What's new

Is Bangladesh already a Bankrupt country?

This is a troll thread created by party shills with an agenda.

BD is in decent shape, it's going through the same import cost crisis that the whole world is suffering - and some people are using this as an opportunity to spread fear and disinformation.

The key thing is that BD is still doing great business - but of course cost of manufacturing and imports is up.

Hopefully as the world settles down things will be back to normal.

Every developing country is feeling the brunt coz of unkraine stupidity, and uncle Sam.

Ukraine/russia was an important supplier to many developing countries in grain, and energy. Even Egypt had or has a food crisis because of it.

Every developing country is feeling the brunt coz of unkraine stupidity, and uncle Sam.

Ukraine/russia was an important supplier to many developing countries in grain, and energy. Even Egypt had or has a food crisis because of it.

I think China was responsible for Covid - it was a ploy to destroy Trump - and succeeded. Without Covid - Trump would have won a landslide.

And Biden has created the Ukraine drama - sucking Putin - to slowdown the Asian tigers and China.

Asians are spending their dollar reserves at an alarming rate. It has probably destroyed any chance they had of being upper income countries by 2050.

India, Arabs and US are the biggest winners.

Europe and Asians are the biggest losers. U.K. is doubly losers - massive debt means 20% of future budget may be spent on debt servicing as well as permanent high inflation.

Also, BD’s dollar reserve may have hit 50 billion this year instead coffers may be empty by next year.

Thank you, great Satan!

In the UK the inflation hit 12% recently.

Mortgages - which most people have - have gone up crazily, energy prices have doubled, tripled. The UK has a genuine cost of living crisis with a 3 year recession predicted...

But these toads in their little ponds only see BD currency reserves.

I think China was responsible for Covid - it was a ploy to destroy Trump - and succeeded. Without Covid - Trump would have won a landslide.

And Biden has created the Ukraine drama - sucking Putin - to slowdown the Asian tigers and China.

Asians are spending their dollar reserves at an alarming rate. It has probably destroyed any chance they had of being upper income countries by 2050.

India, Arabs and US are the biggest winners.

Europe and Asians are the biggest losers. U.K. is doubly losers - massive debt means 20% of future budget may be spent on debt servicing as well as permanent high inflation.

Also, BD’s dollar reserve may have hit 50 billion this year instead coffers may be empty by next year.

Thank you, great Satan!

Yes and no, there a hand full of winners in Europe. Those are the energy companies operating in UK and other part of e.u. some of these are UK owned and based.

UK gov and European state is centralising all wealth from all it people.

Yes and no, there a hand full of winners in Europe. Those are the energy companies operating in UK and other part of e.u. some of these are UK owned and based.

UK gov and European state is centralising all wealth from all it people.

I have no idea what the last sentence means 🤣

Average Brit and European is significantly poorer.

My AVC has lost 40% of its value. Luckily I am still young and should be able to make up the loss.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom