What's new

Is eyesight a problem to become an aeronautical engineer?

I AM WEARING THE GLASSES OF NO. -1.THEN IN WHICH OF FOLLOWING BRANCH I CAN APPLY?
1Administration & Special Duties

2..General Duties (Pilot)
3.. Air Defence
4... Aero Technician

You can apply in Administration and Special duties and Aero Technician. Not sure about Air Defence, but you cannot apply for general Duties.

i have a problem with my eyes my glasses number is 2.5 am i eligible for aeronetical angineering? pls its my major problam and i am so upset plz help me

You should have no problem then. Try my nuskha for a month, and you might even have to wear no glasses after that.

As it is you can apply for PAF, no prob. Good Luck to you too mate.

I dont know that this forum also have some HAKEEM .. no offense sir, but how is it possible medically to restore miopic eye back to normal? I mean i am a doctor, and don't know any medicine except surgery for miopic eyes... -0.5 or +0.5. If you know any method, please i am eager that share it on forum as well... for my knowledge

i have a problem with my eyes my glasses number is 2.5 am i eligible for aeronetical angineering? pls its my major problam and i am so upset plz help me

sorry to upset you but yes when i was got into initial medical i was rejected becuse of my eyesight which is -2 and they only took those which have not more than -0.75
sorry but its a harsh truth :/

I am sorry kiddo -2.5 is too much

I am CP 2 color blind. Minor color blind. I cleared final medical for 132 PMA l/c. Now I have applied in 85th Aeronautical enginieering course of PAF. Would they allow me to join PAF As an aeronaut with CP 2 vision??

I am CP 2 color blind. Minor color blind. I cleared final medical for 132 PMA l/c. Now I have applied in 85th Aeronautical enginieering course of PAF. Would they allow me to join PAF As an aeronaut with CP 2 vision??

shd be no problem

Back
Top Bottom