What's new

Irked by Imran Khan’s allegations, Justice Minallah asks whether PTI has trust in courts

with a ranking of 120. no one has trust in "courts".
honestly how is it that the honourable judges still have their breathing privileges?

These justices are speaking out of both sides of their mouths. They are enabling an environment that is moving towards complete anarchy.

They took an extra-constitutional step in how they handled the VoNC. They had zero jurisdictional oversight on the process. And the process lays out clearly how such matters need to be held.

They have enabled PDM to take these steps and this is in effect causing the entire system to loose any semblance of credibility. Even the Courts' credibility is suspect. People's perception of justice is as important as justice itself. When people loose confidence then it hurts the entire process.

Now they are complaining about IK. IK is just a manifestation of people's emotion. You loose IK and perhaps this movement will take a turn for the worse and becoming uncontrollable. Then we are likely to see scenes like Sri Lanka.

In terms of removing voting rights for overseas Pakistan. If that passes, then watch how fast money exits from Pakistan.
Most of Pakistan's IT industry is owned or operated or directly linked with Expat Pakistanis. IT industries are not like manufacturing plants. Moving them is easier than we think. I know one such company that is likely to start the unwinding process if things keep playing out the way it is. The general view for these sort of moves is driven by a growing belief that there is no law left in the country, especially as you see how the courts operate. That does not make for a stable business environment.

Genghis Khan had killed 40 million people As he breathed his last, he asked his spiritual teacher, QiuChuji, "I have the blood of 40 million people." Can I be forgiven?
Genghis Khan's teacher repeated the historical phrase
"Go to Lahore High Court."

لاہور ہائیکورٹ ٹر جا پتر

abey ch****** bs** nahi kartay trust hum

Genghis Khan had killed 40 million people As he breathed his last, he asked his spiritual teacher, QiuChuji, "I have the blood of 40 million people." Can I be forgiven?
Genghis Khan's teacher repeated the historical phrase
"Go to Lahore High Court."

لاہور ہائیکورٹ ٹر جا پتر
Correction .. laWhore HC ya Lohaar HC

Back
Top Bottom