Last edited:
I was actually kind of happy when @idune started posting again after a long break as I felt we needed more diversity of opinions.
To my disappointment, he went straight back to his old ways of politicising everything, posting from propaganda sites and labelling people who disagree with him.

I will tag you in a second, check that post.

I believe that @WebMaster and other mods are wise enough to see what's happening .

@idune is trying to provoke all of us constantly by tagging us BAL cheerleader, Indian stooge , bla bla bla . . . . He is actually trying hard so that we can lose our self control and attack him with offensive words , so he can report and we got banned and he can spread his anti Bangladesh propaganda in an empty field .

But he is disappointed because instead of getting provoked ,we are making funny posts and accepting this name calling from him, like BAL cheerleader group , Indian stooge , and now hacktivist.. And when we /some of us are still not provoked and openly admitting we are hacktivist or anything he is tagging us ,now he got an issue and reported , I am sure .

Mods can't read all posts in every threads . And @idune is taking the chance .

I hope other mods will read my message too and try to neutralize @idune for the better atmosphere of this forum .

Although I am not bothered by his cry baby attitude , but when he is trying to take the chance by misguiding forum authority , so it's our duty to inform them what @idune actually is .

@waz , @krash brothers maybe you will be interested here .

@LeGenD is already watching his ( Idune ) drama I have noticed.

Last edited:
These @DalalErMaNodi @Atlas @Michael Corleone and few others are awami extremists using pdf as regime propaganda platform. Their only regret is that they can not get hold of us, otherwise would have killed us just like awami chatra league killed many in Bangladesh.

Are you serious ?

Not all of us are as jobless as you to be bothered enough to kill you, even If we could, nevermind what we would stand to gain by doing that.

Unlike you, I have a life, I work a day job, goto UNI/study, take care of all my household duties and so on.....

I'm sure everyone else you accused alongside me, also has a proper life which requires their complete devotion, so I can't begin to understand why you think we are after you ?

and who are "we", I have never met the rest of them, so how could total strangers plan to abduct you (as you have stated in another thread), Hell, I'm not even a BAL supporter, none of us are.

But okay, I let it slide, Now you're cooking up drama with the Mods ? What is this some young-adult high school coming-of-age fiction ?

Grow up, Get a Life.

I'm not even a BAL supporter, none of us are.
Why do I even need to be apologetic to him ? I several times made it clear that I do not support any political party . Well I support our current Prime Minister sheikh Hasina wholeheartedly no doubt . I support her not because I am BAL supporter , but I support her because she not only lifted Bangladesh from the abyss ( Bangladesh was literally taken into abyss by Khaleda Zia in her 2001 - 2006 regime ) , but also gave Bangladesh a strong economic base. Now our economy is developing at a good pace , and the world is witness not only PDF Bangladeshi users.

So as long as I do not find any alternative to Hasina , I want her to remain in power. I always do constructive criticism of the crimes and various odds committed by BAL and BCL . Well if for this support to Hasina ( Hasina alone and for right reason ) if some people like me to tag as BAL cheerleader , then so be it . I am not bound to explain anybody my position , am I ?

Besides , even if anyone support BAL , that is his/her freedom of choice , why it will be a problem for some people ? Why such intolerance ? Have we ever personally attacked anyone because they are supporting BNP or Jamat ? No we haven't.

Still why such dirty work done by someone and Is it only to make us look bad , only to degrade us ? If this guy can not prove his claims with evidences ( with serious evidence , not some screen shot of posts that was actually posted as a counter to his melodramatic nature ), is it not against forum rule ? To defame others just because their opinions do not match with him/her ? His melodramatic behavior is now becoming malicious , to take down people's reputation ( who slightly disagree with his political position) I see now .

@DalalErMaNodi

Last edited:
Why do I even need to be apologetic to him ? I several times made it clear that I do not support any political party . Well I support our current Prime Minister sheikh Hasina wholeheartedly now doubt . I support her not because we are BAL supporters , but I support her because she not only lifted Bangladesh from the abyss ( Bangladesh was literally taken into abyss by Khaleda Zia in her 2001 - 2006 regime ) , but also gave Bangladesh a strong economic base. Now our economy is developing at a good pace , and the world is witness not only PDF Bangladeshi users.

So as long as I do not find any alternative to Hasina , I want her to remain in power , I always do constructive criticism of the crimes and various odds committed by BAL and BCL . Well if for this support to Hasina ( Hasina alone and for right reason ) if some people like me to tag as BAL cheerleader , then so be it . I am not bound to explain anybody my position , am I ?

Besides , even if anyone support BAL , that is his/her freedom of choice , why it will be a problem some people ? Why such intolerance ? Have we ever personally attacked anyone because they are supporting BNP or Jamat ? No we haven't.

Still why such dirty work done by someone and Is it only to make us look bad , only to degrade us ? If this guy can not prove his claims with evidences ( with serious evidence , not some screen shot of posts that was actually posted as a counter his melodramatic nature ), is it not against forum rule ? To defame others just because their opinions do not match with him/her ? His melodramatic behavior is now becoming malicious , to take down people's reputation ( who slightly disagree with his political position) I see now .

@DalalErMaNodi

I will carry on with what I have been doing so far; pointing out the massive holes in his logic and reasoning with a little light hearted humour.

If he is going to throw a fit; due to us not getting offended at his name calling and instead playing along with the 'tags' he christens us with, then so be it.

It beats me really,... how a grown man can get riled up by the fact that others are not getting provoked by his decidedly malice induced bouts of name calling.

I refer to your kind as "partisan hacks" as that is exactly what you are.

Post-partisan hacktivism camp = people who are above the fray of partisan hacktivism.

I still cannot believe this guy did not realise he was starting a thread questioning whether his own activities are allowed in this forum.

Oh boy. :lol:

Let people have their opinions, if they want to blame certain party t is fine to do, we have similar groups in Pakistan. However, the readers also know what to take seriously and what not to. I suggest all users to provide their claims with sources or previous incidents so people reading can take things seriously.

Back
Top Bottom