What's new

Is China Creating A Capability for Copter-Borne Operations Across Tibet?

High altitude capable

Il-76

800px-Use_your_Ilyushin_edit1.jpg

.Antonov An-32
]

800px-An32roh.JPG

C-130J

India_C-130J-firstflight4b-1024x819.jpg

^^^Hey buddy what are you doing ??? ^^^
Trying to educate Sino & comp ???:woot:
Waisting time

^ LOL at india's imaginary air power :rofl:

What happened to the boasting about MMRCA? No money.... must beg?

Just shows that indians can't achieve anything but verbal defecation.

A big mouth chinese with mega ton fart as always ........:rofl:

MMRCA is being negotiated .........

Even without MMRCA , the IAF airpower is enough to deter any chinese hegamonic designs.....

lol as always, a simpleton Indian thinks a Russian knok-off missile is the answer to 'everything'````and an underpowered foreign made LCH is 'key changer'````3 years old may have more common senses than you

should we remind u ur dependence on soviet hardware . u better know u all stole soviet hardware and today u act pretty smart and intelligent . poor guy i pity u and ur country.

lol as always, a simpleton Indian thinks a Russian knok-off missile is the answer to 'everything'````and an underpowered foreign made LCH is 'key changer'````3 years old may have more common senses than you

A Chinese accusing others of knock - off ......This is classic .......:rofl:

As for your attack helo ........Broadsword: How US companies helped China develop its Z-10 attack helicopter... and then got fined a token $75 million for that deliberate violation

So once in your life use your brain for something usefull other than farting ........

Whether it is russian or whatever......but brahmos will surely put u down.

& LCH is the worst nightmare for China......Mark My Words.

China and India fighting on each other's territory is one of the worst scenarios. China and India hold high grounds on both sideds and whoever descends first is going to be shredded first. Heli-borne assault can take place when there is almost nullifies enemy air defence or a complete air superiority in that region. And I dont think any of the two nations can actually do that with their present capability. A war will not be limited to skirmishes and battles...a war nowadays means a war in all fronts including diplomatic, political and economic and the four dimensions of conventional warfare.

Like the Chinese ex-general I met in Moscow told "....if China declares war on India then someone in the high command is really high(laughter)"

Form where do u get the info that LCH is underpowered?, the same people daily by PRC???

I think few copters and some artillery fire will be enough to scare off Indian. The China fear will work the most to give up north east.

Whether it is russian or whatever......but brahmos will surely put u down.

& LCH is the worst nightmare for China......Mark My Words.

lol mark a clueless Indian's word? you might as well mark a cow's word in that case```when was the last time incompetent indians have achieved anything that you bragged about, even with direct western masters help?

reality is none``

I think few copters and some artillery fire will be enough to scare off Indian. The China fear will work the most to give up north east.

Aah :rofl: The mighty Bangladeshi's . We control your country , your politicians are in your pocket and we shoot your Olympics class "fence-jumpers" for target practice . Now that you have made your 2 takas go and troll somewhere else .

lol mark a clueless Indian's word? you might as well mark a cow's word in that case```when was the last time incompetent indians have achieved anything that you bragged about, even with direct western masters help?

reality is none``

What is Mighty PLA is waiting for . you troll in south China seas but not in Arunanchal Pradesh ?? heh . now that you are all harping for xi jinping we will see what he does . We are less developed and less advanced you but we have more than enough firepower to take you down to stone age with us .

Back
Top Bottom