What's new

Is cricket killing other sports in India..

What the **** is cricket? Get ur football teams strong, there r many good players for sure in South Asia but you aren't doing enough to find them.

for beginners, its a game, played with a bat and a bowl, bowl is thrown by player called bowler at the bat being hold by another opposition player called batsman or towards three sticks called wicket, batsman tries to hit the bowl to the boundary and run between the two wickets on each end of the pitch where it all happens, all other team players try to catch the bowl.

:toast_sign::toast_sign::toast_sign:

for beginners, its a game, played with a bat and a bowl, bowl is thrown by player called bowler at the bat being hold by another opposition player called batsman or towards three sticks called wicket, batsman tries to hit the bowl to the boundary and run between the two wickets on each end of the pitch where it all happens, all other team players try to catch the bowl.

Any advice for professionals?? :D:D:D

Indian soccer team were removed from the soccer world cup in 1952 after they insisted that they wanted to play the game wearing no toggs or shoes :rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe they should stick to cricket :rofl:

It's embarrassing that a nation of one billion doesnt have a decent football team but freaking New Zealand - population less than the people in my backyard - is playing the World cup.

It's embarrassing that a nation of one billion doesnt have a decent football team but freaking New Zealand - population less than the people in my backyard - is playing the World cup.

what ppl do in your backyard???

I know what cricket is, I just wanted to stress, how useless cricket is in getting popular in the world. Soccer is THE sport

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom