What's new

Is Argentine ready to buy JF17

DK3L4P44PFELDE4RCT42G34V3A.jpg

In the past, the Chinese sports community would not do this.
But now our ice hockey team has lowered the lower limit of our sports. They have built an ice hockey China team full of Canadians and Russians.
Now that the ice hockey team has done so, so can the football team.

South American footballers are better than African footballers. If we can get South Americans, we certainly won't want Africans.
FIFA have a rules that you can only use a naturalised player if he or she had lived in your country for 5 years, And only if he or she had not represent their home country at senior level.

FIFA have a rules that you can only use a naturalised player if he or she had lived in your country for 5 years, And only if he or she had not represent their home country at senior level.
You are too serious, I was just kidding. Do you really think we can use players to pay for fighters?

You should understand the feelings of our football fans in the football desert. It's good even if I only can imagine dibala.

Last edited:
You are too serious, I was just kidding. Do you really think we can use players to pay for fighters?
Well, you can, and you are not the first country to do it, all you need to do is wait 5 years.....

It can be a good bargaining chip for China to against UK.

F-35C is for Catapult, QE class don't have Catapult and used ski jump. They are getting F-35B for their Carrier

They planned to get 138 F-35 60 of those are F-35B

I think the current thinking is that it will be around 80-100 and they will all be F-35Bs despite the RAF's objections who want F-35A as the UK needs to divert billions of US dollars to develop the Tempest 5th gen fighter.

RAF will get the Mk 2 Eurofighter with brand new AESA radar and electronics to compensate - tech should be at least as good as what is on current F-35 if not better.

This should be enough to get 36 F-35Bs on each of the carriers, although they can take 50 and still be efficient at flight ops.

news even making to German media , something is brewing

news even making to German media , something is brewing

Possibly - however the ejection seat is not an issue as China has its own ejection seat for the plane and countries like Myanmar are using Chinese ejection seats and not british.

Britain will pay the price for dissing Hong Kong. Argentina is getting JF-17 for sure. On top of that, Argentina is joining BRICS.

Back
Top Bottom